Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
...QQme. A Whole Bunch of em Just Got Banned. Lesson Learned I'd Say
Post edited by Rhyme - Harshlands on

Comments

• Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL i was there watching them too, wondered why they all disappeared at the same time. Don't be griefing broham
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lotionup
    lotionup Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dont be greifing brah lollolololololo
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lmao? You guys are kidding?
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Lmao? You guys are kidding?

Nope, They Really Did. Lets just say i really know the guy that reported them b:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    only in pwi can you get banned in a pvp server for pvping.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    only in pwi can you get banned in a pvp server for pvping.

Yeh PvP'ing is Camping SP Not letting anyone pass, preventing them from leveling, then demanding money for passage.

Hey i got Banned in RQ for doing it. I feel they're pain, but that was before the grieving rule was enacted
  • Pyropete - Harshlands
    Pyropete - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That's just a dumb rule they have. They need to not focus on the pvp but instead focus on all you foul mouth hooligans b:laugh
  • Assailer - Harshlands
    Assailer - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well pvp is one thing, but CoC states if you stop a person from enjoying the game its a bannable offence, so if said player cant level or leave a sz caue he gets killed repatedlly you can be banned ( almost every game does this now)

ahh back in 99-2002 of Asherons Call glory, they didnt have the dumb rule or I would of been banned so hard for osme of the things i didb:pleased
    Ex Heavenly Marshal-- Ex Leader of Divinity--
    The Point of Battle is not die for your beliefs, But instead Slay the enemy for theirs.~

The mere fact that I am attacking, intices the enemy to believe I am stronger than They~

Pkin Pkers is fun, and rewarding b:laugh
  • Pyropete - Harshlands
    Pyropete - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yah... Ultima Online here.. We had some good times until they introduced stat loss for Dread Lords. Then they did this whole order vs. chaos **** which kind of sucked. That's when I quit :)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I tell people daily to GTFO Secret Passage. Just today angeRR and I killed some of our own guildies for camping lowbies down there. Apparently they didn't get the message.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I tell people daily to GTFO Secret Passage. Just today angeRR and I killed some of our own guildies for camping lowbies down there. Apparently they didn't get the message.

Well lets just hope with these bans they will get it.
  • nothjingrad
    nothjingrad Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Anyone know where the rule for 'Grieving' is?
  • Lakai - Harshlands
    Lakai - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well pvp is one thing, but CoC states if you stop a person from enjoying the game its a bannable offence, so if said player cant level or leave a sz caue he gets killed repatedlly you can be banned ( almost every game does this now)

ahh back in 99-2002 of Asherons Call glory, they didnt have the dumb rule or I would of been banned so hard for osme of the things i didb:pleased

I think those people chose the wrong server then.
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    omgs ! i saw the grievers ! i killed one ! and it was indeed rapeage, excuse my gloating, i just love the fact that i can now kill the people that rolled me daily in there :D woot !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Anyone know where the rule for 'Grieving' is?

I believe you'll find it under rule "34." Yes...yes I do believe thats it.
  • MageYaLook - Dreamweaver
    MageYaLook - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009

You'd kill your own director on a regular basis? b:surrender
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I will, if I catch him. I'm aware of what he does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Camping in SP (or other places), and threatening anyone just out of blue name to pay "roadtax", isnt cool. And can't be considered cool behaviour by any measurement.
    Besides ...
    When you created your account, I bet you did it so fast you didn't actually read the Terms of Use, that you agreed to follow.

Had you done that, you would have read:
    11. User Conduct
    (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;
    (To read it all simply follow this link: http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms )

Now ... whether or not this is grieving or otherwise is something considered QQ, really does'nt matter.
    You agreed to these terms upon creation of account. The fact that you did'nt read it is only your own fault, and you can **** and complain about this from now till kingdom comes.
    Personally I was also one fo those anxious to get started, so I did'nt read the Terms of Use either ... before recently. Which is why I'm certain that at least 99.9% of all PWI users did'nt read this before agreeing.

Ligeia - I'm all with you on this one ;o) Nice to see someone actually keeping justice in own ranks for a change.
    +10 cool points.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QQ.....they accidently banned me b:cry. Until I logged back onto my level 1 and somehow got a hold of the GM and got unbanned...woot! Lol.
  • nothjingrad
    nothjingrad Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Camping in SP (or other places), and threatening anyone just out of blue name to pay "roadtax", isnt cool. And can't be considered cool behaviour by any measurement.
    Besides ...
    When you created your account, I bet you did it so fast you didn't actually read the Terms of Use, that you agreed to follow.

Had you done that, you would have read:

(To read it all simply follow this link: http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms )

Now ... whether or not this is grieving or otherwise is something considered QQ, really does'nt matter.
    You agreed to these terms upon creation of account. The fact that you did'nt read it is only your own fault, and you can **** and complain about this from now till kingdom comes.
    Personally I was also one fo those anxious to get started, so I did'nt read the Terms of Use either ... before recently. Which is why I'm certain that at least 99.9% of all PWI users did'nt read this before agreeing.

Ligeia - I'm all with you on this one ;o) Nice to see someone actually keeping justice in own ranks for a change.
    +10 cool points.
    Couldn't that apply to any PVP though? The loser will obviously have some level of discomfort. My stance is that it's a PVP server, and by choosing it, they accept the consequences of it.

I do however, never PK anyone(aside from inside a KoS guild) who ask nicely not to be PK'd. If I've PK'd them already, I'll buff them to make up for it. But in the time it took me to accumulate 200 hours, I only had 3 people take this action. The other 97% just immediately swore at me and spammed me with unkind words. Needless to say, I felt no guilt in PKing them again and again, regardless of their level.
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Couldn't that apply to any PVP though? The loser will obviously have some level of discomfort. My stance is that it's a PVP server, and by choosing it, they accept the consequences of it.

I do however, never PK anyone(aside from inside a KoS guild) who ask nicely not to be PK'd. If I've PK'd them already, I'll buff them to make up for it. But in the time it took me to accumulate 200 hours, I only had 3 people take this action. The other 97% just immediately swore at me and spammed me with unkind words. Needless to say, I felt no guilt in PKing them again and again, regardless of their level.

I am not disagreeing with you. It is a pvp server. And pk'ing occurs daily .. which it should as well.
    The second it transcends into something other than pk, is when someone camps low(er) levels and threaten them to pay for safe passage. Then it stops being (r)pk and turns into "bullying, harassment and threats" which violates that (f) rule in Terms of Conduct.
    HL and LC servers are pk servers. Which means anyone signing up on those servers face pk'ing when turning white name. They become prey sot of speak.

They don't however, sign up for being threatened to pay road tax, and bullyied into SZ and then immediately killed when trying to get out and grind/quest/go somewhere.
    That is how I see that (f) rule in Terms of Conduct anyway.

For the other part .. I'm totally agreeing with you.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I am not disagreeing with you. It is a pvp server. And pk'ing occurs daily .. which it should as well.
    The second it transcends into something other than pk, is when someone camps low(er) levels and threaten them to pay for safe passage. Then it stops being (r)pk and turns into "bullying, harassment and threats" which violates that (f) rule in Terms of Conduct.
    HL and LC servers are pk servers. Which means anyone signing up on those servers face pk'ing when turning white name. They become prey sot of speak.

They don't however, sign up for being threatened to pay road tax, and bullyied into SZ and then immediately killed when trying to get out and grind/quest/go somewhere.
    That is how I see that (f) rule in Terms of Conduct anyway.

For the other part .. I'm totally agreeing with you.
    I wish higher level people would get off there butts and start to exist!
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why don't they just make it so you don't get credit for kills unless they are within 5 levels. Then we'd see who the real pro pvpers are.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why don't they just make it so you don't get credit for kills unless they are within 5 levels. Then we'd see who the real pro pvpers are.

That wouldnt make a difference, they could still kill friends around their lvl to get the credit for kills, if they are in it for the kill count.
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you can easily lvl without even entering secret passage b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2009

hi Ligeia b:dirty

i still don't understand why people are not booted from guild for doing this sort of stuff. looks really bad when the director is doing it. but hey, w/e floats thier boat eh? not everyone likes a challenge to pk b:chuckle
    the good Starr
  • Teabag - Harshlands
    Teabag - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol thats BS , at this very right moment 2 or 3 qqme are killing and flaming lvl 30s trying to pick quests from the celestial elder at Heaven's Tear . So dont give us that that fake morality of yours .

i have nothing against QQmes politics nor its members but lately it seems like you have been recruiting either random scrubs making sure to pick on players at least 20 lvls lower OR total carebears that dont even fight back and are in the guild only for protection.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    hi Ligeia b:dirty

i still don't understand why people are not booted from guild for doing this sort of stuff. looks really bad when the director is doing it.
    R2 b:dirty
    Anti is a softy and Ascii does the same thing, so the only two people with power to kick them aren't going to do it. I just have to kill them myself until they leave, but they go back five minutes after I leave, so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    R2 b:dirty
    Anti is a softy and Ascii does the same thing, so the only two people with power to kick them aren't going to do it. I just have to kill them myself until they leave, but they go back five minutes after I leave, so...

Ligeia stfu, you're a noob that goes and camps Inn of the Eagle to pk b:scorn

Just trying to get in the groove of flaming you b:chuckle
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Shush child.

I read through all of this and I don't understand any part of it. What is the OP's point?? I'm sure there is more killing but there is griefing the same in any game. Come have a tea party and we can b:kiss and be friends <3
    I'm afraid of trolls.