Can't confirm payment?

Razermi - Lost City
Razermi - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hi, i've bought some zen. And i got this message.

"Hello *****,

A verification form has been sent to your payment gateway's registered email address, *****@*****.

Please follow the link embedded in that email and fill out the verification form to complete this payment. Make sure to check your bulk/junk email folder if you cannot find the email.

If you have questions regarding your payment or this process, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Department at 1-888-344-4478 or by sending us an email through the Ticketing System.

Thank you for your cooperation,

PWE Billing Team "

But i got a mail from PayPal. But in there there were no link in the email? Plzz help
Post edited by Razermi - Lost City on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi, i've bought some zen. And i got this message.

"Hello *****,

A verification form has been sent to your payment gateway's registered email address, *****@*****.

Please follow the link embedded in that email and fill out the verification form to complete this payment. Make sure to check your bulk/junk email folder if you cannot find the email.

If you have questions regarding your payment or this process, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Department at 1-888-344-4478 or by sending us an email through the Ticketing System.

Thank you for your cooperation,

PWE Billing Team "

But i got a mail from PayPal. But in there there were no link in the email? Plzz help

Hello,

Check that email address for an email from "auto-approval@perfectworldinc.com" and that is where you will find the web-link for verification. Please let us know if you need more help.

CORRECTION: the email is from "no-reply@perfectworldinc.com"
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Razermi - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    No. I have only the confirmation that i bought 30 zen.

Could it be because I live in sweden?

It's gone about 30 minutes now.
  • Razermi - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I really want my zen. If i PM u shnuggles my mail from PayPal, can u put in the Zen then manually?
  • shnuggles
    edited June 2009
    No. I have only the confirmation that i bought 30 zen.

Could it be because I live in sweden?

It's gone about 30 minutes now.

Just keep looking for one from @perfectworldinc.com. Check all folders in the email used for the payment to ensure we are not blocked by a filter in your email account.
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • shnuggles
    edited June 2009
    I really want my zen. If i PM u shnuggles my mail from PayPal, can u put in the Zen then manually?

Unfortunately no, we cannot manually verify purchases anymore :(. Otherwise, yes that would have been an option.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • Razermi - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    ****, when i registred i didn't wrote my correct last name. i dont know why :S

but my first name is Filip , i only got one attempt left plzz can u tell me what last name i registred with?
  • shnuggles
    edited June 2009
    ****, when i registred i didn't wrote my correct last name. i dont know why :S

but my first name is Filip , i only got one attempt left plzz can u tell me what last name i registred with?

You would have to email us in regards to that. We have to confirm who you are before any information on the account can be given out.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • Devine - Lost City
    Devine - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi. I Am Having The Same Problem. Since Open Beta Started, I Created Several Accounts Using A Name Very Similar To My Real First And Last Name (for Security Purposes), Like A Nickname. I Misplaced The Paper Where I Had Written All This Information, And Now I Cant Seem To Get Passed The payment Verification After I Charged Zen. I Find It Very Inconvenient That Pwi Does Not Provide A "retrieve Account Information" Option At The Site. I Also Tried Looking Through My Early Emails Of Registration For Pwi And There Is Not One Email Stating My Account Information From Pwi (first Name/last Name Etc). This Orb Sale Is Only 24 Hours And I Havent Gotten Any Help Within These 24 Hrs. I Cant Recover My Information Anywhere. I Have Spent Real Life Money In This Game And Expect Some Decent Support System At Least!!!