Better to Buy a Genie or Keep trying?

d0pey
d0pey Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Hello peeps, after 2 very sad incidents of getting ****ty genies I was wondering if it'd be a better idea to buy them or keep wasting SP points to get a good one? Please help. Thanksb:thanks
To act is to live.
Post edited by d0pey on

Comments

• Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wait you can buy them? i though you had to use celstones to make them... because i want the white one but i got the orange one and i figured i was stuck with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would just spend the money to get the one you want, and then invest all that SP. It would be a good investment, would it not? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    d0pey wrote: »
    Hello peeps, after 2 very sad incidents of getting ****ty genies I was wondering if it'd be a better idea to buy them or keep wasting SP points to get a good one? Please help. Thanksb:thanks

Buy Buy Buy...

Be sure to also have those reset scrolls in case the previous owner totally screws up their attributes and affinities....

Yea, look at the affinities!!!!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wait you can buy them? i though you had to use celstones to make them... because i want the white one but i got the orange one and i figured i was stuck with it.

When you right click on a genie you can put the genie into trade status after one week. Buying a genie means buying one from a player that has put their genie into trade status.

If you want a white one I would either find a player that is selling one or go ahead and make a white one with 3 stones and sell your orange one for a price equal to whatever 3 stones goes for on your sever (or maybe more if you have already leveled up your genie).
  • d0pey
    edited June 2009
    So buying a good one is advised instead of trying endless times to get a good one then? Point taken.b:pleased
    To act is to live.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    depends on what you think a "good" one is. if you want a lucky stat one its goin to cost you alot of coins. i see some people selling their last form genies with 61+ lucky points for 15mil and up... i guess if you have that much to spend then go for it.

i went through probably around 100 mirages and wasted around 10mil sp to get my lucky genie to lvl 90
  • d0pey
    edited June 2009
    Fallenangelx... Damn really? Argh I'm dead sure I dun even have 3m with me right nowb:surrender So in your opinion you think I should keep trying out? 100 mirages at 1 go or after leveling each genie to a certain level :( And please, what level to trash before you continue to waste sp on it anymore? Tytytytytyty b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
    To act is to live.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm still debating on wasting SP (which I don't want to do) to level my Genie or purchasing a decent Genie (which I don't want to do either, lol) ... I'll make up my mind eventually.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)