Do u consider barbs to be the strongest class?

Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Barbarian
I sure do cuz i wouldn't have played using it if I didn't. Some ppl say its veno, but i made a veno alt.... i dun like her.... she was very boring
Post edited by Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    4 got how to make poll...
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Venos are OP, barbs can be a little OP after 90+ but u'll never be as much OP as a veno

........ OP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I agree that playing a veno is rather boring. But its because they're OP that it seems so boring.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    veno's arent op, nixes arent op either, its the bugged bleed.

as a class, barbs are the most overpowered, hands down.
    edited June 2009
    veno's arent op, nixes arent op either, its the bugged bleed.

as a class, barbs are the most overpowered, hands down.
    not true, let's think about it:

Wizards 90+, the best way to win against a barb is to keep him at range, wizard can use a combination of genie speed skills, force of will, jump etc. and gush u to death <_< I dunno what a barb can do, SS and Invoke will slow u down and u'll not be able to catch the wizard aniway, meabe the new tiger form speed increase (heaven 90% hell 80% !?!) will change something, but I don't think so, wizards after 90 levels of dyeing became gods

Archers 90+, this is predictable, I think barb will win most of the time unless the archers has a damn good refined weapon and got lucky crits, u can basically spark and 1hit them with baestial onslaught or near that... also note that the archers can try Holy Path and running tactics

Venos 90+, oh well, this is it xD with zerk weapons u may 1hit them with a critted bersek, or something like that

Heavy Venos: eeeh duur... the only thing I can think about is a pure strenght genie with Thunderstom lvl 10 and Reflective Aura, or both and spark <_< mainly u'll die, venos at 90+ have lots of hps

Light Venos: easier than Heavy Veno, I say reflective aura and spark or spam skills and hope for crits while the bleeding is killing u >_> mainly u'll die xD

Arcane Venos: easier to kill cuz of lacking phys def (unless they have 90 ornaments +7... then u are probably screwed lol) but they also hit hard as hell, here again I can only think about sparks reflective aura and similar, someone told me to use armageddon but even with the genie tree skill u'll costantly lose hps and not be able to do a lot of damage unless u crit (or bersek ? o_o)

Clerics 90+, this is interesting... I say this is a even match, plume shell and sleep (and the other status) can keep u at distance from cleric or save him while he skill us to a painfull death, also as a 90+ archer buddy said me once: "if a cleric starts healing himself the only way to kill it usually is 1hit them" xD if u survive those movement debuffs u should be able to kill them quickly

Blademasters 90+, I say we will win 8/10 against a bm with the 79 anti stun skill, still it is a phys vs phys fight (use thunderstorms while they use physical marrow lol) and with the same type of equipments it will probably be a crits fight o_o, bm axe are usually pretty easy if they can't chainstun u, pole users are kinda rare compared to axes but they can do a s.hitload of damage with the aoe 59 + genie skills beware that, bm swords can be ate in tiger form + spark + devour :o

that's why I tought about the classes in these 5 minutes, what do you think ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    for wizards, carry speed pots. use surf impact.
    heavy venos arent much of a threat in a 1v1 fight. at 90+ you can tank nix + heavy veno no prob with +6 or higher gear.
    AA venos= bye bye
    light venos = bye bye
    clerics 90+ = bye bye
    blademaster 90+= with +6 or higher gears, and a decent build, get ready for a looooonnnggg fight. you will win with heaven/hell spark, thunderstorm with 60+ str, and some lucky crits.
    edited June 2009
    for wizards, carry speed pots. use surf impact.
    heavy venos arent much of a threat in a 1v1 fight. at 90+ you can tank nix + heavy veno no prob with +6 or higher gear.
    AA venos= bye bye
    light venos = bye bye
    clerics 90+ = bye bye
    blademaster 90+= with +6 or higher gears, and a decent build, get ready for a looooonnnggg fight. you will win with heaven/hell spark, thunderstorm with 60+ str, and some lucky crits.

surf impact can't help with Holy Path jump and force of will tought, meabe alacrity is better but 50% to freeze is not that high...

about venos, I hope u are right <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    holy path doesnt last very long.
    edited June 2009
    show barb pride!!!!!!!!!!
  • Xelea - Heavens Tear
    Xelea - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    we Venos are OP in terms of pve for sure... i dont find the veno boring, i like the laid back style and the cheapness as fas as pot and repair costs go,,,but thats just me..
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wbs r definatley imo the op class just for being themselves

mass hp,beserk(they'll eventually get it xs or gx), accuracy skill/rings, perdition(hits)

i would of made 1 but wbs r always expensive, close range, 1 of the slowest lvler, and the majority have big e-peens ^^

imagine pkin in tiger form at 100+ and ur charm ticks alot in pkin, lol 20k+ hp ticks like 10 times thats 1/6th ur charm(assumin u got gold hp 1) XD
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    no barb has 20k hp ticks, even in my and china. full +12 gears wouldnt give you 40k hp.
    most hp tick ive ever seen is 15k.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Since I gathered enough D.orbs to +11 a weapon, I rolled a barb thinking that he would kick major **** once he hits lvl 90 and get his gold TT90. Am I wrong? Should I roll a Wizard instead and one hit everything?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    no barb has 20k hp ticks, even in my and china. full +12 gears wouldnt give you 40k hp.

For the record: 30k HP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • WildRiver - Heavens Tear
    WildRiver - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you guys are depending way to much on the genie. More power to you.. But any class in defeatable with the right strategy =)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you guys are depending way to much on the genie. More power to you.. But any class in defeatable with the right strategy =)

^^^+1

But some people just don't think this to be true until they are beaten then QQ about it being "luck."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    i rely heavily on my genie atm. considering my guild is composed of 70+ 90+'s, we pk alot. kinda hard to survive with 9k hp as in humanoid as a barb. genies wont be as needed till i hit 90 and refine my gears, but until then genie will be keeping me alive in ganking situations ;)
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009

i meant they have 20k+ hp and it ticksb:chuckle
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    clerics 90+ = bye bye

It is virtually impossible to kill a cleric with plume shell on. Not to mention they have the easy seals to run away with.
    holy path doesnt last very long.

But it lasts long enough to run away.
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    clerics with plume shell, with 90 weapon, GX+8, plume shell will drop in4-5 hits.

if enemy holy paths, use a 15 second apoc speed pot.
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    clerics with plume shell, with 90 weapon, GX+8, plume shell will drop in4-5 hits.

"4-5 hits" is a long time for a cleric to run out of your range.
    if enemy holy paths, use a 15 second apoc speed pot.

That's assuming you haven't used any other pots already. And if you use a speed spot, whood-dee-doo, now you have no anti-stun. Oh, except for that level 79 skill, which still takes time to cast.
  • blackopsniper
    blackopsniper Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I dont feel like looking it up, but there was a post a couple months ago with screenshots on a guy who had 40k+ HP with his WB. If u really want me to find link i will, but its true. He was on MY-EN tho..
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    no he didnt, let me link you to something....

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=ff4369ac52304fe3

not gonna get much more hp than that. my agi is high, but taking 60 out and putting into vit isnt giving me 10k hpanytime soon

and the wb from my had 31k hp btw.
  • ChilledPanda - Dreamweaver
    ChilledPanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    no he didnt, let me link you to something....

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=ff4369ac52304fe3

not gonna get much more hp than that. my agi is high, but taking 60 out and putting into vit isnt giving me 10k hpanytime soon

and the wb from my had 31k hp btw.

With buffs he would have around 40k though right? Thats where i made my mistake
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    Umeru - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I never rely on genies, they are good though, I just don't use genies too often... I love solid shield and tree of protection b:dirty but I don't use them much
    ^^^+1

But some people just don't think this to be true until they are beaten then QQ about it being "luck."

I don't want to PVP because some people will flame xD. Kills the fun though, I lost intrest in PVP because of this. Coming from another game which I never played again.

Also, no class is OP imo. If you people think venos are OP, try grinding w/o a pet then. Try things you wouldn't normally do before you say it. OP means having all strengths and no weakness. Opposite goes for underpowered. No class is either one of those.

On topic: Barbs arent OP, we just rock. Who can are the best tank!? Who can solo world bosses!? Who can be the best teammate!? Barbs can! b:victory
    We are the strongest class in HP, P.ATK and P.DEF b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
    edited June 2009
    I never rely on genies, they are good though, I just don't use genies too often... I love solid shield and tree of protection b:dirty but I don't use them much

I don't want to PVP because some people will flame xD. Kills the fun though, I lost intrest in PVP because of this. Coming from another game which I never played again.

Also, no class is OP imo. If you people think venos are OP, try grinding w/o a pet then. Try things you wouldn't normally do before you say it. OP means having all strengths and no weakness. Opposite goes for underpowered. No class is either one of those.

On topic: Barbs arent OP, we just rock. Who can are the best tank!? Who can solo world bosses!? Who can be the best teammate!? Barbs can! b:victory
    sorry but that doesn't make any sense, it would be the same if u say: "ehy barbs aren't OP, try to grind without axes and u'll see that"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Cuz many times barbs can easly kill me, I think that barbs are strongest from my experience in the end game.. Have tons of hp, phys def... and with demon, not that bad I guess attack(in tiger form hardest to kill with same dmg out). but this is just IMO b:surrender If I didn't bounded my Xmas and Swiftshadow I would relog my veno to barb.. Cuz tiger is cutie b:chuckle
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Barbs are ****ing broken when they have weapons such as GX with beserk, 50% of skills that NEVER MISS, and most OP HP ever.

They were already OP, and with genies and skills like tree of protection they have no competition in 1v1
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Idk, but we are 1337 either way b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009

solo world bosses??? rly???