Trying to find/make clothing that actually "covers" my character

myssa311
myssa311 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2009 in The Crafting Nook
Ok sorry to sound like an old hag, but I would really like to find some clothing or make some that I think fit my character, but are high heels and mini skirts all girls are offered. I see the coats ,pants, and boots the men get to choose and that's what I want for my girl. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Post edited by myssa311 on

Comments

• Kurovanova - Harshlands
    Kurovanova - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh come on! I smell another "this game is sexist and pervert thread* look closely in the cash shop: bride fashion covers all, star crossed blouse and seaspray pants, chipao is quite long and covers alot, wingspan leaves all to the imagination and more fashion will follow. There are lots of covering clothes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavy veno in training!b:cute
    I need a Herc so bad...b:cry
    Elves are cute.b:dirty
    This is the last bear--->b:bye
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    myssa311 wrote: »
    Ok sorry to sound like an old hag, but I would really like to find some clothing or make some that I think fit my character, but are high heels and mini skirts all girls are offered. I see the coats ,pants, and boots the men get to choose and that's what I want for my girl. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Equip high level armor. They usually cover a lot....
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • myssa311
    myssa311 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Actually sexist and perv is far from my mind, I would just like a wider selection in clothing that's all... thanks for the input though was having a hard time trying to figure out what was good to wear, I'm a boots kinda gal ;) Wasn't trying to start anything though...
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well if you wanna look like a hag get the wedding clothing from someone thats gotten married, its completely covering
  • Flieyah - Dreamweaver
    Flieyah - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm holding out till they come out with the cash shop burka b:victory
    "What we do is what you just can't do."
    b:cool
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The boutique offers many options. Some examples are:

Bottoms:
    Seaspray slacks
    Wingspan skirt
    Bohemian skirt

Tops:
    Summer pattern
    Starcrossed love
    Vernada smock

Dresses
    Wedding set
    Ball gown
    Chipao

You don't have to run out and buy the bikinis or mini skirts. This game actually provides a lot of option as to how much of your character you want to cover.

As for armour, the higher level you get, the more it seems to cover - so get levelling!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com