kylin and crimson is going down WHY??

2»

Comments

• Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm from brazil... go make your BR jokes b:chuckle
    go correct my crappy english and bad grammar.

Actually, your English and grammar seem fine. A little unrefined maybe, but nothing some time in a good old fashioned American school system can't fix. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I've never claimed that i'm smart.. but a comment like yours kinda implies that your IQ is rather low..
    But i don't blame you, it's just how you've been raised b:chuckle

I'm not sure how my quoting a comedian makes my IQ low, but I suppose that's the logic they teach in your country.

I don't blame you, it's just how you've been raised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lol you guys are horrible be nice to people. Also being a grammer **** is very unattractive.
  • Ghanima - Harshlands
    Ghanima - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm not sure how my quoting a comedian makes my IQ low, but I suppose that's the logic they teach in your country.

I don't blame you, it's just how you've been raised.

How am i suppose to know that you're quoting a comedian?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    prrrrrrrrrrrettttyyy sure they use punctuation in Brazil.

There's a difference between not knowing English well, and not even trying. The not trying is what aggravates me, and about 75% of the people that are America and speak English as their native language are also guilty of this.
  • Ghanima - Harshlands
    Ghanima - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    prrrrrrrrrrrettttyyy sure they use punctuation in Brazil.

There's a difference between not knowing English well, and not even trying. The not trying is what aggravates me, and about 75% of the people that are America and speak English as their native language are also guilty of this.

I'm so sorry i dont use punctuation in my english. But i'm already happy i can write without grammar mistakes b:chuckle

And yes you're right, most people don't even try anymore.. That's pretty sad if english is your native language. For others i can understand that they make mistakes with grammar, punctuation etc etc.
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol i guess its my time to tell how I see how this will turn out u guys can tell me iff i am wrong but as i see it once kylin loses iff they do i think crimson is gona get a 2 kind off war on it i THINK this is only crimson foult as kylin and crimson should have allied and not kill each ather as i see it KD and QQme are alredy allies and once kylin is out off the picture crims will we next. Sadly i wanted to Join Crimson as they arnt as much QQme trolls and Rpkers but as i see it now why join a fallen guild now i have no clue why they dont TAKe away they real adversery wish we all knew is QQme and this is why TW tend to suck **** ppl get to stupid and do stupid things kylin and crimson is or should have been the real allies as i knew from reading the Trolls QQme dont wana any peace off kylin and Kd do as QQme wants so only leaves Crimson and kylin as true loners and only way to not HAVE a 2 front or more wars is getting the ather faction who is bigg enough to help but now i think that kylin and then Crimson will we goners SO what does trolls and crimson think on this i MIGHT we wrong but i dobt itb:bye bb crimson

Yeah, unfortunately this is just another stupid decision on Crimsons part. Whoever is leading that guild is ****. QQme was MADE to kill Crimson and right now they just using them to get more land! LOL. If QQme gets more lands and gets stronger, who the **** do you think they will start going after again???

And the idiots in crimson have made enemies with KD now. So yeah, it's looking like if Kylin goes down then Crimson will be next because QQme has no real alliances. b:bye
  • Barbapooper - Harshlands
    Barbapooper - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you may have to make a troll name, your talk aint real its ****
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol i guess its my time to tell how I see how this will turn out u guys can tell me iff i am wrong but as i see it once kylin loses iff they do i think crimson is gona get a 2 kind off war on it i THINK this is only crimson foult as kylin and crimson should have allied and not kill each ather as i see it KD and QQme are alredy allies and once kylin is out off the picture crims will we next. Sadly i wanted to Join Crimson as they arnt as much QQme trolls and Rpkers but as i see it now why join a fallen guild now i have no clue why they dont TAKe away they real adversery wish we all knew is QQme and this is why TW tend to suck **** ppl get to stupid and do stupid things kylin and crimson is or should have been the real allies as i knew from reading the Trolls QQme dont wana any peace off kylin and Kd do as QQme wants so only leaves Crimson and kylin as true loners and only way to not HAVE a 2 front or more wars is getting the ather faction who is bigg enough to help but now i think that kylin and then Crimson will we goners SO what does trolls and crimson think on this i MIGHT we wrong but i dobt itb:bye bb crimson

This confused the hell out of me trying to read it three times. o.0

And I had a BR friend once, don't hate. Even if she is an "aggrogant" ignorant BR. My old friend was extremely hard to hold a conversation with, and sometimes said completely random stuff. But that's not his fault. ^_^

I was trying to meet him on some bridge, and he kept going to the mostt random places.. Finally asked hiim where he was, said in some monkey land, and said "I cake u cake k?"

b:laugh What the hell was that supposed to mean

PS: I never found him D: