Venomancers?

Options
Neonz - Lost City
Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
NO this is not another QQ nix fourm "oh the nix bleeds for 4k blablabla" im acutally going to talk about the real thing here. first of all venos get bramble hood, why do they need it honestly x.x well yeah I can see in a PVP barb attack but thats just >.> I say clerics could make better use of bramble hood because if the boss aggros on the cleric it can either be 1 shot and clerics need a lot of protection but truth be told, we get like no protection, 2 skills and thats it. Mp and Hp switch, ok in my opinion thats just a luxury skill, I think all classes should get that the genie was kind of supose to do that which the genie DOES have that skill, but its like can't use it only venos can use it. they also have an mp and hp heal, talk about luxury? but thats alittle much, I do have a veno and I never have to buy a charm on it because I pace myself while grinding and I use the mp and hp heal when needed because cooldown is always done, but I mean what does the veno not have? dosnt the herc like give the veno cleric buffs (I was told it does im not sure on that) they get bramble hood, they get pets, mp and hp heal, mp and hp switch...what dont they have lol?

I want MP heal and mp and hp switch =P
and maybe bramble hood!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
So troll elsewhere
Post edited by Neonz - Lost City on

Comments

• leskald
    leskald Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Venos need those skills only because they're said to be "Solo characters", if they are supposed to be solo ones they cannot be cleric dependant (like Barbs) or Party dependant (like Clerics) because THEY ARE SOLO.
    To be honest Bramble hood and HP/MP recovers are not so great ones they are rather average. As well any veno can whine "Why i have no wings? Why i have to wait 30 levels before can fly? I want wings!" :P some class pros and cons ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "W życiu chodzi o to, by być trochę niemożliwym."
    (Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde)
  • KumixItou - Harshlands
    KumixItou - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    At first I had a cleric but I didn't like it to much, I'm not much of a healer and I don't squad up much unless there's a boss for a quest that like 2-10lvl's higher than me.

Besides that I don't even use bramble, and all the hp/mp stuff. I am a lvl 3 apothecary so I can just use my potions I make and collect drop potions, lol. I do think clerics should get more because people only need them when they need to be heal, res'd or keep their charms from ticking. They don't really have any skills o O

But then again a veno with bat wings should have the right to have actual bat wings instead of going fox, the same for the neko (cat) they should go tiger or some other type of big cat or maybe a house cat like the tabby, lol.

Either way I think the GM's and the game designers are to lazy (or are actually working on this) to change anything atm. =P
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    first of all venos get bramble hood, why do they need it honestly

Mp and Hp switch, ok in my opinion thats just a luxury skill

dosnt the herc like give the veno cleric buffs (I was told it does im not sure on that)

In case we lure, and tanks fail to aggro the boss. I used to get killed a lot by Wurlord in lower levels. 2-3 Wurlord can do 4-5k damage to me.

I guess cause we're meant to be solo, dunno.

Herc comes with its own buffs, it doesn't give it to the veno. It cannot be purified either like normal tanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    NO this is not another QQ nix fourm "oh the nix bleeds for 4k blablabla" im acutally going to talk about the real thing here. first of all venos get bramble hood, why do they need it honestly x.x well yeah I can see in a PVP barb attack but thats just >.> I say clerics could make better use of bramble hood because if the boss aggros on the cleric it can either be 1 shot and clerics need a lot of protection but truth be told, we get like no protection, 2 skills and thats it. Mp and Hp switch, ok in my opinion thats just a luxury skill, I think all classes should get that the genie was kind of supose to do that which the genie DOES have that skill, but its like can't use it only venos can use it. they also have an mp and hp heal, talk about luxury? but thats alittle much, I do have a veno and I never have to buy a charm on it because I pace myself while grinding and I use the mp and hp heal when needed because cooldown is always done, but I mean what does the veno not have? dosnt the herc like give the veno cleric buffs (I was told it does im not sure on that) they get bramble hood, they get pets, mp and hp heal, mp and hp switch...what dont they have lol?

I want MP heal and mp and hp switch =P
    and maybe bramble hood!

This is by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

First of all, veno get 2 heals, one that is a full MP/HP switch and one that gives a % of HP back with like a 5 minute cooldown.. The switch takes 1 spark also..

Second, you apparently need to learn how to play your class. You complain that they have bramble? Go kill yourself, cleric's have a **** load of amazing buffs, veno gets ONE buff, reflect - which also, mind you, does NOTHING in PK.. Bramble hood is like a mini-tortlen from barb in pk..

Clerics also get barrier, also like I said, a **** ton of USEFUL buffs and the ability to HEAL themselves any time they want.

Also, pets don't give the actual veno buffs, it buffs the pet only.. I have no idea where you get these insane misconceptions about venos..

All you've succeeded in by posting this is showing that you don't know your class at all and that you wish you made a veno and that you're a total crybaby..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]