Complete Newbie Help...

hiranga
hiranga Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi I just joined PW yesterday.

I'm a level 4 cleric today and have no idea how to add skills. I should be able to have great cyclone level one, but nobody specifically posted a guide about how to add it.

I really do not understand a lot of this game yet. I've never really played WoW or anything similar to it, except for Ragnarok Online for about half a year.

Anyway, someone with AIM, can you please talk to me and tell me exactly how to add skills and if my planned stats are appropriate for a full support cleric? My AIM sn is LENova89 (preferred) and I'll have to look up my MSN... but I have it or just reply to my thread. Thank you so much in advance.
Post edited by hiranga on

Comments

• Sawki - Sanctuary
    Sawki - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    For new skills you need to go to the trainer in Plume City, you should find a cleric trainer near the pool under the tree, the trainer will have 'Cleric' in their name somewhere. As for stats, it depends on which type of cleric build you happen to be going for, I'll let other explain that better. If you want more cleric help specifically, try here as it is the cleric class forums. Hope that helps.
    My Alts
    Alniant (Psychic) Level 5x; Triannia (Venomancer) Level 4x; Welmar(Cleric) Level 4x;
  • Hiranga - Sanctuary
    Hiranga - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    All righty, thank you =D
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If you need advice on planned stats I'd highly suggest checking out the class forums, they have loads of information on potential builds.