Add stuff that is long overdue.

Devoted - Lost City
Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
Here is a list of stuff that I suggest be implemented so people can fully enjoy the game, especially high levels, as there is becoming less and less to do.

- The new version of City of Abominations.
- The pvp arena event on thursdays
- The normal arena to even be accessible
- The arena event on saturdays
- The daily scarlet arena that the duke was shouting about months ago.
- Daily attendance quest
- The love quest the duke was also shouting about.
- Jungle ruins
- Achievement Quest for rep so people can actually get a proper endgame weapon.

Even one of the many arena events would be nice.

All of these are already implemented on other versions, except jungle ruins, so they are bug free. I'm getting sick of seeing a new $50 mount or a new type of cash shop item each week. Wouldn't it be more beneficial in the long run to keep players playing? Feel free to add to the list as I'm sure I missed stuff.
Post edited by Devoted - Lost City on

Comments

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    YES. I'd love to see all of this in the game. It's absolutely necessary, and crazy to not implement it.
  • Kea - Harshlands
    Kea - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yeah i dont understand why this isnt implemented at the moment
  • Sellen - Harshlands
    Sellen - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wrote:
    All of these are already implemented on other versions, except jungle ruins, so they are bug free. I'm getting sick of seeing a new $50 mount or a new type of cash shop item each week. Wouldn't it be more beneficial in the long run to keep players playing? Feel free to add to the list as I'm sure I missed stuff.

HAHA I agree, I love the items of course dont get me wrong, but things like this that actually let you do things would be a refreshment, i mean some sort of arena is nice come on!!! =(
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    /signed in triplicate
    /signed in triplicate
    /signed in triplicate
  • Ulala - Dreamweaver
    Ulala - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Maybe we should start an on-line petition, get everyone to sign it and show the devs :P

Edit: Anyone know what these "Special" shops are about and if there another imrovment from the original Perfect World China?

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/shop.php
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm guessing they will be bought from the boutique and allow you more slots to sell(As in let you use the slots that were added in the genie expansion).
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Ulala - Dreamweaver
    Ulala - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ugh...cash shop cow shops...fun...
    But I guess it'd make the mass of cat shops in Arc a little more aesthetically pleasing b:pleased

Btw I PMed the OP of this thread about this but it might be an idea to link this thread to here since it looks like GMs will be checking it over now and then:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=158022

Id do it myself but I don't wana step on anyone toes by doing it without the OPs permission (I'm still learning the etiquette of this forum ^_^;)

Edit: OK someone told me it would be ok as long as I didn't pretend I started the thread so ill post a link to this on the main suggestion thread, hope that's ok
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Voting yes to these events as well.
  • SinopaTokala - Sanctuary
    SinopaTokala - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Btw I PMed the OP of this thread about this but it might be an idea to link this thread to here since it looks like GMs will be checking it over now and then:

Not sure how much GMs can do, I would think this would need to be addressed by the developers.
  • Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would like to see some new things added to the game play its self, like more social events, the game got boreing after a little while for me an the only reason im still playing is because i joining an rp guild which will make it more interesting for me to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i want this dam stuff too. its so boring b:surrender
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz