Did you send in a to Tech Support in the last 15 hours?

darthpanda16
darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Support Desk
Did you send in a to Tech Support in the last 15 hours?

Please re-send it.

I checked with the engineers and there was a glitch in the mail server routing.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please note, this DID NOT affect Customer Support or Billings tickets, only ones sent to Tech Support.

Thanks!
Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
Post edited by darthpanda16 on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    edited June 2009
    Hey Everyone,

Can I get 5-10 people to help us test the Tech Support email system please?

1) Go here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

2) Fill out the info, whatever you want. Put Testing for Darthpanda in the subject line.

3) Type enough text in the body of the email so the message will go through.

4) Make sure that you select Tech Support int he drop down menu.

5) Post here the following info:

What time you sent it
    What country/state you sent it from
    What web browser and version you were using

I would really appreciate your help, so that we can make sure everything is working properly. We have tested North America and Europe, any other regions would be great.

Once there are 10 max posts/users that have posted the requested info in this thread, please disregard these instructions in the future.

Thank you all VERY MUCHb:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • darthpanda16
    edited June 2009
    Got yours mr. spoons, thank you.
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    it was 23:35 (UTC/GMT +2 hours) here in the Netherlands when i sent the ticket :)
    (i'm not that good in time conversion)
    I'm using Mozilla Firefox version 3.0.10

b:bye

EDIT: Whoops.. didn't read you already tested Europe >.<
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • darthpanda16
    edited June 2009
    Thanks guys, tests are OVER.

b:victory
This discussion has been closed.