Kylin vs Crimson PvP TW - xfire by Desiree

Desiree - Harshlands
Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Live video streaming of Kylin vs Crimson PvP TW, June 6, 2009

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/keripo/

This time the streaming quality is at "high" instead of "medium". This is a test run as sound is also added, so expect a bit of lag and maybe choppy video. If the lag turns out to be too bad, I'll switch back to "medium" quality. Please also leave feedback and keep the thread clean of flaming and trolling.

Ps. If you don't like anime/trance, too bad b:cute

~Desiree

Edit: DCd and xfire crashed - trying this again ><
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Desiree - Harshlands on

Comments

• Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    At least its not TryHitMe who just ran from PvP and got one-shotted >.>
  • Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009

one shoted by whom? u couldnt even one shot me when i was 20+ lvs lower than u Fail
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    one shoted by whom? u couldnt even one shot me when i was 20+ lvs lower than u Fail

Umm Way to be retarted. I was talking about the Crimson vs QQme TW. When TryHitMe Was never in a actual PvP Fight. And i think Ultimate one shotted Her 4 or 5 times.

Make sure you read the main post before flaming
  • Saji - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Umm Way to be retarted. I was talking about the Crimson vs QQme TW. When TryHitMe Was never in a actual PvP Fight. And i think Ultimate one shotted Her 4 or 5 times.

Make sure you read the main post before flaming

post does not signify that nore did u. of wat ure talken bout (cough) and i like flaming :D. ps hope to see u red someday. b:laugh. b:bye just iching to smash u :3 b:surrender
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    post does not signify that nore did u. of wat ure talken bout (cough) and i like flaming :D. ps hope to see u red someday. b:laugh. b:bye just iching to smash u :3 b:surrender
    Sorry i don't understand your BR
  • Saji - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Sorry i don't understand your BR

to fast for ure poor squishy mage brain? :D ill just make my leave then no piont in talken Fail_cakes . b:bye
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    to fast for ure poor squishy mage brain? :D ill just make my leave then no piont in talken Fail_cakes . b:bye

The More you talk the more i lose brain cellsb:worried
  • Saji - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    The More you talk the more i lose brain cellsb:worried

u need to have them to loose em b:surrender :D oki now im gone b:victory i refuse to trash talk u any longer ! :D b:shutup
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    u need to have them to loose em b:surrender :D oki now im gone b:victory i refuse to trash talk u any longer ! :D b:shutup

Whose Trash talking? Im Now Submitting your post to about 500 different translators to figure out what your saying
  • Ghanima - Harshlands
    Ghanima - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Whose Trash talking? Im Now Submitting your post to about 500 different translators to figure out what your saying

Use the Saji -> English translator?
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Sorry but have a dinner appointment now, so no live streaming for the last 15 mins ; (

Have fun and good luck to both sides! Whether or not we win or lose, it was fun b:cute

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nausea - Harshlands
    Nausea - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    thx for postin
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    http://www.xfire.com/live_video/cheekydave/

Second broadcast for this evening by me, I don't promise to be good though <3
  • Tryhitme - Harshlands
    Tryhitme - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Oh so sorry, for being one-shotted by a 20lvl higher player than me and for being a scout in that TW. b:sad
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ignoring all the trolling....

Fun fight Kylin. For the second TW (Crimson vs Kylin via Tradewind), I came in two hours late but in long enough to see the final win in the last 5 mins. Honestly speaking, Crimson vs Kylin was a lot more fun than Crimson vs QQme - you guys put up a much harder fight (or was just better organized or us less - not sure since I was not on vent). Lag was incredibly horrible but that might have been because I was streaming at "high" quality instead of "medium". Either way, seems that most people preferred the higher quality so next week I'll also use "high", even if it lags me more and makes me die more b:surrender

Either way, for those who requested the music playlist, here it is. Since xfire crapped out on me in the beginning, I had to reset my computer so forgot to turn on music in the beginning. The Etherblade TW lasted much longer than I expected so I just switched to internet trance radio.

1) Re-sublimity by KOTOKO from Kannazuki no Minoko
    2) agony by KOTOKO from Kannazuki no Minoko
    3) Face of Fact ~resolution version~ by KOTOKO from Baldr Force EXE
    4) Shoujo Meiro de Tsukamaete by Misato Aki from Strawberry Panic
    5) Romancing Train by Move from Final Fantasy: Unlimited
    6) BURNING by Orikasa Ai from Gundam Wing
    7) Rhythm Emotion by Two-Mix from Gundam Wing
    8) Kimi ga ita Monogatari by See-Saw from .****//SIGN
    9) Valkyrja by Yousei Teikoku from Mai-Otome
    10) Depend on You (Svenson & Gielen Remix) by Ayumi Hamasaki remixed from Thousand Arms
    11) Fading Entity (Listen to the Cries of the Planet) by bLiNd & Leifo from FFVII: OC Remix

Then random trance radio streaming from Digital Import.

And because someone said they didn't like Gundam, next week's TW will be full Gundam, from After War Gundam X to Zeta Gundam. Not really, it'll probably mostly be Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed and Gundam 00 (but I might throw in a few oldies if I find a good one) b:cute

Have fun all and looking forward to next week's stream! b:bye

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]