Being banned from pking in SP?

Options
dawgpound
dawgpound Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Hey, i got banned from "pking" in the Secret Passage. No one told me that was going to happen, i was just having fun killing everyone of all levels. Also its a PvP server so its kinda weried when you get temp banned for pking. Whats up with that? Well im no the only one who got banned and Tw is tomarrow... were missing some players.b:angryb:cry Atleast tell me how long were banned for gosh... <.<
Post edited by dawgpound on

Comments

• XCyrusX - Harshlands
    XCyrusX - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    maybe QQme shouldnt gather in sp demanding money from broke **** noobs so they can attempt to pass and get killed anyway
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Its only bannable if you kill the same person over and over again (Which you probably do if you camp the first room), thereby disabling them from doing their quests in there. That counts as griefing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ban for that is stupid, however hilarious.. Only a few things to say about that - sucks to be you, hope you learned a lesson and people really shouldn't camp heros tomb. A lot of people would probably get really discouraged at Lv30 doing Lv30 quests in there and cant even move out of a safe zone without getting killed, they'd probably quit the game and not even give it a second look..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I love when you say you were killing all levels, when secret passage is obviously a 3x quest area . There is almost no reason anyone above 3x would go in there anyway (other than the odd fb29). If your going to pk lowbies don't make dumb excuses like "pk all levels"
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I go in there to find kos... and there are always random pkers killing lowbies in there... nice to clear a few of them out every once in a while :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • dawgpound
    dawgpound Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A guild called Bloodcult and Kylin was there also... They are both a high leveled guild. and then theres fb29s and of course theres gooing to be high levels coming in, but i say we killed up to around 10 people while i was in there. I dont know if it was the same person or not i killed 2 lowbies and someone higher.
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol! now who got pwned

those poor low levels...

or YOU

wat u were doign wasnt pking, it was griefin.

ofc pwi isnt gonna allow u to **** up the game for others so that they quit, thats less cash for them.

u got wat u deserved, now deal with it
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol! now who got pwned

those poor low levels...

or YOU

wat u were doign wasnt pking, it was griefin.

ofc pwi isnt gonna allow u to **** up the game for others so that they quit, thats less cash for them.

u got wat u deserved, now deal with it +1
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That's kind of crazy that you guys were banned. I can understand the reasons completely, but honestly I wouldn't want SP campers banned at all. It's such a pleasant thrill trying to get through you all. They may as well write you guys into the Secret Passage quests' requirements.
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't know how, but I never had any problem getting through SP and doing my quests in that area...must be my luck I guess.
  • Titus - Lost City
    Titus - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I pk all the time in SP and im still not banned. Hell I pked the same person over and over and if its out of Safe Zone then it should'nt be a issue with that. And besides every out of Safe Zone spot is a free pk zone. And if people hate bein pked then move to Pve ( Player Vs Enviorment). So you can quit QQin and lvl with out the worry of pvp (Player Vs Player) Or known as PK (Player Killer).
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow....

That's the funniest thing I've read in awhile.

I myself have been teleported around the map for killing white names over and over and over on a PVE server. But to ban for killing over and over and over on a PVP server? Could just be bad timing and someone cried to a GM who was in a bad mood from being interrupted and who didn't really want to deal with it so they clicked the ban button so they could get back to rolling in the big pile of dollar bills like they usually do everyday around that time. I stand by that run-on sentence.

QQ makes the world go 'round.

Oh yeah, in before lock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • MrKupo - Harshlands
    MrKupo - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If you are QQme, then it probably wasn't bad timing. It's as if you guys were taking shifts passing that place. I always went there everytime I got on to see if a QQme guy was standing there, and they always were.

I was wondering why I was finally able to finish that lvl30 quest. The enemies in there were cake too at lvl 42. lol
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Titus, if you're Lv81 and pking in secret passage, go delete your ID.

Anyway, I personally think that should be a safe zone - and Titus, I imagine the reason you weren't banned and they were is someone probably complained the the GM about it. Honestly, I could easily see someone telling the GM that they're going to go play another game if they cant even finish any quests as soon as they hit white named. Not everyone has the tolerance for that..

Even though they may have chosen a PVP server instead of a PVE server, some people just don't know what that means. Another person in another post said when they started, that was just 3 letters, they didn't know the difference. I imagine even if the GM suggested the person play a PVE server, that would probably be angry that they had to start over again (I got to 30 in a day, no problem, but not everyone can.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well i think its more like this:

PK people in SP= allowed
    PK people in SP and only let them pass if they pay money = not allowed?
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Seems pretty obvious to me (and I'm on a PvE server!)

PvP = allowed
    Extortion/Griefing/Harassment (you name it) = not allowed

Maybe you need to review the TOS. Seriously, why would level 8x's waste their time on 3x's? Even if they drop something, it wouldn't be worth anything to them. Experience? Pfft, higher level mobs would be better. So it has to be for the kill count.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If the gm's don't want people camping 3x areas they should either remove the pk rankings or make it so only kills +-10 levels count.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If the gm's don't want people camping 3x areas they should either remove the pk rankings or make it so only kills +-10 levels count.

Honestly, I think you should go white named at Lv50. Seeing that D-bags like Titus are 8x camping a Lv30 area shows that people are so untalented at this game that they need to pk 3x just to get red hours. If you're 8x, go to swamp and stop trying to look strong with a red name if you just got it from pking 3x..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Honestly, I think you should go white named at Lv50. Seeing that D-bags like Titus are 8x camping a Lv30 area shows that people are so untalented at this game that they need to pk 3x just to get red hours. If you're 8x, go to swamp and stop trying to look strong with a red name if you just got it from pking 3x..

But...but when you pk a enemy (both at similar lvls and low lvls 30-50ish) it can be quite funny and entertaining. The people who've played at the begining of when a server starts can remember this stuff when everyone is low lvl'd and fighting bearly lvl 30 lol. I think the 10 - or + lvl idea is rather good and most fair.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    But...but when you pk a enemy (both at similar lvls and low lvls 30-50ish) it can be quite funny and entertaining. The people who've played at the begining of when a server starts can remember this stuff when everyone is low lvl'd and fighting bearly lvl 30 lol. I think the 10 - or + lvl idea is rather good and most fair.

That sounds more like something people should feel is a moral obligation than a rule. It is also something the developers would have to spend a lot more time changing if they were to actually change anything. If they were to actually plan to do anything, my idea from a development side sounds most logical because its easiest - on a gamers side, its also more practical.. Say you have a Lv30 alt that gets pkd my a level 40 and your main is 51, so you cant strike that person back over one level? The idea just has flaws like that where the people could literally dance around you and laugh in your face because you can't do anything at all lol..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hm..turning white named at 50 does sound interesting. I mean...lvl 50 do have a slightly better chance than lvl 30s lol.
  • Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yeah... I agree. I am in QQme in Harshlands and I go around PKing anyone from lvl 30-60. I have been in SP pking, but I let the people go by if they ask nicely. I don't demand money for passage like those who were in my faction did. Some of the people in my faction were banned just being in SP and not involved with the money scheme. That was bad timing for those who were in there. The ban is for only 3 days though. I do not see a problem for PKing in SP, but asking for money is a major down low. I do aggree that people should go white named at lvl 50. It would help those who wish not to be PKed constantly at lvl 30-49 to lvl up quicker. Either way though, I do get my kills from the lvls 30-60 and I have not gotten a single complaint from any of them.
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yeah... I agree. I am in QQme in Harshlands and I go around PKing anyone from lvl 30-60. I have been in SP pking, but I let the people go by if they ask nicely. I don't demand money for passage like those who were in my faction did. Some of the people in my faction were banned just being in SP and not involved with the money scheme. That was bad timing for those who were in there. The ban is for only 3 days though. I do not see a problem for PKing in SP, but asking for money is a major down low. I do aggree that people should go white named at lvl 50. It would help those who wish not to be PKed constantly at lvl 30-49 to lvl up quicker. Either way though, I do get my kills from the lvls 30-60 and I have not gotten a single complaint from any of them.

You are on of that Fuking noob, go look your TOP F4GGOT LIST, YOU ARE TOP 1
    and you are not pking around 30-60, you pking only 30-31
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    czakalaka wrote: »
    You are on of that Fuking noob, go look your TOP F4GGOT LIST, YOU ARE TOP 1
    and you are not pking around 30-60, you pking only 30-31

I think someones torn this guy a new *******.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think someones torn this guy a new *******.

Hahahaha! I guess someone did. xD

I am not the top 1. I am no where on the list of PKing. I lvl slowly due to me helping some lowbies, friends, and others with a few things. xD
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    How many times are people going to QQ when the rules get enforced on them? And for people like Titus he just hasn't gotten caught yet when he does it (it doesn't matter that he spends a ton of money on teles). See you on the battlefield all you griefers out there b:bye
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Venolol - Lost City
    Venolol - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    maybe Qqme Shouldnt Gather In Sp Demanding Money From Broke **** Noobs So They Can Attempt To Pass And Get Killed Anyway

Lol...........
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I believe some of my members in QQme are stupid enough to forget the rules of grieving. So it is their own fault for getting banned. Maybe they wouldn't do it again now after that has happened. b:laugh

and Cyrus knows me and he doesn't see me hanging around SP like my members do.