How can I make more Hsiaoko's Mantou?

Options
nelad
nelad Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could explain to me the procedure for making more Hsiaoko's Mantou? I find this item extremely useful and when I go to the NPC it seems to be possible to make some but the requisite to make mantou is more mantou, ??

Can anyone give me more info?

Thanks in advance,

Nelad
Post edited by nelad on

Comments

• Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    From what I've seen you can't.
    You just gotta go level another character and do the quest if you really want them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Become an apothicary, there is things they make that are similar to the things you seek. Is your best bet. Oh yeah and harvest every herb you see, your gonna need them, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Sunrayarrow - Sanctuary
    Sunrayarrow - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    well I use 90% of my inv 4 gathering herbs and mines.so it's not a manufacture problem and such things.try lvling ur apothecary skill
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Do Wanted No. 63..

You get 10 everytime you owned 50 of those doggies
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Flieyah - Dreamweaver
    Flieyah - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Become an apothicary, there is things they make that are similar to the things you seek. Is your best bet. Oh yeah and harvest every herb you see, your gonna need them, lol.

The problem with that it locks up the use of any apothicary stuff. So say you consume chaos powder, now you can't use anything else till the timer completes. With a mantou you can do that and also not affect the timer for potions.

That really gives an edge to the more squishy ones like me.
    "What we do is what you just can't do."
    b:cool
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Buy purple pots at the apothecary. Those have pretty much the same effect as mantou and don't lock up apoth pots when you use them.
  • Flieyah - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Buy purple pots at the apothecary. Those have pretty much the same effect as mantou and don't lock up apoth pots when you use them.

Right, but the more the merrier, if you have 4 things that can be used at once to replenish your HP you can almost tanks some of the harder mobs.
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You do know using purple pots also triggers the cooldown timer for mantou. They are the same type of healing item. So, it doesn't matter which you have since only one can be used at a time.
  • Flieyah - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Now that I didn't know....

learn something new every day b:pleased
  • Arxiia - Lost City
    Arxiia - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    funny how you cannot make such a simple item in a complicated game. the mantous would be great, bc the price is only 100 each, but i bet if you could make them, the mats would make up for the difference and knowing this game it wouldnt suprise me if they were more expensive to make then buying purple pots.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Necro b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Adding a bit to necro but you can also buy halloween candy which some people *coughlikeme* still have for some strange reason. It does the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm aware of the necro, but I'll answer anyways since no one really has yet.

You can make more of them by getting the Mantou item from events. Last year I got a few dozen of them from the snowmen around Christmas time. The one that the snowmen dropped wasnt usable, and you had to go to the npc to convert it into the usable one. I think I still have a few of them on my lowbie archer too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye