Can we just leave Icon alone please?

Options
Loltank - Harshlands
Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I mean, damn. It's getting ridiculous how every thread is an Icon hate-fest.

If you hate him, do your talking through PvP, you friggin cowards. If you can't kill him, keep it to yourself.

That said...

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT DINOSAURS.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Loltank - Harshlands on

Comments

• CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol you wont find anyone currently in LC who has anything good to say about him. guess it doesnt matter where you run to :D

HL now. dreamweaver next?
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like Ipod. er.. i mean Iconb:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Hashbrownies - Harshlands
    Hashbrownies - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Congratz Lol, you are about to make yet another one. It's also funny to me that any KD member would choose to use the word coward and pvp in the same sentence. b:shutup
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

you know the saying, if there's smoke there's fire? Icon has been taking all of you for a ride and you are just too blind to see it. his reputation precedes him. he's been feeding you lies. geez, wake up!! b:bye
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh FFS.

I'm not even in kingdom. Just sick of everyone bitching about Icon. If you hate him, PK him. If not, keep your mouth shut.

That's all I ask, really. None of the people posting these things even have proof...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageYaLook - Dreamweaver
    MageYaLook - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Loltank = Icons paid shill!
  • Icom - Harshlands
    Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh FFS.

I'm not even in kingdom. Just sick of everyone bitching about Icon. If you hate him, PK him. If not, keep your mouth shut.

That's all I ask, really. None of the people posting these things even have proof...

You know you love me loltank so here yeah go:
    PS - you may want to bend over for this!

Actually there is plenty of facts that Icon and officers are stealing from the guild.

Exhibit 1:

If you look at the kingdom payout chart I posted you will see that they are setting aside 10m per pay period for HH day. When in this guild they had one HH day that you had to sign up for on the forums to recieve free Ultimate's. There were on average around 10-20 people that signed up, the rest were forced to make their own squads and supply their own ultimates. Icon and other officers would farm HH during the rest of the week for profit, even if other members still needed HH runs. This does not add up and im sure half this "HH" money was stored in Icon's pocket.

Exhibit 2:

Has anyone ever seen a screenshot of the 5 different Kingdom Banks? No, they wont show their members what is inside these as they do not want them to know the truth.....That the mats and money are being sent to Icon and his 5 favorite friends!

Exhibit 3:

The payout system for TW is a joke. The top 20 and 80 members in the guild get paid higher amounts. This is not based on what lvls went to TW it is IN THE GUILD. So if 10 of the top 20 members in guild dont go on TW then thats less money that needs to be paid out, same thing with the top 80. If you do the math you will see that setting aside 40mil and paying to mostly the person in the "Below top 80 in guild" category, leaves alot of money left over for Icon's pocket.

Exhibit 4:

This may go more with the above, but ehh. Donations to guild banks, pots, mats etc. for TW are not being used by guild members even when needed. Again these items are going to the top few favorites in guild and not being used for a guild as a whole. Members who donate these mats are being screwed the most, please refer to the description about donation compensation.

Exhibit 5:

World Boss loot and items - Has anyone seen any of these or even know where they have gone to? I sure do....Icon's pocket.

Exhibit 6:

How much TW bid money do you really need Icon? He even states this himself in a previous post.

Wake up Kingdom members you are being screwed!! There is plenty of other guild's with leaders who do not spread lies and disception about their guilds funds. Most even have spreedsheets and break downs of payouts as well as screenshots and proof of guild funds and items. DEMAND TO SEE WHERE YOUR HARDWORK AND GENEROSITY IS GOING TOO - DONT STAND IDLY BY ANY LONGER!!!!
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Loltank = Icons paid shill!

He's onto me...

But now at least you have proof that Icon DOES pay! :O

And Icom: you can spout your copy-and-paste "exhibits" all you want, but none of those offer evidence of any wrongdoing. Just because you haven't seen where things go doesn't mean it's being stolen. It may look suspicious, but again, you have no proof.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Icom u are posting that stuff in every single thread. Please GTFO u failb:bye
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Icom - Harshlands
    Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Please GTFO u failb:bye

Last time I checked Ajani you were still in Kingdom - I think it's time to take your own advice!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

He's Watching All of You...Rawr!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Snakedoctor - Harshlands
    Snakedoctor - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't know him or the guild at all, but seriously this bashing is changing me from rooting against him to backing him. It is like when you are at a bar watching a game, and one sides fans are just cheering, the other side is loud and obnoxious and go crazy over the smallest plays. If you didn't care about the outcome going into the game you switch from rooting from one team to the other just to see the loud annoying fans pissed off.

The more people come in these forums and cry about Icon the more this all tells me one or more of the following;

1) You are jealous
    2) You are former KD that left or got kicked becuase you were annoying/complained/did nothing helpful for your guild
    3) You are a troll
    4) You have no idea what is going on and come here for attention
    5) You are pathetic

After the last 2 weeks on LC i thought for sure his guild would be gone in the first month here but here they are one of the top 3. Too bad they don't pk you all yet or i bet the line to join would quadruple
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    MY FAVORITE DINOSAUR IS THE VELOCIRAPTOR b:angry
  • Konata_Izumi - Harshlands
    Konata_Izumi - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I hope you know that Velociraptor is just the size of a chicken. The ones in Jurassic Park or any other cookie-cutter-dinosaur-movies are Deinonychus or probably even be Utahraptors. Anyways my Spinosaurus will pwn your chicken sized lizard anyday >=P. And Hollywood fails at Paleontology as well as Paleontologists fail at naming their wives.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I hope you know that Velociraptor is just the size of a chicken. The ones in Jurassic Park or any other cookie-cutter-dinosaur-movies are Deinonychus or probably even be Utahraptors. Anyways my Spinosaurus will pwn your chicken sized lizard anyday >=P. And Hollywood fails at Paleontology as well as Paleontologists fail at naming their wives.

I LOVE THE UTAHRAPTOR BUT MY FAVORITE IS THE STEGOSAURUS. Or the Ankylosaurus. He's got a MACE FOR A TAIL. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options

dam. guess idont know anything about dinosaurs. b:cry
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

If you hate him, do your talking through PvP, you friggin cowards. If you can't kill him, keep it to yourself.

That said...

Dude he's a ****ing nerd who plays all day. He's also buttraping his guildmates for all the guild money and they are just oblivious.

How can you fight a supernerd that plays 24/7 and has brainwashed the other nerds to the point he's got infinite amounts of gold.

The people with a life stand no chance.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    realtalk wrote: »
    Dude he's a ****ing nerd who plays all day. He's also buttraping his guildmates for all the guild money and they are just oblivious.

How can you fight a supernerd that plays 24/7 and has brainwashed the other nerds to the point he's got infinite amounts of gold.

U just made an excuse so u didnt had to calll him PROb:bye
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    U just made an excuse so u didnt had to calll him PROb:bye

Hey I'd rather be pro in real life than pro in a video game. Real life success tends to last a bit longer. b:laugh Do you think PWI is gonna be around in 10 years?
    The real pro's are the people at PWE making all that money from the hopeless addicts like Icon. b:bye
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Congratz Lol, you are about to make yet another one. It's also funny to me that any KD member would choose to use the word coward and pvp in the same sentence. b:shutup

Says the one in Secret Passage harassing lowbies for entertainment/self-esteem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options

i left my swim trunks at ur house can i pick them up later today?
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Every single day, we have to suffer with the constant thought that we aren't as good as we really are! Do you have any idea what that can do to a person? Secret Passage is the one place we can go to relax and feel good about ourselves! DONT YOU DARE TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i left my swim trunks at ur house can i pick them up later today?

yeah you wanna go swimming later at night?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Every single day, we have to suffer with the constant thought that we aren't as good as we really are! Do you have any idea what that can do to a person? Secret Passage is the one place we can go to relax and feel good about ourselves! DONT YOU DARE TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US! b:chuckle

Awww. Ok Juggy, you can stay there. I'll bring you some lemonade later and cookies too. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hashbrownies - Harshlands
    Hashbrownies - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

LOL Touche - I hear KD finally got a kos today, congratz! I retract my previous statement.

QFT b:laugh
  • omegladon
    omegladon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    realtalk wrote: »

GO PEOPLE WITH A LIFE!!!!!!!!b:victoryb:victory
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    After the last 2 weeks on LC i thought for sure his guild would be gone in the first month here but here they are one of the top 3. Too bad they don't pk you all yet or i bet the line to join would quadruple

There is one flaw with this statement. All these people hide behind alts on the forums so we don't know who to pk!
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't know him or the guild at all, but seriously this bashing is changing me from rooting against him to backing him. It is like when you are at a bar watching a game, and one sides fans are just cheering, the other side is loud and obnoxious and go crazy over the smallest plays. If you didn't care about the outcome going into the game you switch from rooting from one team to the other just to see the loud annoying fans pissed off.

The more people come in these forums and cry about Icon the more this all tells me one or more of the following;

1) You are jealous
    2) You are former KD that left or got kicked becuase you were annoying/complained/did nothing helpful for your guild
    3) You are a troll
    4) You have no idea what is going on and come here for attention
    5) You are pathetic

This man speaks the truth.
    This whole thing is ridiculous, there's no proof, and what does it matter?!
    As long as everybody is happy, then it's all good.

Icom
    You're one of the most pathetic bishs i've seen in these forums.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I just realized that the name of this thread makes me sound like Chris Crocker.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I just realized that the name of this thread makes me sound like Chris Crocker.

i thought that too :3