Server Problems

roflcopters1337
roflcopters1337 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Support Desk
Ive just recently got PWI,and it was working fine until today.When i try to log in,it lets me,but then a server error pops up,it allows me to still play,but blocks me from using any hot keys,or checking my inventory.Why is this problem happening?
Post edited by roflcopters1337 on

Comments

• Arelycia - Lost City
    Arelycia - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sometimes when I check something on ecatomb or pwdb and leave the web window open instead of closing it before switching back to the game I have a similar problem. I can still play but directional keys no longer function. Once i go back and close the web browser and return to the game it works fine again. Could be related some how?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm moving this to Tech Support, good luck getting this fixed
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    spoon is scary b:shocked
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    spoon is scary b:shocked

hell yesb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Spoon seems to have failed in moving the thread too :)
    Ohh well he's still a newb.

Congrats on encountering a server error! These are very frequent problems in west arch. There are so many catshops in west arch that there is just too much data there. If you run through it fast on a mount something in the pipe chokes on having to update all of that data quickly and your game just dies.

Next time walk slowly (stopping every few seconds) or better yet avoid west arch as much as possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
  • stautzy
    stautzy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have been d'ced in some of the oddest times and I die from it. Wish this problem could be fixed. I had done nothing to cause this problem. Just got on and there is the problem driving me bonkersb:sadb:cryb:surrender

Vixinnia
  • Linjawsyam - Sanctuary
    Linjawsyam - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes he is. b:shocked b:shockedb:shocked
  • Linjawsyam - Sanctuary
    Linjawsyam - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Normally when i get dced I am in FB 39's cave near to where the dodobirds are near the chicken "Calcid The Flame" boss, and yes i do die sometimes and my skills are relocated to different positions and darn that is annoying when you have to re arrange them.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Please consult the networking info in this thread here to help you:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=75572&page=4

Let us know what you have tried, how you tried it, what messages or results that you got.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.