Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LOL b:chuckle

/ontopic

...you killed a meditator treza? >____>

meh, my first kill was for revenge b:angry

of course :)

not because he was meditating but because thats just the state i found him in, he might have been afk im not sure
    Communist Leader
  • Salvation - Harshlands
    Salvation - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i was getting KSed by this lvl 3x cleric all through lvl 28 and 29 so when i finally turned 30 i killed that ***** >=D

this was the first time i EVER pked some1 so i was pretty happy
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Honestly hun its a game and I never cared o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Treza - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    just went blood red for the first time at lv 35. 15 straight white named kills before a 45 bm got me :P

was pretty satisfying
    Communist Leader
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my god... its fun to own ppl (joins redhawk)
  • Ghost_eyes - Lost City
    Ghost_eyes - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Its always a great adrenaline rush if you do it properly. Im a Melee fighter and i think it makes for very enjoyable PK. I love getting in their face and the often difficult chases - using speed skills and leaps to keep on them. I think One Shoting with arrows from behind a tree from 100 feet away is silly.. I cant see as being remotely of the same satisfaction - more often then not is no chase at all, nore will they ever see you their pesky assailant acher.

When i get one shot by some cheeky RQ or RedHawk archer its absolutely meaningless to me. But having a barb or BM **** my face in with a Huge axe while i try to run.. Now thats fun for the both of us.

My most memorable experience was when a lvl 80+ barb was helping his lvl 30 girlfriend do some mob quest.
    "do you want some help?" i asked, to which she replied "no my boyfriend is looking after me"
    I watched them for a while and got them comfortable with my presence, I knew i could take her down quick, but he would also massacre me if I fumbled with my attempt.

I waited till he was occupied with a mob and there was a fair distance between them - Then BOOM!!! I pumped her with my most powerful combo and swift sprinted to the nearby safe zone. He was in animal form chasing me and had i been any further then i may not have been so lucky. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Um, ok...lol yay killing someone 20 levels lower than you then running like hell to the safe zone.

I agree with the rest of your post though. It's exciting to dodge around a melee character that's much level higher than me and is red named than it is to be grinding and then just randomly get pwned in 2-3 hits by an archer. I just sit there and go "well, that's gonna cost me a minute of grind time" and rez right after. Seriously, how can that be fun for the archer or ranged class? Whatever...maybe I'd understand if I made an archer my main.
  • CrossEye - Lost City
    CrossEye - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:sad Oh No, Dont kill People it bad for your health~~~~~ b:chuckleOh I'm a Hypocrite b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My first kill ..... cant remember who b:surrender ... last one was a nub who thought i was really afking red out of SZ b:chuckle
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First kill.. 2 days ago, i killed afking guy named ****** (hes propably pissed off so i wont say who it was) i killed him from behind and it felt great. Satisfying...
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ive only killed 2 people so far, and ill tell you its made me happy both times :)

one was some guy who asked me to join his faction, i politely declined :)
    one was a meditating bm.

post some of your memorable/fun kills, and how you enjoy killing people

It wasn't in this game. In another game while on my rogue I came across a paladinbot killing some elementals. To ensure it really was a bot I proceeded to Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot and otherwise incapacitate the paladin every time they tried to get a heal off. Sadly they were unable to do so, and the Rumbling Elementals kept killing them. b:sad After submitting the ticket to the GMs, and while waiting for a response I continued to harry the poor poor paladinbot until their armor and weapon broke. THEN I called everyone in the zone over to watch the paladinbot with completely broken gear get WTFPWNED by the Rumbling Elementals, corspse run, res, attack, die, etc until they disappeared suddenly.

They came back the next day, started up again with a new script (got them to half durability!) which returned them to Refuge Point to repair, come back and start again until a kindly GM responded to my second ticket, talked to me, said they agreed, and the paladinbot suddenly disappeared! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First person I killed 1v1 was Pandora at tusk town, he droped a lvl 58 magic 2% crit ring, I mailed it back to him not really sure why he never even said thank you, before that it was all ganging up on people never got a real fair fight.
  • Treza - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First person I killed 1v1 was Pandora at tusk town, he droped a lvl 58 magic 2% crit ring, I mailed it back to him not really sure why he never even said thank you, before that it was all ganging up on people never got a real fair fight.

why did you mail it back? i have yet to get loot from anyone but when i do it will be going straight to the auctionhouse/npc's
    Communist Leader
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hmm when i first killed someone it was great for about 2 seconds, until i got **** by 7 other people standing around and dropping everything i just spent 20 dollars on cash shopping but hey i was like level 31 and i think someone in RageQuit still has those items. b:angry
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Maybe they were confused as to why you were sending it to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jackiel
    jackiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow,I can't belive there's a thread like this,where lots of selfish **** bull junks share their pleasure about how to make themselves happy based on others' pain. Who the freak told you it's ok to kill people for no reason just because it's in a video game? You know how much time we lost just because of you shameless pkers? I just turned level 30 today, and already got pked and killed for like 20 times, mostly at the place where I have to kill certain mobs to finish my quest, and I just couldn't finish it since I keep getting killed by some high level pkers! So I had to constantly fly over that place from town, which takes freaking 5 mins. High level pick on lower levels, is like some big guy bullying on a kid and take all the money which he made in 3 hours of hard working. You might find some kind of sick pleasure in this, but for me,I just want to punch you in the god damn face.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    jackiel wrote: »
    Wow,I can't belive there's a thread like this,where lots of selfish **** bull junks share their pleasure about how to make themselves happy based on others' pain. Who the freak told you it's ok to kill people for no reason just because it's in a video game? You know how much time we lost just because of you shameless pkers? I just turned level 30 today, and already got pked and killed for like 20 times, mostly at the place where I have to kill certain mobs to finish my quest, and I just couldn't finish it since I keep getting killed by some high level pkers! So I had to constantly fly over that place from town, which takes freaking 5 mins. High level pick on lower levels, is like some big guy bullying on a kid and take all the money which he made in 3 hours of hard working. You might find some kind of sick pleasure in this, but for me,I just want to punch you in the god damn face.

I lol'd.
    lolumad
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ask how how it felt...what it was like to kill your first RQ.....is was good..im still happy now...and im not far off for 90 and im gonna play with more RQ you RQ noobs are gonna cry b:laugh cosyou will gang bang me, in true RQ style
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    zaaphiel wrote: »
    Ask how how it felt...what it was like to kill your first RQ.....is was good..im still happy now...and im not far off for 90 and im gonna play with more RQ you RQ noobs are gonna cry b:laugh cosyou will gang bang me, in true RQ style

ROFL. +10b:laugh

sounds like what all the newbs were spewing in the first month of LC.
  • Treza - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

naaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiled
    Communist Leader
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

haha lol... QQ more
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I regret ever pking anyone, now im 15x hours red and no dolls... But the first person i pked was an accident. I was trying to show off, and I killed someone.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    zaaphiel wrote: »

Come get me...b:kiss
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spiritof - Lost City
    Spiritof - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I've only PK'd once, in defense, and I've been PK'd two or three times.

The one PK I did pull off was AWESOME because as we fought we accidentally aggro'd that big tree boss near Orchid Valley. My attack timing was perfect and I was still able to pull thru even though I was being attacked from all sides.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, I actually feel quite more excited if I"m getting attacked than if someone is Pking me...

You know, the rush when your HP bar is at critical!!! (What will you do? Spark? Stun? Run? Die like an idiot?)....

So much choices, so little time....

Remember this phrase

"Cannot perform action while you are dead"
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Aquarian - Lost City
    Aquarian - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My first pk was an archer. He started pelting me with arrows when i was killing a mob but for some reason he was on the ground and not that far away...isnt windsprint great ^^? i got his boots as a trophy b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cool Im so awsome they named a poleaxe after me XD
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I remember one of my favorite kills.

I was level 32. I was outside of silver pool killing people. I see a green dot on my map, I fly up to it only to be disapointed that it is someone with a blue name. I start to leave when all of a sudden I see the level up animation and his name turn white.

I killed him before he even realized what was going on and then simply said "welcome to pking" and left.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is what I did the first time I killed someone! b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]