Probleme decomposing

Reivi - Sanctuary
Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
edited April 2010 in The Crafting Nook
Hi,

IMPORTANT READ FIRST
Do you have 3* hats coming from FB79 ?
Do you have Nightfall pendant or Sundown pendant ?

can you try to decomp them? (and not just put them in decomp window)

and posts the results.

if nothing of the above concerns you. thanks for not posting

Has anyone noticed the problem decomposing 3* items?

you cant decompose items that gives Mirages stones anymore (item decomposing into magic stones works)

For exemple Nightfall pendant and 3* hats dropped from FB 79 cant be decomposed, no level required, and service unavailable message.

I tried many places to decompose ( Archosaur, sanctuary, 1000 streams ... )
anyone else has the problem ?
I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
Post edited by Reivi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Feiyn - Dreamweaver
    Feiyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Have you tried repairing them so that they're 50/50 or whatever in endurance? I usually have to do that before I can decompose them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    they are full endurance.

items lower or up to lv 70 requisite can be decomposed.. afterwards, you cant ( I am lv 7tailor and blacksmith, lv 6 craftsman)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

• Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dropped lvl 73 3* item into decomposing slot and if I proceeded would have got 3 mirage. Same with 76 item....same with 81 item(4 mirage).

Not seeing any problem.

All items 100% repaired.

(lvl 6 blacksmith/tailor/craftsman)
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    some examples

cap1.jpg

cap2.jpg

cap3.jpg

at 1000 streams, start is greyed out, if you click on it .. you get a emssage = service unavailable.
    and still no level either at skill or requires.

• Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You don't have enough money. It's free to decomp 1 and 2 stars, but it costs coins to decomp 3 star equips. In your pics, it lists the amount of coins you need next to the item you want to decomp.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    You don't have enough money. It's free to decomp 1 and 2 stars, but it costs coins to decomp 3 star equips. In your pics, it lists the amount of coins you need next to the item you want to decomp.

i know that its written noob on my forehead but.. try do to it ;)

and learn

a little humbleness shouldnt hurt you much

same object..
    cap4.jpg

and some 3* below 80
    cap5.bmp

You can decomp only if your level and the object level appears
    on many objects above 80, there is no level, and yours doesnt appear

sometime ago, ( 2 mounths ago ) you could decomp lv 81 hats dropped from fb 79 - you can not anymore ( and i did some decomp)

If you dont have the required level it says so.

edited June 2009
    Humbleness? Maybe you should learn how to write a post? All you said was you had trouble decomping 3 stars and then showed some pics. I looked at the pics to try to help you and mentioned the only problem I could see. Then I get called arrogant? Next time someone takes time out to try to help you with a problem, lose the attitude.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Humbleness? Maybe you should learn how to write a post? All you said was you had trouble decomping 3 stars and then showed some pics. I looked at the pics to try to help you and mentioned the only problem I could see. Then I get called arrogant? Next time someone takes time out to try to help you with a problem, lose the attitude.

maybe you should read more carefully

quote from first post
    you cant decompose items that gives Mirages stones anymore (item decomposing into magic stones works)

For exemple Nightfall pendant and 3* hats dropped from FB 79 cant be decomposed, no level required, and service unavailable message.

edited June 2009
    [
    Hi,

Maybe you should learn to get your points across clearer. That looks like someone having trouble decomping three stars combined with a lack of grammar. There are many reasons why an item won't decomp. Myself and the other posters replied with common solutions. You did not mention items being level specific in that post.

As for the problem, looks like a glitch. Send in a ticket if it's really bothering you. Posting on here isn't gonna solve it.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    [
    You did not mention items being level specific in that post.

you should read more carefully my first and second post
    3* hats dropped from FB 79
    items lower or up to lv 70 requisite can be decomposed

And Ishmah only dropped the items, didnt try to push start button ... he should.
    As for the problem, looks like a glitch. Send in a ticket if it's really bothering you. Posting on here isn't gonna solve it.

already done.. before posting here ( still no response - if other ppl noticed and reported this glitch we could have a response aand a solution)

and my first sentence was
    Has anyone noticed the problem decomposing 3* items?

and not "I m a noob and have a problem to decompe.. "

who doesnt know how to read?

i dont try to flame you.. but if you dont read carefully, dont try to respond

i could try and write for a 12 yo but that wouldnt solve anything cause i didnt ask for a solution ;)

• Ishmah - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    And Ishmah only dropped the items, didnt try to push start button ... he should.

I should should I? hmmmmm....ok.
    Just for you Reivi I did decompose that item & got 3 mirage stones.

So, how did you get lvl 7 blacksmith & tailor at your level? Thought could only be accessed in heaven/hell areas (silly me).
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    You know that you get rank 7 in crafts when you finish the previous level and talk to (pay) the elder ?

Level 6 in blacksmith, tailor, crafstman only uses Highgrade lumber, Charcoal, Corundruim powder, Steel alloy, and stuffs like Azureworm silk, colored glue, reinforced leather, glaze ... once you have finished your quest at lv 80 and get the book, you can continue to uses theses items to finish lv 6 and be lv7 ( just be sure to have Cyan jade, and not broken ones.) so ..silly you yes

you can easily up your lv7 craftmanship ( may that be tailor, blacksmith, crafstman).
    you may know too that you can buy from other ppl the craft materials needed or in CS (except for the herbs).

the only problem is for apothecary lv 6 wich needs herbs you find in H/H, or you can decomp max 2* items to have stones and do charms.. (that levels your apothecary skills)

Wich items did you decomp ? the 73 boots? 76 ones? or 81 ones? were they drops or made?

I have 8 different 3* items ranging from 76 to 81 that cant be decomposed

and 6 friends have the same problem, we noticed the problem when trying to decomp the nightrfall pendant, and then when trying with garbage nobody would buy from us ;)

• Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    its even lv5 for apot that you cant do .. or by decomp and having stones for charms

• Ishmah - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    You know that you get rank 7 in crafts when you finish the previous level and talk to (pay) the elder ?

Level 6 in blacksmith, tailor, crafstman only uses Highgrade lumber, Charcoal, Corundruim powder, Steel alloy, and stuffs like Azureworm silk, colored glue, reinforced leather, glaze ... once you have finished your quest at lv 80 and get the book, you can continue to uses theses items to finish lv 6 and be lv7 ( just be sure to have Cyan jade, and not broken ones.) so ..silly you yes

you can easily up your lv7 craftmanship ( may that be tailor, blacksmith, crafstman).
    you may know too that you can buy from other ppl the craft materials needed or in CS (except for the herbs).

the only problem is for apothecary lv 6 wich needs herbs you find in H/H, or you can decomp max 2* items to have stones and do charms.. (that levels your apothecary skills)

Wich items did you decomp ? the 73 boots? 76 ones? or 81 ones? were they drops or made?

I have 8 different 3* items ranging from 76 to 81 that cant be decomposed

and 6 friends have the same problem, we noticed the problem when trying to decomp the nightrfall pendant, and then when trying with garbage nobody would buy from us ;)

Reivi, why oh why did you explain all this? I just asked a simple question. It could be construed as being condescending.
    Currently am lvl 6 everything with skills at 80/80 (except apoth which is 60/80)....so I just need to raise 6M coin to make them lvl 7. Thankyou.

The item I decomposed was lvl 76 boots I think that I had made.

That's it from me for this thread. b:bye
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    I just responded to your question
    So, how did you get lvl 7 blacksmith & tailor at your level? Thought could only be accessed in heaven/hell areas (silly me)

i recognise i may be a little condesending .. but being 40 Yo , and having lots of 20 yo ** cough cough.. mor... ons..; cough** that needs to be explained 20 times over the same things every day .. you tend to go that way (and managing one hell of 75 servers, 650 pcs .. needs some ppls that can get the job done quickly, and thouroughly..without wasting time)

as explained in the post above.. just asked if someone else saw the same problems.. or if we only are 6 - 7 ppl to have this problem with:
    - nightfall pendant
    - Fb 79 3* drops.. and above items (legs 76 dropped from.. cant remember, cant be decomposed either)

edited June 2009
    3* hats dropped from FB 79

That's your defense? Equips from FB79 come in a range of levels. In fact, the other day I decomped a 3 star hat from fb79. That's so broad and general that no one would get the fact that you're having trouble with all high level equips.

I'm not asking you to write for a 12 year old. I can read and comprehend very well, but online forum posters in general aren't the brightest. Posts have to be decoded and using correct grammar helps get your points across MUCH easier. I'm also not gonna sit here and read every single post you make. Get ALL your points across in that first post instead of spreading them across several posts like a trail of breadcrumbs.

If you're not looking for a solution, then why bother to make this thread? If it's to complain, no one wants to hear it. If it's to get some feedback and opinions, don't jump down people's throats when they post. You can be condescending to your employees since you're their boss, but we don't answer to you. Maybe you should learn some humbleness.

I'm done with this waste of time.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    there is no defense vidalire (even if you dont come reading)

just stating what is already stated in first post

you said "the other day you did decomp" good, thats the first good point
    - when was it?

cause i did decomp most of the items from fb79 too, some time ago ( when i was farming it .. wich i havent done in a mounth or so )

we did see the problem with decomp 2 weeks ago
    we did some tries with other 3* stars items
    different levels (what we had in stock)

only the already stated items cant be decomp

so i could have done a 3 pages long post explaining all that, how many ppl would have read it throuroughly ?

- I choose to do a concise, precise post (each word has a meaning and only one, maybe too subtle?) every response i get dont come close to what i ask, because everybody only see what he wants to see or read ;)

only by our bickerings do i have some kind of response , closer to what i look for

- Ishmah = he can decomp the 3* he did craft
    - you (vidalaire) = you did some decomp (but when ??)

• Radiesthesia - Lost City
    Radiesthesia - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is going to sound stupid, but are you at the correct NPC?
    Because Tailors can only decompose clothes, Craftswomen can only decomp jewellery, et cetera.
    I'm not a Care Bear.b:cute
    I'm an INTENSIVE-Care Bear.b:angry
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    you should try to read.. before coming and trying to response only to have your number of messages upped by one.

NEXT

• Radiesthesia - Lost City
    Radiesthesia - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for the flame, now I can toast marshmallows :D
    Nowhere in your post does it mention what NPC you are at, and since you were at the same spot trying to decomp a hat and belt, I thought that it could be this relatively common problem.
    In no way do I care about the post count - I rarely go on these forums.
    I'm not a Care Bear.b:cute
    I'm an INTENSIVE-Care Bear.b:angry
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    important Read First
    do You Have 3* Hats Coming From Fb79 ?
    Do You Have Nightfall Pendant Or Sundown Pendant ?

Can You Try To Decomp Them? (and not just put them in decomp window)

And Posts The Results.

If Nothing Of The Above Concerns You. Thanks For Not Posting

• VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    so has anybody found a solution for this glicth?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Necro #2 for the day b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i know its a necro but i read thru the entire thread and i have not found a solution. I want to know if not being able to decomp Nightfall Pendant is a glicth or something. So instead of maknig a whole new thread id rather post here since it seems like a waste.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i know its a necro but i read thru the entire thread and i have not found a solution. I want to know if not being able to decomp Nightfall Pendant is a glicth or something. So instead of maknig a whole new thread id rather post here since it seems like a waste.

Start a new thread if one is this old and a solution has not been found ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Necromancy: Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread. Posting in a dead (necro) thread will cause it to be locked. Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game.
This discussion has been closed.