Need Help GM's

SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear
SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I purchased Zen like a usually do. Only this time when I did it, I go transfer the zen over to the heavens tear server, it won't let me select the PWI Icon on the website to be able to select the server. Also when I try to fill out support ticket it will not let me select the Server on the support ticket. I got no clue whats going but would appreciate any help GM's. It won't let me fill out support ticket.
b:dirtyb:kiss
Post edited by SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I purchased Zen like a usually do. Only this time when I did it, I go transfer the zen over to the heavens tear server, it won't let me select the PWI Icon on the website to be able to select the server. Also when I try to fill out support ticket it will not let me select the Server on the support ticket. I got no clue whats going but would appreciate any help GM's. It won't let me fill out support ticket.

Hello,

Let's do this. Clear all of your internet cookies and cache. Make sure you have the latest Flash version installed on your pc. Once you do that, restart your pc and try to do the transfer again. If you need more help, let me know.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Did all you asked. Nothing is working. Everything works fine on my Secondary account, I tried and it works great. Its only my main account where I can not select Server to transfer zen and it will not give me the server drop down box on support ticket to fill out. My husband filled out support ticket on his account just fine on this same computer for me. It's only my account its not working on.
    edited June 2009
    My hubby looked into this matter a bit more. He's a programmer w/ microsoft so he knows his stuff. And he assures me it has nothing to with me or my computer. It's on PWI's end. Almost like the website is not recognizing the purchase of Zen. It also seems the website is not recognizing that I am on the server. Can you please refund my credit card. I purchase few hundred dollars a month in zen sometimes more and never had issue's such as this. When I start losing real life money over a game it's time to throw in the towel. And please I'm not trying to be rude or come off that way. I'm just frustrated that my money is frozen in your website.
    edited June 2009
    I went over to my next door neighbor's house to try and log into my account on the PWI website, to try & transfer the Zen, same thing happened. Not letting me do nothing. So this assures me its 100% not on my end. You took my money and I'm asking politely to either refund it or please fix this issue. If you guys can't fix it I'd like to know in a timely manner so that I can contact visa credit card company to stop the payment and try to get it refunded.
  • shnuggles
    edited June 2009
    My hubby looked into this matter a bit more. He's a programmer w/ microsoft so he knows his stuff. And he assures me it has nothing to with me or my computer. It's on PWI's end. Almost like the website is not recognizing the purchase of Zen. It also seems the website is not recognizing that I am on the server. Can you please refund my credit card. I purchase few hundred dollars a month in zen sometimes more and never had issue's such as this. When I start losing real life money over a game it's time to throw in the towel. And please I'm not trying to be rude or come off that way. I'm just frustrated that my money is frozen in your website.

Hello,

Please understand that we are trying to assist you. Now that we know that clearing the cache and cookies didn't work, that yes, we need to check on our side. The first step in trouble shooting for us is usually browser issues on the user's end which is why we asked you to try that first. Give us about 5 minutes and we believe the issue will be fixed.

P.S. Your payment is in your account waiting for transfer. We just need to fix the not being able to get to that page. It is my job to ensure our users get what they pay for so please, please, allow us to do our work before you jump on us b:surrender
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
    edited June 2009
    ty hun, not trying to jump on ya, its just frustrating that's all. You guys have always done wright by me & assisting w/ issue's and getting them fixed for me in the past.
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Pay it no mind, junebug; you'll be right as rain in no time! b:bye
  • shnuggles
    edited June 2009
    ty hun, not trying to jump on ya, its just frustrating that's all. You guys have always done wright by me & assisting w/ issue's and getting them fixed for me in the past.

It is taking slightly longer than expected, give us a bit more time. My next message will be to tell you to try again.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • shnuggles
    edited June 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    It is taking slightly longer than expected, give us a bit more time. My next message will be to tell you to try again.

OK, I lied b:cry it is not an issue we have seen before so while we work on this, what server do you want the transfer to go to and what amount? We will move it for you and then fix what is wrong so this doesn't happen again.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
    edited June 2009
    SinisterDevi Heaven's Tear Server all amount please. And ty for fixing this.
  • shnuggles
    edited June 2009
    SinisterDevi Heaven's Tear Server all amount please. And ty for fixing this.

OK, you are completely fixed now. We have manually transfered the ZEN to the server for you so just log out and back in with account ID and password to finish that transfer. Please let us know if you need more help.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun