Other People's Guilds You Respect

Options
Omniel - Lost City
Omniel - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
b:thanks Greetings to all my fellow Lost City denizens. b:thanks

Quick question: What guilds, other than the one you belong to, do you respect and why?
Post edited by Omniel - Lost City on

Comments

• meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    CQ

they bs their allies, such as GZ v spectral bidding, lie, cheat, ****, steal, exploit bugs duh b:cute
  • shazyousuckbot
    shazyousuckbot Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Rq they never lied about being bad people.

Gz never been random pked by them even when i was trying to solo a world boss they kindly waited for me to die instead of killing me like cq has.

That Legion guild "not the knockoffs" they seem to have been around since begining and they have a cool name and thier members for some reason are really loyal >.< for a small non factor guild and all.

Integrity For being themselves and sticking together with a decent core and has potential.

anyhow those names seem to stick out in my head atm.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    and all.

Integrity For being themselves and sticking together with a decent core and has potential.

I had to laugh at that one. What a joke..
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Agreed. Most of the Integ core hell even the leader ditched them for CQ.
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    pervs wrote: »
    Agreed. Most of the Integ core hell even the leader ditched them for CQ.

and all it took was a 10m bid =P
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The MP bow strikes again.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't respect any other guild as a whole, I think there is really awesome people in every guild from CQ - GZ - Spectral - Ect - Non factor.

Thing is every guild as a whole has done shady **** stuff in this game since the start till now. I don't hate any guild but I don't think any guild is deserving of respect.

Players on the other hand there is quite a few I respect that aren't in RQ.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i got ALOT of DISrespect for GZ, they are the spineless highlevels bunch of cowards i ever saw!

all the land they have to show for , is what CQ allow them to have. in return they suckup to CQ. that is a guild with no self-respect once so ever, so ofc i will diss it.

btw i joined oone of the revulation guilds, let me tell u that, i really got no bad words for cq, they are only 200 ppl and they got like 20+ lands to protect so its ovius they will go to politics ( and yes, they are preety strong) but GZ are really OVER astimated, i had bunch of pk wars with em, usually we are MORE than a match for them.

i wanna call all guilds with 80+ ppl of lvls over 75, join our couse. talk to riot-RQ-spectral exacts, they will guide u how to praticipate in TW the right way.
    remmember a guild is only 200ppl, no guild on server can protect as meny lands as CQ or even GZ got! they allso cant go and KOS the whole server! and im on the kos thing, its more fun than trubleb:laugh) and last thing, the faster gz-cq ally will fall, the more colors we get on our land-map, dun underasstimate ursevlves this task is more than doable.

bring on the flamesb:angry
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    GZ has land thx to Integb:shutup
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    davijohans wrote: »
    i wanna call all guilds with 80+ ppl of lvls over 75, join our couse. talk to riot-RQ-spectral exacts, they will guide u how to praticipate in TW the right way.
    remmember a guild is only 200ppl, no guild on server can protect as meny lands as CQ or even GZ got! they allso cant go and KOS the whole server! and im on the kos thing, its more fun than trubleb:laugh) and last thing, the faster gz-cq ally will fall, the more colors we get on our land-map, dun underasstimate ursevlves this task is more than doable.

bring on the flamesb:angry

This belongs in another thread somewhere else.

Personally, the two guilds I respect the most are:

CQ - They have never turned back on their word once.

RQ - For being good sports in TW, and keeping this server alive b:thanks
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well... I mostly respect guilds that are solid and somewhat good at PvP.

And RageQuit is one of them, so yea, respect b:cool.
    The MP bow strikes again.

o.O You use a MP Bow for Pking? Aren't you suppose to not use a toy bow? b:chuckle
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RQ-for playing the server how its meant to be played and sticking to that principle when sht went down.

glad that they are our allies.
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    o.O You use a MP Bow for Pking? Aren't you suppose to not use a toy bow? b:chuckle

you dont even know what theyre talking about. i can see youre trying to fit in but no ones likes a d0uche.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    SG1 gets my vote. Always stood their ground and never deviated from that. Much respect.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    complexx wrote: »
    I don't respect any other guild as a whole, I think there is really awesome people in every guild from CQ - GZ - Spectral - Ect - Non factor.

Thing is every guild as a whole has done shady **** stuff in this game since the start till now. I don't hate any guild but I don't think any guild is deserving of respect.

Players on the other hand there is quite a few I respect that aren't in RQ.

^^ I have to agree with this 100%. I have a lot more respect for individuals from various guilds then I do for the guilds as a whole.

Each guild has issues and each guild has "special" people who are members...and many of those "special" members makes respecting the entire guild nearly impossible.

(Did I just agree with Sinnerz? b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    SG1 gets my vote. Always stood their ground and never deviated from that. Much respect.

+1. And RQ. And Nostalgia.
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Mainly RQ (yeah i might be a bit biased but who cares) because they don't care about who KOS them and play the game for fun. SG1 because you guys are just flat out awesome, Fluffy hi! I will respect CQ if they lose their land and stay as a stable guild, but for now I can somewhat respect them because they pve'd and are the strongest guild. For now.....b:chuckle. Spectral <3 to ya you guys are cool
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Snax get off the forums and go grind...
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    renrii wrote: »
    you dont even know what theyre talking about. i can see youre trying to fit in but no ones likes a d0uche.

=3...

Be who you are b:chuckle....

I say... **** yea! So be it!

P.S. I might be a ****... but your a even bigger ****-bag!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    there are many factions i respect. for example:
    conqueror
    ragequit
    well actually i guess there arent many i respect but anyway!
    just 2 great factions that really bring it to their opponents
    people who i dont respect.

sg1owns
    their leader, one of their marshals, and an executor all tried to pk me about 2 nights ago in the secret passage. i was lv 36, 3 lv 70+ and not one of them could pk a 3x mage? the leader got off 3 hits on me before i got into the safezone!! atleast when ragequit pks me they do it in 1 hit, and they actually do it!

as far as individuals within guilds, there are a few in ragequit and some in saints and a im sure many others. these people camp places like secret passage (sg1owns) and hidden orchid.

im not against killing low levels, but camping low level areas is just absolutely embarrassing to see. the people who do this.... i have negative respect for.

thats right, these people must gain respect before i have no respect for them
    Communist Leader
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

sg1owns
    their leader, one of their marshals, and an executor all tried to pk me about 2 nights ago in the secret passage. i was lv 36, 3 lv 70+ and not one of them could pk a 3x mage? the leader got off 3 hits on me before i got into the safezone

I seriously doubt a lvl 36, evaded, tanked 3 high lvl characters, your saying you being a mage having 500-1k hp took 3 hits from a lvl 8x blademaster? A. Your lieing about what happened or B. Uou just made up that to fit in.

Pics or GTFO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I seriously doubt the legitimacy of his story as well, but nothing's impossible.
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Damn if he could survive 3 hits from a lvl 70+ as a 36 mage, imagine what he gonna be able to tank in his 90s
  • Treza - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I seriously doubt a lvl 36, evaded, tanked 3 high lvl characters, your saying you being a mage having 500-1k hp took 3 hits from a lvl 8x blademaster? A. Your lieing about what happened or B. Uou just made up that to fit in.

Pics or GTFO

i have 1.1k hp. the barbarian who got 3 hits in was in tiger form. and was weilding tt60 barb weaponry, so it wasnt 8x.
    it went like this:
    hit 1 = charm tick
    hit 2 = me with like 200 hp
    hit 3 = right after i used distance shrink, a potion, and a hsaiko thing.(500 hp instant heal) i got into safe zone and my charm ticked again a second later

the leader and the marshal or director or whatever only got 1 hit in on me each, both hits were just a swipe while in tiger form, i distance shrink and then they were killed by conq members. its not impossible and its not unlikely. 1 regular hit from a barbarian in tiger form isnt going to 1 hit anyone over level 20 unless theyre completely gimped.

you think a barbarian lv 6x and a barbarian lv 8x can 1 hit a mage with full squad buffs with 1k hp with a regular beast form swipe?
    i dont buy it.
    and not only do i not buy it, i think youre a moron for not thinking before you speak.
    im not just some random idiot.. dont take me for one
    Communist Leader
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    there are many factions i respect. for example:
    conqueror
    ragequit
    well actually i guess there arent many i respect but anyway!
    just 2 great factions that really bring it to their opponents
    people who i dont respect.

sg1owns
    their leader, one of their marshals, and an executor all tried to pk me about 2 nights ago in the secret passage. i was lv 36, 3 lv 70+ and not one of them could pk a 3x mage? the leader got off 3 hits on me before i got into the safezone!! atleast when ragequit pks me they do it in 1 hit, and they actually do it!

as far as individuals within guilds, there are a few in ragequit and some in saints and a im sure many others. these people camp places like secret passage (sg1owns) and hidden orchid.

im not against killing low levels, but camping low level areas is just absolutely embarrassing to see. the people who do this.... i have negative respect for.

thats right, these people must gain respect before i have no respect for them
    i have 1.1k hp. the barbarian who got 3 hits in was in tiger form. and was weilding tt60 barb weaponry, so it wasnt 8x.
    it went like this:
    hit 1 = charm tick
    hit 2 = me with like 200 hp
    hit 3 = right after i used distance shrink, a potion, and a hsaiko thing.(500 hp instant heal) i got into safe zone and my charm ticked again a second later

the leader and the marshal or director or whatever only got 1 hit in on me each, both hits were just a swipe while in tiger form, i distance shrink and then they were killed by conq members. its not impossible and its not unlikely. 1 regular hit from a barbarian in tiger form isnt going to 1 hit anyone over level 20 unless theyre completely gimped.

you think a barbarian lv 6x and a barbarian lv 8x can 1 hit a mage with full squad buffs with 1k hp with a regular beast form swipe?
    i dont buy it.
    and not only do i not buy it, i think youre a moron for not thinking before you speak.
    im not just some random idiot.. dont take me for one

Ok, it started out as three now its just ONE barb?

edit - Isnt SG1owns leader a bm? if it isnt what happen to their old leader?
  • Oono - Lost City
    Oono - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like Spectral they helped me do my FB19 when I'm still a noob.

RQ because they PVP so it's fun to watch out for their guild.
    "You know what scares me more than a roaming squad of Pkers? A warband full of Care Bears that catch me alone" b:sin
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like Spectral they helped me do my FB19 when I'm still a noob.

RQ because they PVP so it's fun to watch out for their guild.

Not that they aren't nice, but almost anyone high enough level will help with your FB19 because of the experience and reputation points. :3
  • Oono - Lost City
    Oono - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I see so that's why I see it sometimes in world chat.

Still they where nice about it and if 4 lvl 85+ toons what to party with me for a lvl 19 instance I don't mind b:chuckle
    "You know what scares me more than a roaming squad of Pkers? A warband full of Care Bears that catch me alone" b:sin
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nagare. I was with ThePope pking at Ht like usual to start a war and the lucky group to show up that day was Nagare. After a few tough skirmishes they regrouped and managed to bring us down.

ThePope called out for a 1 vs 1 with their toughest DD and after a bit, they agreed. And even though their veno was taken out, the rest of the guild didn't interfere. It eventually turned into multiple 1 vs 1 fights between our two groups and ended with fun had by all.

So Nagare earns respect as being the first pkk team to ever let ThePope actually fight one of their members 1 vs 1 without jumping in the minute their side was showing weakness (and they had around 7 ppl so that showed some real discipline). Props to them and grats on taking a territory too b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Treza - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok, it started out as three now its just ONE barb?

edit - Isnt SG1owns leader a bm? if it isnt what happen to their old leader?

my first post i clearly stated there were 3 people and if you read my second post youll see me say two 6x and one 8x, 2+1=3

on top of that it never started out as one barbarian, in my first post i never even named a class. stfu
    Communist Leader