Swept under the rug?

Comments

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Im not in gz dumb ****

Sigh, let me explain so your feeble mind can grasp why i said it.

Since you chose to make a totally irrelvant, mentally challenged statement(like u always do) Instead of attempting to debate on a level that is beyond your meager intellect......

I chose to use your dumb "less qq more pew pew" ish statement to take another rib, at gz, using you as a conduit of sorts.

You understand? Or would you like me to dumb it down for you?

Anyways this not bout you.

This bout the rangers. So GTFO my thread.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    DEVOTEDEDEDEDEDED b:victory
    hai b:cute
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Sigh, let me explain so your feeble mind can grasp why i said it.

Since you chose to make a totally irrelvant, mentally challenged statement(like u always do) Instead of attempting to debate on a level that is beyond your meager intellect......

I chose to use your dumb "less qq more pew pew" ish statement to take another rib, at gz, using you as a conduit of sorts.

You understand? Or would you like me to dumb it down for you?

Anyways this not bout you.

This bout the rangers. So GTFO my thread.

but i like it here b:sad

From what I've seen almost every major guild besides cq has had a random, out of nowhere guild bid on them when things were getting tough. Assuming you are in spectral (blt) they are no better. If you aren't you sure are biased as ****. Where were you when bloodlust had beefums fake bidding?
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Basically, if Rangers is considered a fake bid, than Riot needs to be considered a fake bid. Had riot not bid, the wars wouldn't have been split (not that it would have mattered anyway...) To be honest, I don't know why riot bids, it makes a situation with Rangers possible. Rangers has bid before, we have fought them before. They want to TW and learn how it works, and it helps our members as well. It didn't stop anyone else from bidding, and even if it split the wars, it would not have changed the outcome given Riots pathetic turnout (even less than last week if that's possible) Someone tell Athran to get his alliance in order, his lapdogs are making things more difficult for his campaign to give the server to CQ.
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    hai b:cute

but i like it here b:sad

From what I've seen almost every major guild besides cq has had a random, out of nowhere guild bid on them when things were getting tough. Assuming you are in spectral (blt) they are no better. If you aren't you sure are biased as ****. Where were you when bloodlust had beefums fake bidding?

Well. This is a post more worthy of a proper response.
    I will do so.

If u want to assume i am in spectral, u assume right. I am also in cq,gz,riot. haven't got into rq yet....weird isn't it?

Where was i when BLT did fake bidding. If u must know, that was my last week in blt. I can't stomach it.

If u were to back track and see my previous posts, in previous threads. I am not pro any guild, but i am anti-1 faction ruling the world. So it seems i am biased. Go figureb:angry

Hope this clears some stuff up.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Basically, if Rangers is considered a fake bid, than Riot needs to be considered a fake bid. Had riot not bid, the wars wouldn't have been split (not that it would have mattered anyway...) To be honest, I don't know why riot bids, it makes a situation with Rangers possible. Rangers has bid before, we have fought them before. They want to TW and learn how it works, and it helps our members as well. It didn't stop anyone else from bidding, and even if it split the wars, it would not have changed the outcome given Riots pathetic turnout (even less than last week if that's possible) Someone tell Athran to get his alliance in order, his lapdogs are making things more difficult for his campaign to give the server to CQ.

sure riot may not have numbers but i doubt YOU can take on any of the members. you have 4k hp right? pro bm.

and why do you keep going on about giving the server to cq? you sound a bit unhappy your allies are getting more and more salary. pretty evident whats on your mind. opposed to other GZs who are going on about how fun TWs are lately you come on and whine and whine about getting attacked. dont make to quote your posts in previous threads, im tired.
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009

No pape.

Lets do comparisons shall we?

Riot: Known throughout the server as a faction made after the disbanding of blt.

Rangers: Known to a guild they have bid on once, wich is the same guild that is in question of the alleged fake bidding.

Riot:Contains members, albeit a few, but well known figures in our community. Lead by Cancer a well known veno.

Rangers: Contains members wich are unknown, led by an unknown, except once again to the faction in question of collaboration for fake bidding.

Riot: Seen at world pvp regularly, heard in world chat regularly,as of late, bid tw regularly.

Rangers: Seen in ummmmmmm(drawing a blank here). Bid's tw just when the guild in question is in trouble.

Notice a pattern here pape.......well everyone else does.
    Except for gz.....hmmmmmmm i wonder why?

Hope this squashes all the pathetic attempt at comparisons between riot and rangers.

Might as well say they are alike cos they both start with R eh?b:laugh
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Riot: Showed up with 2 people.
    Rangers: Showed up with more than 2 people.

I don't need to say anything else on this, it's self-evident to anyone but BLT scum.

In regards to the TW, I did have a blast, I have no problem with RQ at all. Why don't you quote my post where I said "If I could I'd split the land with RQ so we could both afford to TW all the time?" If there's ever to be competitive TW with CQ, guilds are going to need practice. But serious guilds, like RQ. Not riot lol.

Major QQ, that. Why would I care if we're getting attacked? Spec is annoying, sure, but riot is just funny when they try to pk. And it's always a blast fighting RQ... they are what make the server fun.

Quit trying to make everything I say sound like whining because you like to whine. I respect CQ and RQ, I like being in TW, and it's not my fault riot is a non-factor who decided to split the wars (like it would matter anyway!)
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    the lvl87 4k hp bm has spoken
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hey I quested with a squad of Rangers not two weeks ago. They seemed organized and all that blah blah blah u kno the speil. Well much to the op's dismay I can honestly say they were not wearing GZ masks underneath. How do I know this one might ask...well I have worked with GZ before too and the styles they used was quite different.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Hey I quested with a squad of Rangers not two weeks ago. They seemed organized and all that blah blah blah u kno the speil. Well much to the op's dismay I can honestly say they were not wearing GZ masks underneath. How do I know this one might ask...well I have worked with GZ before too and the styles they used was quite different.

ORLY?? I just have to take your word for it huh? kthankx.

Oh yeah btw u are lvl 6X....u said "i quested with a squad of rangers"
    So a group of 60+s just up and decided one day, that now would be the best time to attack Gz after gz had sucessfully defended against an established guild the week before??

Nice try. 5 year old logic ftw.

Well instead of letting us flame here and go back and forth. i would like for the Gms to do one simple thing.

Just one thing.

Trace the ip logs of "rangers" and see if it matches any Gz ips.
    Come on. So simple to check. Get it done please GMs.
    Then u will have your proof.
  • sakuya
    sakuya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ORLY?? I just have to take your word for it huh? kthankx.

Oh yeah btw u are lvl 6X....u said "i quested with a squad of rangers"
    So a group of 60+s just up and decided one day, that now would be the best time to attack Gz after gz had sucessfully defended against an established guild the week before??

Nice try. 5 year old logic ftw.

So I guess those guilds attacking CQ are just as fake huh
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    sakuya wrote: »
    So I guess those guilds attacking CQ are just as fake huh

Oh god. The lame attempts to justify!!!!!!b:surrender

Lets just pick the most obscure unknown guild from those that atatcked cq. Lionheart.Even they are seen around now and then.
    The rest u all know have been around and are recognised.Stop clutching at straws.

Cq have lil fun wars now and then to show the lil ones just how strong they are. Kind of like a 30 yearold man letting a 3 yr old kid hang on to his arm and lift him up with one hand.
    "look at me youngen! i'm sooo strong!"

Everyone knows this.

Not a nice try. Try again.b:angry
    edited June 2009

I don't need to say anything else on this, it's self-evident to anyone but BLT scum.

In regards to the TW, I did have a blast, I have no problem with RQ at all. Why don't you quote my post where I said "If I could I'd split the land with RQ so we could both afford to TW all the time?" If there's ever to be competitive TW with CQ, guilds are going to need practice. But serious guilds, like RQ. Not riot lol.

Major QQ, that. Why would I care if we're getting attacked? Spec is annoying, sure, but riot is just funny when they try to pk. And it's always a blast fighting RQ... they are what make the server fun.

Quit trying to make everything I say sound like whining because you like to whine. I respect CQ and RQ, I like being in TW, and it's not my fault riot is a non-factor who decided to split the wars (like it would matter anyway!)

the fail is strong in this one.

full defense and you nearly lost to rq. if riot had the same time slot i guarantee that you wouldve lost a land. cancer eats little 4k hp BMs for breakfast. how the hell did rq let in a baddie such as yourself? or is that the reason you were thrown out?
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    See, all you can say is I have 4k HP, so I must be wrong. (So if I don't PvP, I can't count members in a tw? You are terminally stupid windrunner.) Make up **** about my history in RQ all you want (and god forbid you ask anyone in RQ about me...), it doesn't change the fact that you are pissed because riot looked so stupid bidding. This is why BLT can't get anywhere, they can never take personal responsibility for things, they need to get others (like RQ) to do the hard work for them.

Anyway, I'm tired of responding to non-factor alts of BLT members too scared to post on their mains. Here's to hoping I'll see RQ in battle, and BLT in hell.
    edited June 2009
    awwwwwwwwwwww must have hit a soft spot with the pvp skills bit. poor little baby.

RAGE MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! it excites me.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    awwwwwwwwwwww must have hit a soft spot with the pvp skills bit. poor little baby.

RAGE MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! it excites me.

WTS: Amour blow up doll.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    WTS: Amour blow up doll.

I better be getting a cut b:angry
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'll have 5k HP after I gem my new wrists.

LOLWUT MOAR HP DEN MOST WRRRRRS
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wtb level 99 qq.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeetSheeld - Lost City
    MeetSheeld - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'll have 5k HP after I gem my new wrists.

LOLWUT MOAR HP DEN MOST WRRRRRS

Too bad xkairi is a still a slutb:chuckle
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wtb level 99 qq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1. if this indeed happens, why not just place 2 fake bids and make it 1v1?

2. i've seen people under the name of rangers in game

3. you've never heard of me, yet i have a guild. if i post a successful bid that means i'm fake?

4. who cares. you're obviously too weak to stand up for your so called cause, because you're ranting on forums. there are 2 kinds of people in perfect world, those who are capable and those who are not. you fall in the "those who are not" category, so the whole matter is irrelevant to you
    Communist Leader
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    1. if this indeed happens, why not just place 2 fake bids and make it 1v1?

2. i've seen people under the name of rangers in game

3. you've never heard of me, yet i have a guild. if i post a successful bid that means i'm fake?

4. who cares. you're obviously too weak to stand up for your so called cause, because you're ranting on forums. there are 2 kinds of people in perfect world, those who are capable and those who are not. you fall in the "those who are not" category, so the whole matter is irrelevant to you

But, ranting on forums is the way to get things doneb:sad

Haven't u noticed this is how it works here in pwi. The mods and gms have taught us that. Whine and moan enough and you get your way.....right cq?b:victory

Anyways, if u don't think this fake, by all means post your opinions and bump this thread up.

If any of u think it's fake, please do submit a ticket like many others have.

I'm just gonna w8 for a gm response at to the trace of ip logs.b:surrender
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    But, ranting on forums is the way to get things doneb:sad

Haven't u noticed this is how it works here in pwi. The mods and gms have taught us that. Whine and moan enough and you get your way.....right cq?b:victory

Anyways, if u don't think this fake, by all means post your opinions and bump this thread up.

If any of u think it's fake, please do submit a ticket like many others have.

I'm just gonna w8 for a gm response at to the trace of ip logs.b:surrender

when korren **** those mats, everyone was whining.

this time it's just you b:shutup
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Please see previous pages and know i'm not the only one who see this for the farce that it is.

Not everyone is as naive and dumb as you.

Thank god.b:laugh
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Please see previous pages and know i'm not the only one who see this for the farce that it is.

Not everyone is as naive and dumb as you.

Thank god.b:laugh

I think you've got this situation twisted.
    not everyone is as naive and dumb as you.

conqueror is on top, and people who lack the power to change things complain about it and spread lies.

example:
    player a(weak) does and fb with conqueror
    Conqueror(strong) gets a good drop by random loot selection and doesn't give it to the player because they didn't notice
    player a tells his friend, player b, that he missed out on a drop at his fb with conqueror
    player b then posts something somewhere in the future regarding his friend having his drops "stolen" by conqueror.
    player c, d, e, and f read player b's post, it only takes one person to keep the chain going.

psst!!! I heard conqueror gives out razor filled candy apples at Halloween!! pass it on!!
    Communist Leader
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    cq needs more strong fighters like you treza. you should apply.

i heard three lvl 70s from sg1owns couldnt kill you in secret passage when you were 3x. the leader even got 3 shots on you but you didnt die right?
  • WTFPWNED - Harshlands_1248931819
    edited June 2009
    I think you've got this situation twisted.
    not everyone is as naive and dumb as you.

conqueror is on top, and people who lack the power to change things complain about it and spread lies.

example:
    player a(weak) does and fb with conqueror
    Conqueror(strong) gets a good drop by random loot selection and doesn't give it to the player because they didn't notice
    player a tells his friend, player b, that he missed out on a drop at his fb with conqueror
    player b then posts something somewhere in the future regarding his friend having his drops "stolen" by conqueror.
    player c, d, e, and f read player b's post, it only takes one person to keep the chain going.

psst!!! I heard conqueror gives out razor filled candy apples at Halloween!! pass it on!!
    You are just the most brilliant thinker on the planet arent you? *sarcasm*
    b:shutup
  • Suiguintou - Lost City
    Suiguintou - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009

If you're talking about last week's series of wars, I would say that it's pretty obvious that there is no point in going when the triple attack has been broken. What's even more obvious is that you weren't at the war the week before, otherwise you would've seen that at least 20+ people showed up to that one. GZ will always be a non-factor in my eyes; afterall, who could forget how BLT wiped the floor with them in a war that ended in 3-4min a long while back.
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Mods, i know u can't directly check or do anything.

But hows about at least shwoing up here and lest telling us that our concerns have at least been forwarded to a gm or at least give us the usual "We will look into this" procrastination answer?
    b:kiss
This discussion has been closed.