It is official PerfectWorlds first ever **** couple!

Options
Ram_man - Heavens Tear
Ram_man - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
b:pleasedCongratulations you two b:laugh

firstgaycouple.th.png

or

firstgaycoupleu.th.png
Post edited by Ram_man - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Now if there was a first **** couple.... That would be even better

If you catch my drift b:sin
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It isn't a **** couple, it's an illusion. All they did was purchased 2 bride packs and 2 groom packs, have their main character (which has L's in it) and have an alt with the same name replacing the "L's" with "I's" the opposite gender, thus they marry and it appears to have the same husband.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It isn't a **** couple, it's an illusion. All they did was purchased 2 bride packs and 2 groom packs, have their main character (which has L's in it) and have an alt with the same name replacing the "L's" with "I's" the opposite gender, thus they marry and it appears to have the same husband.

ok wait a second, I see what you are saying here about the idea about making the illusion of the characters being married.

But are you telling me and perhaps one of the married characters can point out that they actually spent double the rl cash or ingame coin to look married? Buying 4 married packs. Is that not like 120 real life money for 4 packs? b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Mothra - Lost City
    Mothra - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Always good to have you on the case, detective
  • Wrathe - Harshlands
    Wrathe - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    But are you telling me and perhaps one of the married characters can point out that they actually spent double the rl cash or ingame coin to look married? Buying 4 married packs. Is that not like 120 real life money for 4 packs? b:shocked

Yep, $120 for the illusion of marriage. **** couples go to great lengths and waste lots of resources to appear legitimate. Looks like PWI has become a casualty of social-decay-spillover from real life b:cry.
  • Ram_man - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options

i really enjoy how people overthink things LOL all that happened was i was in a glitch in fact it was hard as heck to get a good shot because my screen was shakeing, it didn't even show Silenttays character i had to click on her to show her name, its not actually a **** couple it was just a glitch where the wife had the husband title and the husband still had the husband title, trust me i was rofl because he's one of my friends
  • Ram_man - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Always good to have you on the case, detective

he's not a detective LOL he is just confused and trying to make sense of itb:laugh
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Congratulations! b:pleased
    I hope alot more people do this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    what gets me is that no one actually cared to blow UP the pictures and read!!! It plainly shows that its a glitch! That its supposed to say wife instead of husband!! The person who went to all the trouble to speculate how it could be done has too much time on their hands!!! LOL!!! I don't even think what he said is even possible. But in a world of glitches.... anything could happen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    they could just have replaced the green BM icon with a orange 1 ? no..?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ummm congrats, I guess.

But, you have no right calling it "official". Only PWI staff, GMs or Moderators, make something official here.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

You have way too much time on your hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Or perhaps there's loading problems, so it displays the wrong thing. I know that people would tell me that I had husband over my head instead of wife.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's a common bug I'm sure mant have seen. The default value for a character is a male blademaster. Sometime if they are only partially loaded they can appear as a male blademaster until they say something.

I'm sure this means that this corresponds to a value of 0 for gender and 0 for class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    why post this anyway its stupid and not interestingb:embarrass
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]