Perfect World I needs more classes/races

_NecroX_ - Dreamweaver
_NecroX_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
IMO

The only thing that differences PWI from being best with other f2p MMORPGs is .. well not that we have too little classes but we need more!And races probably, most of the games have 10+ classes 5+ races.. PWI rocks,awesome grapchics,gameplay,skills,quests,PVP,PVE,design AND best thing is that as mentioned all before u dont have to pay for it!I mean not like half of those fake F2P "awsome" games where you need to pay to be ANY good in game,trust me I played IGG games for 3.5 years,it sucks.

So We need more Classes and Races.. while PW has races that are unique to this game.. Like Untamed and Winged elfes.. We dont need to ruin it with regular classes like.. undead or beast or idk whatever... you can still make unique classes / races.. I personaly expect at least one with new uptade

=(

plz PW plzplzplz lol
... And afterwards, I get a cookie!
Post edited by _NecroX_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    IMO

The only thing that differences PWI from being best with other f2p MMORPGs is .. well not that we have too little classes but we need more!And races probably, most of the games have 10+ classes 5+ races.. PWI rocks,awesome grapchics,gameplay,skills,quests,PVP,PVE,design AND best thing is that as mentioned all before u dont have to pay for it!I mean not like half of those fake F2P "awsome" games where you need to pay to be ANY good in game,trust me I played IGG games for 3.5 years,it sucks.

So We need more Classes and Races.. while PW has races that are unique to this game.. Like Untamed and Winged elfes.. We dont need to ruin it with regular classes like.. undead or beast or idk whatever... you can still make unique classes / races.. I personaly expect at least one with new uptade

=(

plz PW plzplzplz lol

nah, the game is fine. They should spend more time fixing the bugs.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • albinofox
    albinofox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    They should work on both. Although I do agree with working on and creating more races and classes and genders. When I say genders you should know what I am talking about. Anyways off topic I do agree both should be either added or updated.
  • Sellen - Harshlands
    Sellen - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    albinofox wrote: »
    They should work on both. Although I do agree with working on and creating more races and classes and genders. When I say genders you should know what I am talking about. Anyways off topic I do agree both should be either added or updated.

haha well I personally assume by gender your speaking of the animal people?

YESSS they need more races oh god, I love the game, and charecter making is amazing (excluding were beasts aka barbarians, who have **** for costomization, eye color? slighly different size face/body? what is that?) anyway off topic, so yeah as I was saying they need more races =) the first flaw i noticed of the game was its SEVERELY and i do mean severe, lack of races... its not the worst out there in that area but 3 is truly a limit to stun when talking about such a big mmorpg!
  • Sellen - Harshlands
    Sellen - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    albinofox wrote: »

haha well I personally assume by gender your speaking of the animal people?

YESSS they need more races oh god, I love the game, and charecter making is amazing (excluding were beasts aka barbarians, who have **** for costomization, eye color? slighly different size face/body? what is that?) anyway off topic, so yeah as I was saying they need more races =) the first flaw i noticed of the game was its SEVERELY and i do mean severe, lack of races... its not the worst out there in that area but 3 is truly a limit to stun when talking about such a big mmorpg!
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I needs golden spirits
  • AxeMaster_ - Harshlands
    AxeMaster_ - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If they tried making another race that means they would then have too make a new 1-19 quest chain and also make a whole new area on the map im no tech expert but that sounds pretty hard
  • lion40
    lion40 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes I agree with that the game needs more races but I think atleast 1 more race should be fine (for example race and their towns or quests area could be undersea) so the races become 4 total and maybe in future put them in alliances and 2/2 races can have fighting events with special bonuses to winners.
    Have one more suggestion...Speaking of alliances in the circle of war it is very uncool to have just 2 factions ruling the map(sanctuary),so maybe if there coud be a different system like for example to lower all the money of profit and auctions and so on of land but to have fewer time to be lords of the land(and to free the land for new lords periodically) or for profit could take one coin of those that pass every time through the teritories and have good profit instead of taking millions and become super rich and buy cool stuff from cash shops just with ingame credits.(Nothing personal on the 2 factions but still...and in the current system no one is able to take them down as we see for a long time now ...again verry uncool)There could be different solution ofcourse!
    See you ingame :)
  • _NecroX_ - Dreamweaver
    _NecroX_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hey, E3 is over and on ign it says that a new uptade/expansion is coming in fall

I hope they add 2 more classes and 1 more race..,that would be enough..oh and maybe job mastery like First you are newbie untill lvl 10,then you can decide beetwen Mage and Blademaster(human) and at lvl 50 or any you can becaume summoner or necromancer if you chose mage(yea I know that there is Sage and Demon but this is different because every class has 2 of these and it depends on job)

"the Perfect World design team has released two expansions, with a new one planned for release this fall"

http://pc.ign.com/articles/991/991182p1.html
    ... And afterwards, I get a cookie!