Purge

Options
2»

Comments

• Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Let me get this right, someone is seriously crying out to gimp Venomancers?
    What the hell people! Ever fight Cosmoforce in 2-2? Purge helps a lot. On top of that Venomancers are chi whores.

Secondly, a Blademaster can stun lock any class, a Barbarian can one shot any class, a Cleric can self heal, do physical damage and magical damage, an Archer can one shot any robe, and a Wizard does insane damage.

Lastly, how about developers just make it so in PvP we fight with sticks and stones, so we can do 1 damage. That way no one loses or gets there feelings hurt so everyone is happy doesn't come crying to the forums.

Seriously enough with the Venomancer hate threads. At first I thought they were entertaining now it's just becoming repetitive and annoying.
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQ Venomancer OP QQ
  • XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i pay alot of skill poins and gold into maxing winged shell but should it need 10 chi and have a 7 second cool down? pfft i wish :p

How in the world is that relevant at all? Purge isn't a skill you can compare to any other skill.. The only other things that debuff are CV bow, HH99 debuff xbow and HH99 Debuff spear - so the least level anyone can debuff besides a veno is Lv95. Its a special skill that we get - idk why everyoen complains so much about venos, if they're so epic - MAKE ONE. b:angry

If you want a fair playing field where gear and class doesn't matter, go play a first person shooter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I feel its more likely that developers if the game makes bramble hood require no spark at all and no cooldown. So venos can spam it. Or make lucky scarab 100% with 5 sec stun. Since venos can only have ppl chainstunned for 5 sec - thats not always enough to kill someone if they remove bleed. God forbid venos should take any dmg at all in pvp or have to use freeze in foxform or use genie. Thats just to much work.

Than dev might make perdition a non spark skill, so barbs can use it over and over and might as well give them 100 hp per 1 vita so they can tank 8 ppl instead of only 4. And finally change beastial onslaught so it does 500% weapon dmg and remove all evasion in the entire area.

This game always favored untamed as we all know lol. Developers really shiet on both elves and humans, good knows why. No point discussing anything that might be seen as a veno nerf since it will never happened, devs just lubs us foxies to much b:cute

b:shocked .
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    How in the world is that relevant at all? Purge isn't a skill you can compare to any other skill.. The only other things that debuff are CV bow, HH99 debuff xbow and HH99 Debuff spear - so the least level anyone can debuff besides a veno is Lv95. Its a special skill that we get - idk why everyoen complains so much about venos, if they're so epic - MAKE ONE. b:angry

If you want a fair playing field where gear and class doesn't matter, go play a first person shooter.

if you seen the post i quoted to then you would find out the answer to your question b:chuckle
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Let me get this right, someone is seriously crying out to gimp Venomancers?
    What the hell people! Ever fight Cosmoforce in 2-2? Purge helps a lot. On top of that Venomancers are chi whores.

Secondly, a Blademaster can stun lock any class, a Barbarian can one shot any class, a Cleric can self heal, do physical damage and magical damage, an Archer can one shot any robe, and a Wizard does insane damage.

Lastly, how about developers just make it so in PvP we fight with sticks and stones, so we can do 1 damage. That way no one loses or gets there feelings hurt so everyone is happy doesn't come crying to the forums.

Seriously enough with the Venomancer hate threads. At first I thought they were entertaining now it's just becoming repetitive and annoying.

not to sound liek a QQer myself but you didnt mention that venomancer have high dmg w/o the pet, alot more dmg w/ a pet, debuff skills, a pet that can blead some ppl for half their hp and can stun and attack super fast... yea i'm sure you 4got to add that to your list of skills that classes have.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    not to sound liek a QQer myself but you didnt mention that venomancer have high dmg w/o the pet

Venomancers have the weakest attack power out of all magic casters don't they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Missesvemon - Harshlands
    Missesvemon - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I am a veno and i dont usepurge it annonig to go it to foxdoingpuge and haveing to lost all that mp going into to fox. b:cry so i use only if in fox when im dueling,so idk b:victory b:victory b:bye
  • LastKiss - Lost City
    LastKiss - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    every class has its favors...

you got purged?

if youre a cleric just rebuff yourself...
    if youre an archer and get purged you fail as archer...get distance...b:angry
    if youre a bm why did the veno live long enough to do purge? b:chuckle
    and if youre a wiz same as archer i think...b:pleased

i duelled a cleric with my veno...afterwards she qqed about me using my pet(mag with lv2 bash)b:shocked
    "venos should not be allowed to use them in duels" blahbla...
    i told her i wont use my pet if she wont use buffs and heal...
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Purge should make it so you only temporarily loose buffs, like for 30 seconds or something. The skill is so broken when its multiple people pvping like in TW or world pvp.

The cool down time or chi consumption is irrelevant since your getting debuffed no matter what.
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    True, but if you need to purge multiple people in a war the cooldown blows lol.
    edited June 2009
    Options

you got purged?

if youre a cleric just rebuff yourself...
    if youre an archer and get purged you fail as archer...get distance...b:angry
    if youre a bm why did the veno live long enough to do purge? b:chuckle
    and if youre a wiz same as archer i think...b:pleased

i duelled a cleric with my veno...afterwards she qqed about me using my pet(mag with lv2 bash)b:shocked

if your an archer purge isnt so bad if its used on you. all it would do is take off an evasion buff (and veno skills dont miss so w/e lol) and blazing arrow (it only works for normal skills but w/e still) :)
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

you got purged?

if youre a cleric just rebuff yourself... Nix will kill you while your buffing
    if youre an archer and get purged you fail as archer...get distance...b:angry In mass pvp venos purge you when your not aware of it....
    if youre a bm why did the veno live long enough to do purge? Did bms job switch from from stunners to DDs last time I checked?? b:chuckle
    and if youre a wiz same as archer i think...b:pleased Same as archers i think....

My response in quoted red
  • nalex89ru
    nalex89ru Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This QQ will never end lol.

Everyone will complain about other classes being overopwered until other classes get weakend. But then other classes will start...

Seriously, fix the flesh realm bug and this should be okay. But don't touch regular skills... Every class has advantages as well as disadvantages. ( and no, it isn't balanced fairly -> in my opinion, a wizard should get more power in pvp; other classes are okay). Otherwise you will have to remove the berserk effect from GX as well as stunlock of BM, bcuz arcane builds might complain about it being overpowered.

And don't forget: venos are weakend on this server already. Swimming mastery got removed.
  • LovePurse - Lost City
    LovePurse - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I personally feel that purge should have some spark requirement and perhaps a longer cooldown. Reasons are pretty self explanatory. b:surrender
    your an idiot
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The skill is only useful against barbs really..
    barb w/o hp and atk buff = too low damage to kill u and dead in no time.

purged barbs run most of the time heheb:chuckle