Male VS Female

Dragoniaseh - Heavens Tear
Dragoniaseh - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
SAY IT ALL NOW! FEMALES OF THIS WOLRD UNITE! MALES TREMBLE!

Y do they all think we need to get assisted all the time??We are NOT weaker and I most certainly don't ask for it...and when someone sees my lvl they either say 'u've got a long way to go hun' or worse 'did ur bf help u get there?'

PPL! WOMEN ARE WORTH IT TOO!WHETHER IT BE THE TITLE OR MERIT OF THEIR LVL NO MATTER HOW LOW OR HIGH THAT IS! xD

and another thing...ppl just quit complaining about barbs being only males and venos females..it's cute like that ^^

and remember; bad boys lie, bad girls say the truth xD *evil grin*
cya all <3
Post edited by Dragoniaseh - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Klosar - Sanctuary
    Klosar - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    'did ur bf help u get there?'

PWNED b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Terudrayo - Harshlands
    Terudrayo - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Not all guys are like thatb:sad. Beside i've been playing this game a long time and on many servers and i've met formidable woman players. There are nice guys in this game.b:cry
  • beardmaster
    beardmaster Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    thats a ignorant narrow minded thought >.>
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Not only is this thread stupid, it's pathetic.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • SatanicRose - Sanctuary
    SatanicRose - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    typical male responce...women gamers rock...careful or I'll put a curse on youb:chuckle
    satanas gawin kanila cower di katakutan!

Witchcraft ... is a spiritual path. You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

CHRISTOPHER PENCZAK, The Inner Temple of Witchcraft
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What about those players who are.. well.. a little bit of both?b:question
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    Klosar - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What about those players who are.. well.. a little bit of both?b:question

Youre Hermofrodit?? b:shocked

b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Youre Hermofrodit?? b:shocked

b:laughb:laugh

b:surrenderNot quite.. but..
  • FedxL - Lost City
    FedxL - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This thread made me LAWL.

b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perpetual w00tage b:sin
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Venos are great soloers, wheras barbs are not unless they've got tons of heavy-HP recovering pots....and time for that matter. Also venos can optionally go for a heavier build themselves and let their pet be more of the DD.

As for wanting to help those of a particular gender, it would be (even more) sexist if one gender could only help a particular gender. For example, unless that guy is constantly and only trying to help girls, you would be stereotyping/being too assumative/paranoid if you condemn him for helping out someone who happens to be a girl.

And by the way....I find bad girls lie just as much as bad guys....if not more. b:mischievous
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
    edited May 2009
    b:surrenderNot quite.. but..

honey be proud of who you are.I'm Bi and proud of it. Best of both worlds. From an article on another site,women gamers are the quickest rising group of game players, watch out guys we're not all fluff and sweet smiles!!!b:chuckle

Witchcraft ... is a spiritual path. You walk it for nourishment of the soul, to commune with the life force of the universe, and to thereby better know your own life.

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    honey be proud of who you are.I'm Bi and proud of it. Best of both worlds. From an article on another site,women gamers are the quickest rising group of game players, watch out guys we're not all fluff and sweet smiles!!!b:chuckle

hehe was referring to my anatomy.. b:chuckle

Thanks but I prefer the pink cookie, Ms. LaVey
    edited May 2009
    hehe was referring to my anatomy.. b:chuckle

Thanks but I prefer the pink cookie, Ms. LaVey

In certain circumstances, so do I b:kiss

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    In certain circumstances, so do I b:kiss

haha I like you, Move to HL b:victory
    edited May 2009
    haha I like you, Move to HL b:victory

hmmmmm, I just may do that!b:thanks

• Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Actually I agree. Females are enormous power when united. Let me bring up an example from history.

Females involved share full responsibility with men involved for dropping 2 atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I dare to say that. "Well done" ladies!

If some you have urge to protest on this, then get your facts straight. I give you a small hint

http://nhs.needham.k12.ma.us/cur/wwII/08/p4-08/p4JN/images/WeCanDoItPoster%5B1%5D.jpg
  • Dragoniaseh - Heavens Tear
    Dragoniaseh - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    let's round this topic up a little... C:

Not all guys are like that. Beside i've been playing this game a long time and on many servers and i've met formidable woman players. There are nice guys in this game.
    True Terudrayo..not all men are like of course and i don't feel that it's good to try and make such generalisations ^^ (besides, if the above were to be true,human race would have been extinct long time ago XD) it's just that I've been told off many a times for my lvl and equipment from male chars who often told me I had lvled with my bf or sthg...I believe we do deserve to rip off the merits and benefits of our hard work..don't we? b:chuckle

To those ppl...
    Not only is this thread stupid, it's pathetic.
    I won't answer since I think of it as a waste of time; remember though that no one forced u to read this thread..so stfu if u please b:thanks
    What about those players who are.. well.. a little bit of both?
    works for me.. <3 XD whether it be anatomy or sex preferances ^^ -just enjoy urselves

And now to the more technical part...
    Venos are great soloers, wheras barbs are not unless they've got tons of heavy-HP recovering pots....and time for that matter. Also venos can optionally go for a heavier build themselves and let their pet be more of the DD.

As for wanting to help those of a particular gender, it would be (even more) sexist if one gender could only help a particular gender. For example, unless that guy is constantly and only trying to help girls, you would be stereotyping/being too assumative/paranoid if you condemn him for helping out someone who happens to be a girl.

And by the way....I find bad girls lie just as much as bad guys....if not more. b:mischievous

about venos being gr8 soloers..I most certainly agree with u but I will have to disagree on ur barb views...once, I was helping a barb out with my cleric and I soon discovered that even without my buffs (quite newbish ones xD) his hp regen was high enough for me not to have to heal him when fighting monsters above his lvl

I didn't say anything about helping ppl of the oppoosite gender since I enjoy helping others myself a lot...all I'm saying is that it's stupid to tell some girl that she didn't lvl on her own cause she's useless or anything..try to keep the balance guys! C: (and we will too..PROMISE!) lmao b:victory

and about that last quote..I think the worst a man can do is lie but the worst a woman can do is tell the truth.. in that context u might wanna read The father by A.strindberg...or even see it (since it's a play and all) xD
    here u go if u're interested while on a cat shop to read about the battle of the sexes XD
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Father_(Strindberg_play)

EDIT: if the above link doesn't work, try googling it..it's really worth it <3
  • Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think its so funny when im playing xbox live and every one starts going omg i dont want the girl on my team! Then i go and kick every ones ****, infact i think im better at call of duty waw then most of my guy friends. The guys do have me at guitar hero though, i suck at that game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • mewling
    mewling Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like it when I play my brothers after they practice halo, and kill them like 50 to 20 and they team up. They always think they can win, not cause im a girl but cause they practice. I think its fine for men to help women women to help women women to help men and men to help men. If someone talks down to you because of gender well you can just ignore them. Remember the world is full of jerks and mean people.
    Im soooooooo hungry. T_T
  • Palu - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    mewling wrote: »
    If someone talks down to you because of gender well you can just ignore them.
    I prefer to kick their **** at CoD. =^)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jackburro - Heavens Tear
    Jackburro - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I pretty much suck at games (not so much PWI) and do not care who is better than me. I consider all on here equal if they are not lazy. On the other hand, I am nice to everyone that is nice to me and am a great cook. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]What is the worst thing that can happen?
  • Palu - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I consider all on here equal if they are not lazy. On the other hand, I am nice to everyone that is nice to me and am a great cook. b:victory
    touche...
    (I just looked up that word and felt like useing it)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jack_handey - Heavens Tear
    Jack_handey - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thank you for correcting that! It was driving me nuts, watching WC and not correcting all those words is an almost constant battle if I did not fall into the evil trap of abreviations, misspellings and just plain bad english myself. Yur kewl in meh book lady!
  • he0ky
    he0ky Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    male/ femele does it matter b:puzzled , you are god or bad at the game , gender does not matter

one thing ... i'am i girl but still i think is not so safe with some femeles drivers in the trafic
  • MysticalZero - Sanctuary
    MysticalZero - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1st of all, females already scare me (has long history of psychotic ex GFs)

2nd of all, we guys don't offer help because we feel superior or just because you're female. We guys help each other as well, or not help at all.

3rd of all, yeah, I actually agree with the who veno/barb thingy. Why would they get rid of something that makes perfect sense.