QQme = Rpk?

Comments

• icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I am actually mad at all

Fixed your post for you. Seriously Icon, what are you so mad about? Why so many QQs? I don't get it.

When KD was on QQme's safelist, you didn't hear anything from Crimson. While Crimson and QQme KoSing each other, Kingdom has had several months carebearing it up, building up and becoming stronger. I think KD might probably outlevel and outgear Crimson by a mile since they can focus all their energy and resources to it.

Crimson also has had to deal not just with QQme but several guilds on it's KoS while KD beaing a carebear has virtually none. Crimson also lost some people who cannot handle the Kos(most went to KD btw).

Many in KD had been bragging about how strong your guild is, how good you are in pvp. Well then this KoS should be piece of cake to you, right? If Crimson can handle it, then there's definitely nothing to be scared about, right?

What's done is done. I suggest instead of crapping in the forums and argue something which your fail mind couldn't understand, the sooner you accept it the better. You're embarrassing yor guild here. Didn't it ever occur to you your'e the only leader of a major guild who trolls this forums? b:bye
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Is it just me or Icon got very active on forums since QQme stopped KoS on crimson?

Anyway, LOL @ too many rules. Int fact rules have come down to half!!

It went from no kill Kylin, Kingdom, Heavenly, QQme to No kill Crimson, QQme.

If you ever see someone white is either a QQme recent member that is just getting to be a RPKer, or someone that is really poor to carry stack of doll, or in my case my 20+ hours of red goes off fast by grinding/afking as usual.

Im not the best RPKer as i only kill ppl once per day, unless they try to fight back and really entertain me, but im sure there still, close to no rules.

Lvl 90+ is boreing unless your in the guild holding them all
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    BoeNn - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so what KOS did u have so far failcom, besides since u gotten some of our hypocrites ex crimson members i can only say this . faildom is the perfect guild for them.

they didnt want to associated with bots, they didnt want to PVE, they didnt want to be led under monarchy. And most important of all HONOR !

Weren't these people teh pr0z?b:chuckle
  • Icom - Harshlands
    Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    AHAHAH - TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY FOR ME!!! b:byeb:bye Kingdom

and ICON b:shutup, atleast u got your armor and g9's before your guild falls apart right? b:laugh
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I miss the number of times Ligeia and me do a 1vs1 but I can tell u Ligeia never run from a fight, even 2vs Ligeia and he stay there, Icon take this easy is just a game, you got 2 big guild vs 2 big guilds what is the problem? Do u prefer 3vs1? What kind of server this will be?
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You guys oughta be ashamed of yourselves. Stop picking on Icon!

He's the highest level in this server... I wouldn't want you guys to get PEEKAYED b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Rawr my lvl 47 axes will be happy to meet crimson and QQme in game.. Can't believe I actually got 48 hours with them LOL.

EDIT: @ Liegia you better attack me if you see me I is tired of you getting next to me and then going back to minding your own business :( I feels bad QQ
    edited June 2009
    Esteban I don't like it when you're violent T.T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You guys oughta be ashamed of yourselves. Stop picking on Icon!

He's the highest FAIL in this server... I wouldn't want you guys to get PEEKAYED b:shocked

there fixed for you
  • BiggiSmall - Harshlands
    BiggiSmall - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I love crimson so muchb:dirty
    edited June 2009
    Oooh... I c wot u did thar. Thank ju! I gives you cookies! ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BiggiSmall - Harshlands
    BiggiSmall - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who here is in crimson.And can you tell me what lvl they recruite?
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    First off, I don't know how QQme defeated Crimson as Icon said. But he can believe what he wants.

Second of all, Icon lives in the past.

Third of all, QQme has just as many horrid PKers as Crimson. The difference is those horrid QQme pkers buy and improve level 5/6/7x gear. Thus they deceive people. Much as I do with 8x gear at +2/3

Fourth of all, Hours mean ****. You get hours from killing white names. White names aren't real PK generally. It is generally you suprise attacking someone in a game where fights take seconds. It proves nothing. I got 200 hours in like 5 hours of RPKing. Means nothing. Zero. (180+ hours gotten in 60+ leveling areas, in case your raging.)

Fifth of all, your perception of your guild, like every member of a guild is biased. (hey look im in crimson).
    Yes, QQme is destroying PvE at the moment, there is no question.
    there is however such a huge "buffering" time before a clan can dominate the server. That is the difference in difficulty between attacking and defending. There is no question QQme is ahead, but they are not that far ahead where they can take land anywhere they want. This buffer exceeds QQme's leap on everyone as far as PvE is concerned. Until this buffer is overtaken by any guild, there is nothing to worry about as far as end game is concerned.
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Belle when you are bored there's nothing to do but be violent xD.. Lets get you as an example.. You killed your own husband because you were bored! b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

EDIT: this thread needs more Walls of Texts right walter?
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    6th Failcon is still clueless
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »
    Fixed your post for you. Seriously Icon, what are you so mad about? Why so many QQs? I don't get it.

When KD was on QQme's safelist, you didn't hear anything from Crimson. While Crimson and QQme KoSing each other, Kingdom has had several months carebearing it up, building up and becoming stronger. I think KD might probably outlevel and outgear Crimson by a mile since they can focus all their energy and resources to it.

Crimson also has had to deal not just with QQme but several guilds on it's KoS while KD beaing a carebear has virtually none. Crimson also lost some people who cannot handle the Kos(most went to KD btw).

Many in KD had been bragging about how strong your guild is, how good you are in pvp. Well then this KoS should be piece of cake to you, right? If Crimson can handle it, then there's definitely nothing to be scared about, right?

What's done is done. I suggest instead of crapping in the forums and argue something which your fail mind couldn't understand, the sooner you accept it the better. You're embarrassing yor guild here. Didn't it ever occur to you your'e the only leader of a major guild who trolls this forums? b:bye

I heard alot from Crimson during their kos with QQme for support.

This server has a extremely low population, no one to kos without unbalancing anothers kos or destorying the servers map.

Oh I understand it all completely

I consider myself more a memeber then a leader most the time. This forum is just entertainment and a place to let people know whats really going on diplomaticly, instead of all this lieing.
  • Dream - Harshlands
    Dream - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The Crimsons director who disgraced himself and gave up all diginity for his faction happen speaks of honor? Not to mention posting on multiple alts.. please stop useing my basis of disgust towards Crimsons recent development in a childish attempt as an counter arguement. In terms you can understand bbbbbbrrrryour a sell out times infinitybrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Wasn't Blade banned for botting while being Kingdom's director? b:surrender Cmon now, ManaBow.
    edited June 2009
    Icon wrote:
    I consider myself more a memeber then a leader most the time.

Icon says it's all about "me me me me me."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    First off, I don't know how QQme defeated Crimson as Icon said. But he can believe what he wants.

Second of all, Icon lives in the past.

Third of all, QQme has just as many horrid PKers as Crimson. The difference is those horrid QQme pkers buy and improve level 5/6/7x gear. Thus they deceive people. Much as I do with 8x gear at +2/3

Fourth of all, Hours mean ****. You get hours from killing white names. White names aren't real PK generally. It is generally you suprise attacking someone in a game where fights take seconds. It proves nothing. I got 200 hours in like 5 hours of RPKing. Means nothing. Zero. (180+ hours gotten in 60+ leveling areas, in case your raging.)

Fifth of all, your perception of your guild, like every member of a guild is biased. (hey look im in crimson).
    Yes, QQme is destroying PvE at the moment, there is no question.
    there is however such a huge "buffering" time before a clan can dominate the server. That is the difference in difficulty between attacking and defending. There is no question QQme is ahead, but they are not that far ahead where they can take land anywhere they want. This buffer exceeds QQme's leap on everyone as far as PvE is concerned. Until this buffer is overtaken by any guild, there is nothing to worry about as far as end game is concerned.

Walter **** me into liking him a little more. Though he has it all wrong, I never said QQme defeated Crimson, just manipulating them.

I do live in the past, as dose everyone, naturally you use the past references on future choices.

Seriously havent heard Leg going solo at all, even in Pendulum LS ect and pvp isnt about being red.

Its about Nurfed Fiya Rome, 3v1ing me and comeing out alive =P

Your fifth statement is true mostly, but the population is rather low here, I semi understand Kingdoms past allliance with Crimson dispare but the difference was we were allies before the server was made had no clue on eachothers success.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    QQme manipulated Crimson ?????????????

wahahahahahaahhaa

i admit the KOS off gives us air to do what u did over the last months !
    edited June 2009
    Walter **** me into liking him a little more. Though he has it all wrong, I never said QQme defeated Crimson, just manipulating them.

I do live in the past, as dose everyone, naturally you use the past references on future choices.

Seriously havent heard Leg going solo at all, even in Pendulum LS ect and pvp isnt about being red.

Its about Nurfed Fiya Rome, 3v1ing me and comeing out alive =P

Your fifth statement is true mostly, but the population is rather low here, I semi understand Kingdoms past allliance with Crimson dispare but the difference was we were allies before the server was made had no clue on eachothers success.
    i agree the small population of this server can **** up everything that should happen

at the same time, I find this hilarious

Dreamweaver (PvE)
    Discuss the latest happenings on the Dreamweaver PVE server.

City of the Plume T2
    by Antihero - Harshlands
    Today 04:42 AM Go to last post
    170 2,015

Harshlands (PvP)
    Discuss the latest happenings on the Harshlands PVP server.

QQme = Rpk?
    by Seraphim - Harshlands
    Today 06:33 AM Go to last post
    420 11,416

Heavens Tear (PvE)
    Discuss the latest happenings on the Heavens Tear PVE server.

Tw 05/06/09-07/06/09
    by Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Today 01:21 AM Go to last post
    397 10,739

Lost City (PvP)
    Discuss the latest happenings on the Lost City PVP server.

CQ's most despicable...
    by Diego - Lost City
    Today 06:30 AM Go to last post
    432 13,704

Sanctuary (PvE)
    Discuss the latest happenings on the Sanctuary PVE server.

Epic Hits
    by Templar - Sanctuary
    Today 06:21 AM Go to last post
    311 6,035

we must be triple any other server in posts to server population ratio...not even taking into consideration time
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    QQme manipulated Crimson ?????????????

wahahahahahaahhaa

i admit the KOS off gives us air to do what u did over the last months !

Wait..... What?

@ Walter: We got trolls from other servers on these forums.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow. QQme took Crimson of KoS? I'm embarrassed to say I was ever with them. I didn't ever have a problem with Kingdom, except when they were sucking off Crimson and taking on all their KoS (Glad to say I fixed that problem.) but now QQme sold out and joined every other guild on the server in blowing Crimson, good work guys, glad I quit.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    PVE !!! to finally reach up to the current 88 plus KD botters/ppl
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Wow. QQme took Crimson of KoS? I'm embarrassed to say I was ever with them. I didn't ever have a problem with Kingdom, except when they were sucking off Crimson and taking on all their KoS (Glad to say I fixed that problem.) but now QQme sold out and joined every other guild on the server in blowing Crimson, good work guys, glad I quit.

lol SZ trashtalker
    edited June 2009

its funny cuz this statement is the only thing happening in the last few weeks that would be considered "blowing Crimson"

100%serious.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol SZ trashtalker

lol trashtalking someone that doesn't play PW anymore
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    lol SZ trashtalker

Stop spaming post please, its really annoying you havent had a clear arguement inawhile. b:thanks
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    sorry my bad i thought u were lvl 6x when we had you on personal kos, cause u were always 1-2 shot.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Stop spaming post please, its really annoying you havent had a clear arguement inawhile. b:thanks

i give enough arguments it is you who read selectively

what part of this QQMe and Crimson vs Kingdom and Kylin u dont get ?