!!!!!!!new Winged Elf Faction!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Centetric - Lost City
Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Guild Banter
Hey everyone. I would like to inform u all of a new upcoming faction. It will be called the Archangels (name still in pending. give me thoughts about names).It will also be known as the ANGELS OF DEATH. It is a faction for skilled equisite and elite winged elves over lvl 30(this requirement will rise over time). It is a pretty strict faction because of ONE monthly meeting. It is different from your average faction because of ONE reason. We try to get RID of pkers. In the process we also try to take over all of the the conquerers preowned land.This may seem like a fantasy faction but it is not just watch.Pleas feel free to post comments and ideas to improve this upcoming faction.Please be on the look out and edits and post from me.TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS.I need everyones support so even if you don't join money or gold donations will be greatly appreciated.I will be sure to give you credit in any form weather it makes you a director or maybe simple gift to honor you.I will almost always be on so pm me.

moto:MAKING PERFECT WORLD EVEN MORE PERFECT

Sincerely
from your future faction leader
b:laughCentetricb:laugh
(P.S. we will pk in order to get rid of pkers)
(P.S.S. how do u expect us to get rid of them)
(P.S.S.S. I will become a lvl 30 soon with ease.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
~RedsRose

Comments