Swept under the rug?

Options
rukhmath
rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So GZ gets a fake alt guild Rangers, to place a fake bid.

All cool cq?

Wheres the 1million tickets submitted?

Wheres the 1 million flame and "gm do something please" threads?

Selective morals and justice much?

You all are a bunch of mask wearing, hypocrites.
All the past " hey blt did this the gm's must do something" "This is morally wrong" "this is not fair to us as gamers" words are all just bullcrap!!

Just remember the next time any of u are reading a so called "this is wrong" holier than thou thread from cq, know that it exists only because it furthers their cause somehow.

GOGO RANGERS!!!!!!(Even though never heard/seen/smelled you before, ever) RANGERS FTW!!!!b:victory
No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
Post edited by rukhmath on

Comments

• Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Actually, if you paid attention, you'd realize this is not the first time Rangers attacked GZ in TW.
  • sakuya
    sakuya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Since I've never heard/seen/smelled of such faction, then it MUST be fake. Only guilds that I know of are allowed to attack for TW; I don't know them = fake bid, because I am the center of all knowledge in this server.

• rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Are guys seriously trying to spin it and say that was a legitimate bid.......seriously???!!!

Actually i don't blame you. The way these forums are.......the sheep will believe the world is flat, if i made 10 diff alt accts and said it was.

Oh well.....b:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Are guys seriously trying to spin it and say that was a legitimate bid.......seriously???!!!

Actually i don't blame you. The way these forums are.......the sheep will believe the world is flat, if i made 10 diff alt accts and said it was.

Oh well.....b:surrender

People would take you seriously if you actually bother to respond to this:
    Actually, if you paid attention, you'd realize this is not the first time Rangers attacked GZ in TW.

Ask the GMs for records, whatever. But that's a fact.
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hold on. I have to get up cos i just fell off my seat from laughing.

So let me get this straight.

You are saying:

1.) Rangers is a real guild. Regardless of them not being around, mentioned, seen regularly, etc. But nonetheless it is real becos a gz member has just confirmed it?

2.) They bidding at a time where gz is being triple teamed per day, thus breaking the triple team into a double team, is purely coincidental?

3.) Saying rangers has attacked GZ before, although it was so insignificant, that hardly anyone remembers, but just so happens to lend credibility to the so called "Rangers" in case of an uproar is purely coincidental again?

That about right?

Lolz only in this forum would you get away with this.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    qq mother ****er, is that all you can do?
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    qq mother ****er, is that all you can do?

Tricks, skirting round rules, finding loopholes, fake bidding, is that all you can do to stop your enemies?b:sad
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Tricks, skirting round rules, finding loopholes, fake bidding, is that all you can do to stop your enemies?b:sad

You mean like when BLT told beefums to bid on BLT using the almost the same name as the guild he was attacking >.> .
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think y'all should stop being baddies and just post on your real accounts.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You mean like when BLT told beefums to bid on BLT using the almost the same name as the guild he was attacking >.> .

That was an outrage wasn't it?

So why isn't this?
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

So why isn't this?

No idea i wasnt on at the time so i dont know whats happening i am just posting stuff while i do wq.

edit - If you feel that strongly about it why dont u post a lot like envy or others did until you get banned to get the attention of mods or gms so they investigate lol thats the only thing i seen really work. Although i dont recommend it just putting it out there.

R.I.P. Rundora
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No idea i wasnt on at the time so i dont know whats happening i am just posting stuff while i do wq.

edit - If you feel that strongly about it why dont u post a lot like envy or others did until you get banned to get the attention of mods or gms so they investigate lol thats the only thing i seen really work. Although i dont recommend it just putting it out there.

R.I.P. Rundora

I made the thread didn't i?
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

So why isn't this?

maybe it's not such an outrage because they didn't try to BLOCK anyone. All of BLTs fake guilds tried to block cq from attacking BL, rangers (if they even are a fake guild) bid on land that was bid by noone.
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    maybe it's not such an outrage because they didn't try to BLOCK anyone. All of BLTs fake guilds tried to block cq from attacking BL, rangers (if they even are a fake guild) bid on land that was bid by noone.

Oh.

So there are different degrees of how seriously the rules are broken huh?

Ok......

Mods/Gms........I hope u can read and see for yourselves what people think of your "rules" for your game.b:surrender
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh.

So there are different degrees of how seriously the rules are broken huh?

Ok......

Mods/Gms........I hope u can read and see for yourselves what people think of your "rules" for your game.b:surrender

Hey, how about you stop your whining and go submit a ticket yourself. QQ in forums doesn't help your cause, it just brings you attention and that's exactly what you want.
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hey, how about you stop your whining and go submit a ticket yourself. QQ in forums doesn't help your cause, it just brings you attention and that's exactly what you want.

Just because your a barbarian, doesn't excuse your lack of intelligence to assume i haven't submitted numerous tickets already.

That didn't work yet, so i decided to try the cq way.b:victory
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Just because your a barbarian, doesn't excuse your lack of intelligence to assume i haven't submitted numerous tickets already.

That didn't work yet, so i decided to try the cq way.b:victory

Then you fail to understand "The Conqueror Way".
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Then you fail to understand "The Conqueror Way".

Oh?

Hmmmmmm.

Get outraged....Check

Submit 123137437965762398 tickets........Check

Start a thread persist and whine and whine........Check.

What step did i miss from what cq did?
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh?

Hmmmmmm.

Get outraged....Check

Submit 123137437965762398 tickets........Check

Start a thread persist and whine and whine........Check.

What step did i miss from what cq did?

getting most of ur members banned for no reason and stfu'ing...gms handle that pls
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I submitted a ticket.
    But we all know that doesn't mean jack **** :3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    who's afraid to post using their name this time? but hey who knows, rangers could be another sg1 as far as helping with bids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So GZ gets a fake alt guild Rangers, to place a fake bid.

All cool cq?

Wheres the 1million tickets submitted?

Wheres the 1 million flame and "gm do something please" threads?

Selective morals and justice much?

You all are a bunch of mask wearing, hypocrites.
    All the past " hey blt did this the gm's must do something" "This is morally wrong" "this is not fair to us as gamers" words are all just bullcrap!!

Just remember the next time any of u are reading a so called "this is wrong" holier than thou thread from cq, know that it exists only because it furthers their cause somehow.

GOGO RANGERS!!!!!!(Even though never heard/seen/smelled you before, ever) RANGERS FTW!!!!b:victory

Rangers fake? hahahahahah

Your inteligence collecting failed rukh
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why has no one mentioned the fake Riot bid? They had even less people there than Rangers did...
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Several tickets have been submitted regarding the alleged "fake bidding". My personal perspective is that a guild that has a return value of "45,000" coin approximately who protests that they have been existence since the dawn of time is faulty. I mean lets take into consideration that they have alleged they are a level 2 faction yet they are valued at less than the cost to make a level 2 faction. Anyways regardless of whether it is true or not the situation has been resolved in my mind. Nice try though.

One final note: a guild worth 45,000 cant intelligently be bidding 500,000 for a territory war.
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think y'all should stop being baddies and just post on your real accounts.
    Amour I just think that they are scared of any QQ that would go towards them, and scared to hurt peoples feelings using their real accounts. b:victory
    Why has no one mentioned the fake Riot bid? They had even less people there than Rangers did...
    Pape seriously..... Riot is a fake bid? Riot is a legitimate guild despite the number of people they have. Rangers despite having attacked GZ before does not entail the conclusion that they are not a "fake bidding" guild. As of now Rangers is still a toss up between super nub guild that has the balls to attack when they might have a chance at winning (although extremely improbable) or a fake bidding guild. So stop the complaining because arguing aimlessly is useless and just gets people fired up and want to pk me.... :)
  • shazyousuckbot
    shazyousuckbot Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    People would take you seriously if you actually bother to respond to this:

Ask the GMs for records, whatever. But that's a fact.

We actually believe him.It's you who dont seem to have a clue.
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Several tickets have been submitted regarding the alleged "fake bidding". My personal perspective is that a guild that has a return value of "45,000" coin approximately who protests that they have been existence since the dawn of time is faulty. I mean lets take into consideration that they have alleged they are a level 2 faction yet they are valued at less than the cost to make a level 2 faction. Anyways regardless of whether it is true or not the situation has been resolved in my mind. Nice try though.

One final note: a guild worth 45,000 cant intelligently be bidding 500,000 for a territory war.

Thank god. Seems that not all the people here are dumb sheep......just most.
    The notion, and the people supporting the notion, that rangers is anything but a fake "save my **** pls" bidding guild, is the most ridiculous absurd thing i have ever heard!

GM's/mods.....How long are u going to allow this? Enforcing the rules is your job. Do your job now as u did then. No biasness or favouritism plox!!!!b:sad
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Im not in gz dumb ****
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    Options
    AGAIN

i don't think it was that big of a deal (in the gms eyes) because they didn't block a guild from bidding.

HolyHell leader=blocked ascension from land
    BLT's Fake guild=Block CQ from bidding
    Rangers=Bid on land that wasn't being bid on

now if rangers had bid mount of lantern or where RQ and riot bid, then yes it may have been investigated further.

i guess the gms didn't really see this as altering TW.

and btw, even BLT attempted to fake bid one week and didn't get banned for it. Wasn't until the next week yosh got banned
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Im not in gz dumb ****

DEVOTEDEDEDEDEDED b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.