[CRITICAL]Novus aka CN Lost City

highground
highground Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Guild Banter
well, I realize this might be a bit premature seeing as we've only been on this game for a about a week and a half but I figure it would be interesting to see what happens.
We're looking into accepting people interested in a long term guild. Right now we're still building up and would like to find capable people to help do just that. Ideally, I don't care too much about lvl or gear, gender or age, location or race. We're a very chill pvp guild born out of a **** of a game called 'RF online', our members spent anywhere from a year to original beta(4-5 years) on it pvping like mad. PvP is what we truly appreciate, it brings out the best in us and we want to find people that feel the same. Note this does not mean we are looking for people to stomp on lowbies at 50+, do that even once without just cause and its an automatic boot.
If you're willing to learn and grow with a guild and kill some people while you're at it, might want to get in touch. As for the guildies, we're probably one of the chillest groups of guys you'll meet; we're all ages and from all over the world from finland to peru to the philipines. we're by no means big but thats never been a problem for us.
key things we want are attitude and self respect, maturity is also a big plus. if you've got that you're golden. Ability to use VOIP is a big thing, you don't need a mic but you will need to be able to use it.
Get in touch with myself(HighGround), Carrotz or Xeloss in-game to discuss guilding further or email me at Ahughes@spsu.edu.
peace.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by highground on

Comments

• highground
    edited May 2009
    bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • highground
    edited May 2009
    bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • highground
    edited June 2009
    bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Studmuffn - Lost City
    Studmuffn - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Bump
    I'm a lvl 7 scrub cleric named Studmuffn
    Hit me up
    b:shocked Be my Suga' Momma and i will shower you in my "Sexual Healing" b:dirty
  • jimbojoe
    jimbojoe Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    reply sent out
    Bump
  • Mistyjane - Lost City
    Mistyjane - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:pleased

I am one of the CN girls (we are 2 =P). I met these awesome guys back in RF while playing a newbie badass looking robot. With them i learned and levelled, and had great moments of fun.

Now we are enjoying PW together, getting better everyday and helping one another.
    My ign is Mistyjane, a female human blademaster.
    Looking forward to have you with us,
    b:bye now

MJ
  • jimbojoe
    edited June 2009
    bump
  • jimbojoe
    edited June 2009
    bump ftw