Lost City Official Hit List

Options
2»

Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Apparently your fly mount is considered "inventory" and not equipped. My friend got pkd from behind and dropped his fly mount while white named, he was realllly upset because it wasn't a cheap one.. I do suggest if you have a nice flymount to carry dolls..
    Or just get one you like and bind it, then use it for the rest of your life.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • taiga27
    taiga27 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Don't close this.
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'll give 10k to whoever PKs Ayame_Kusaka once and 110k for whoever PKs her 10 times.

Screenshots please. =] She's 5x with a nix (fail veno).

It's not gonna be hard to kill her at all so don't fret about the pay, it's easy money.

Curtesy of my master. =]
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'll give 10k to whoever PKs Ayame_Kusaka once and 110k for whoever PKs her 10 times.

It's not gonna be hard to kill her at all so don't fret about the pay, it's easy money.

Curtesy of my master. =]

i tanya i killed her before in tusk town and i 4got she was the hit list girl until she wispered me and said "is this about the bounty hunter?" b:cry
  • Wynve - Dreamweaver
    Wynve - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I have a character on lost city, I get pked all the time. It's annoying, but you have to live with it. That's the bad part of pvp servers b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I got pked hundreds of times going from 30 - 60...still happens now and again. It's part of the game and if u really want to annoy them through everything in the bank and set them to follow and ask LOTS of noobish questions. Yes this is why I got pked so much but watching them log was always so pleasurable :).
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't get how you get PKed so often. On my new lowbie I've gotten attacked twice only and he's 35. Once by some RedHawk BM, who failed to kill me and eventually walked away and whispered "bich". Once by some fail wizard named Revolution, whom I killed twice after switching to this character. Didn't see him at hidden orchid again that day.

The amount of PKers isn't big at all, and most are stupid as hell.

# 6 b:chuckle keep it up kristoph go for 10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

i tanya i killed her before in tusk town and i 4got she was the hit list girl until she wispered me and said "is this about the bounty hunter?" b:cry

ooo so thats why she asked me if i could take the bounty off of her head lol makes sense now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faerune - Lost City
    Faerune - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Back to Xko .....

few days ago i see him/her flying RED as hell with allmost no gear...
    so what an archer ON WQ to do when u see a PKMAGNETb:surrender

So my stun misses & he hits plume shield(?) and drops then accelerates to god knows where(damn!! gotta carry fuels from now on)
    best part is ..... He pms me saying ....
    "Depending on your answer i might KOS you"
    ME SOOOOO SCAREDb:shocked
  • XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Back to Xko .....

few days ago i see him/her flying RED as hell with allmost no gear...
    so what an archer ON WQ to do when u see a PKMAGNETb:surrender

So my stun misses & he hits plume shield(?) and drops then accelerates to god knows where(damn!! gotta carry fuels from now on)
    best part is ..... He pms me saying ....
    "Depending on your answer i might KOS you"
    ME SOOOOO SCAREDb:shocked

Xko got one shotted today, just thought I'd let you know, it was hilarious. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioxvirus - Lost City
    Bioxvirus - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    20k hm? and level30? im sure ive pked you. so if my friend kills me we get 20k? :P how many times? :) where do you train..nvm ill find yo **** :)
  • Bioxvirus - Lost City
    Bioxvirus - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Curtesy of my master. =]

Yeah she is a ****ing fail veno, i can almost 3 shot that ***** LOL I had her chase me into the water and she was like baffled on what to do..so she stood up above the water. scared of a 52LA Wiz, Wow :P She got me but that ***** had to wait till i left to use her stupid nix :P
  • AdeptRogue - Lost City
    AdeptRogue - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bounty hunting.. rofl quit QQing and go lvl, get payback and have a nice life... for the millionth and 1st time its a pvp server , get over it weve all gone through it.
  • Vithni - Lost City
    Vithni - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If you pk Vithni i'll give you 20k.
    Stupid &*%^

oh wait...
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I honestly never get pked unless Im red which is very rare for me lately.

Lately Ive just been focusing on grinding to 60 rather than pking and since 30 to now 53 I haven't been pked at all.

Most high level pkers usually just leave me alone. And no it's not my faction. I haven't ever been in a faction that most people wouldn't kill me because I was in, except once where a pker killed my partner and realized I was in her friends faction.

Don't really know why but pkers usually just ignore me. I get pked from time to time but usually pkers stay away from me.

20k hm? and level30? im sure ive pked you. so if my friend kills me we get 20k? :P how many times? :) where do you train..nvm ill find yo **** :)

Ill pk you and we can split the money
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Its a PvP Server. When u hit 30 read the slogan "Welcome to Hell".

LLLOOOLLL +10

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taurzo - Lost City
    Taurzo - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I can understand people getting mad. It's not really fair for a lvl 80 to "PK" a lvl 30 player.

Nice sig FedTehNoob xP
  • cam90
    cam90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Originally Posted by ItzPaine - Lost City View Post
    I have no problem with PK but it's rediculous how a Level 80 can attack a level 30 they really need to fix it to where you have to be withing 10 levels of each other because I didn't even do anything I was just questing and walking by and next thing I know I died and lost items that I worked hard to get that's just stupid and unfair.

I agree with you entirely. When a lvl 80+ kills a player that's 30+ levels LOWER than them that's not PK that's BS. PKing is when you kill people who can at least put up a challenge. I agree that PWI needs to fix this problem. However, if you are getting grieffed by the same person take screenshots and send to the GM players can get banned for that nonsense.

It's not QQ when you can't put up a fight. That's like an adult fighting a baby and then saying "it challenged me" I wonder how that would hold up in court?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Someone PK JayVee for failing to kill my level 61 barb. I'm too lazy to do it myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    can i get on that hit list? i need ppl who actually fight me and not run away when they see me on the radar b:sad
  • Chiv - Lost City
    Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I got pked hundreds of times going from 30 - 60...still happens now and again. It's part of the game and if u really want to annoy them through everything in the bank and set them to follow and ask LOTS of noobish questions. Yes this is why I got pked so much but watching them log was always so pleasurable :).

LOL this is brilliant Piliener
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Pking noobs b:dirty

im turnd on right now....
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Pking noobs b:dirty

im turnd on right now....

Rofl

I love PKing noobs b:dirty

Naughty veno >.>
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL this is brilliant Piliener

Heck...I am level 89 and one that rare occasion I get pk'd. (Eh...could be the KOS but still b:surrender)

And yes Piliener...I would prob have pk'd you too b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Heck...I am level 89 and one that rare occasion I get pk'd. (Eh...could be the KOS but still b:surrender)

And yes Piliener...I would prob have pk'd you too b:chuckle

Late grats. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Late grats. :P

b:thanks THX!!!

I love my fairy b:cute and the skills = b:dirty

Almost 90 now...YEAH!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't get how you get PKed so often. QUOTE]

my guildies didn't either b:chuckle they saw it happen tho on some occasions, everytime I logged in I was a running joke.

*logs in* "ey bob, u dead yet?"

fun fun

Sorry for quoting an old post-- (just saw this)

Hi Peanut! b:bye

These were fun times! b:pleased
    I seriously thought you were going to quit the game or move to PVE server. You must've had a target on you saying "PK ME".
    b:bye
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    can i get on that hit list? i need ppl who actually fight me and not run away when they see me on the radar b:sad

Hell yeah lol! I hate it when I try to pk someone (especially if their red) and they just run. Then you tell them to run more and they start talking trash. lol so funny.