Heavens Tears TW Predictions (5/29 - 5/31)

Options
2»

Comments

• Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    its being a long time since i have such a nice TW fight, thanks triad for it.
    in 1 single TW fight, i think i died more times than all the combined TWs i did with Caesar since its inception. kudos to Chouwi, my first death was by u, u have really progress well my friend. really anticipating what next week can hold for all of us on heaventears.
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The thing is who Enrage fights is a guild vote each week. This weeks polls was very split up and almost equal in the votes. Personally I wanted to finish what we started with Triad and have some more fun. Sadly I was out voted but cant really hate on that. Im glad our guild has our voting system and actually follows it.

This week guess its time to spread my campaign to attack Triad again and see if I can swing the vote back that way.

I actually think it was good that this week Enrage didn't attack Triad as well. Why would you want to kill off a guild that provide fun tw.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I actually think it was good that this week Enrage didn't attack Triad as well. Why would you want to kill off a guild that provide fun tw.

Same reason we attacked Rad for so long. You own more land Caesar or Tao. It hurts you less taking a land from you if we would win then it would the other options.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • turdbucket
    turdbucket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    everyone probly voted for evo because they didnt want to loose 2 weeks in a row
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    "WaR" vs Radiance
    Hmmm... "WaR" is becoming a dying breed of active TW guilds (along with Belial) that has never won a piece of land despite repeated tries. And judging from their max refund, they aren't very ambitious in getting a stronger and higher level roster. That's cool in my opinion. Just keep on truckin' WaR. I mean one of these days... its outa happen. But for now Radiance cannot afford to lose this match and will overwhelm WaR in a jiffy.

Radiance in 15 mins

b:victory

We went 45 minutes... something like 25 or 35 after enlighten got wtfpwned.

Kinda a small victory so.. yay WaR!

p.s. that's pretty cool what you're doing here Hisui, thanks for dedicating the time and energies to make this awesome game even more interesting. <3 for Heaven's Tear ATW
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RK got wiped! b:shocked

What a shame! I really liked their color.. b:sad

Evo and Rad are quite resilient, i must note.
    After suffering much drama, both seem to manage to stay afloat.
  • Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear
    Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I agree Krasava...

But for how much longer is the million dollar question....

Only time will tell....
    Once a Ninja
    Now a Samarai
    Always a BladeMaster

I am SonicSlashar and I have spoken
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    turdbucket wrote: »
    everyone probly voted for evo because they didnt want to loose 2 weeks in a row

Quoted for truth.
    Now we see how enrages "hunger for a good fight" only exists when there is noone to give it to them.
    At the first sign of real competition they run away and pick out someone who cant defend themselves, in the usual pk'er style.

Not that killing the easiest targets for money is wrong. by far the smartest strategy.
    Just dont expect anyone to fall for your "we want a good fight" garbage anymore (in case anyone actually did fall for it the first time).
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Heh. before the enrage flame team comes in, i'd like to say that its their choice who the attack.
    Besides, knowing that a number of Triad high levels left they probably were thinking it would be better to give them some time to re-organize.
    but what do i know, i'm just a noob b:shutup

Btw, i'm not an alt of anyone in Enrage. b:surrender
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Such is can be the downside to guild voting but as I said I cant hate on it. Im glad we have the guild vote in place on who to attack. Most of the guild seemed to be on different pages this past week. We had 4 possible options presented to us for voting and I have never seen the votes for all the options so close before. Usually one wins it by a clear landside.

So yeah apperently not everyone is in the guild for the same reasons anymore.

As part of my new convince the guild to vote to attack Triads this week, I encourage everyone to post negative comments about who we attacked last week. Do some world shouts in game too for good measure.

With your help, you can "enrage" the guild into defending our good name! And help me achieve my own personal wants, which is more wars with Triads.

Now remember we are good at forum trolling so make good arguments and insults. If you do lame ones the guild will just troll over you and it wont do any good. So put some effort into it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ROFL Cat.. nice post b:laugh
  • Beraun - Heavens Tear
    Beraun - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:victory

We went 45 minutes... something like 25 or 35 after enlighten got wtfpwned.

Kinda a small victory so.. yay WaR!

p.s. that's pretty cool what you're doing here Hisui, thanks for dedicating the time and energies to make this awesome game even more interesting. <3 for Heaven's Tear ATW

Double check your facts Kannone. Enlighten didn't lose til after Rad got reinforced with all the players from the WaR TW.

And thank you, indeed, Hisui! I look forward to your predictions every week. b:pleased
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Next week's tw will provide more entertainment. Memories’s leader left for Triad. The leadership was juggled among the founding members for a few hours before the whole guild fall apart. While Tao manage to pounce on the new recruitment opportunity, it was Enrage that got Memories’ 9x roster.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ..As part of my new convince the guild to vote to attack Triads this week, I encourage everyone to post negative comments about who we attacked last week. Do some world shouts in game too for good measure.

With your help, you can "enrage" the guild into defending our good name! And help me achieve my own personal wants, which is more wars with Triads...

First off, grats on lv. 90, Cat!
    How's that new equipment treating you? b:shy

Secondly, i think you should really lobby to attack Caesar.

I mean, at this point in time, Caesar is undisputably a stronger opponent than Triad is. If the core of players in Enrage is really after a stronger enemy, then Caesar is the logical choice.

Unless you wanna beat Triad for the record, so as to make up for the FoH failure. After all, that was the first real obstacle that Enrage encountered since its inception b:chuckle

On another note, i really wanna see Tao and Caesar go at it!
    I mean, that would be THE MATCH to bet your money on! b:pleased

I hope when Tao eats up the rest of the Western Radiance lands, it will gun for Caesar.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First off, grats on lv. 90, Cat!
    How's that new equipment treating you? b:shy

Secondly, i think you should really lobby to attack Caesar.

I mean, at this point in time, Caesar is undisputably a stronger opponent than Triad is. If the core of players in Enrage is really after a stronger enemy, then Caesar is the logical choice.

Unless you wanna beat Triad for the record, so as to make up for the FoH failure. After all, that was the first real obstacle that Enrage encountered since its inception b:chuckle

On another note, i really wanna see Tao and Caesar go at it!
    I mean, that would be THE MATCH to bet your money on! b:pleased

I hope when Tao eats up the rest of the Western Radiance lands, it will gun for Caesar.

hrm Caesar is undisputably stronger than Triad ? o.O where do you get you facts? I do realize Ceasar beat Triad this week. Triad also had a HUGE section of their core members who left the guild and even though are back didnt have the 100 hours required to TW. It took Casear 2.5 hours to beat a second rate Triad roster. no offnce to Caesar but beofre people claim things or get overconfident they should look at all the factors. Not to mention where did you lump Tao in to that " ranking " system you have developed. Lvl wise I would say Tao is stronger than Caesar although they dont have the numbers atm.

IMO there is 4 really stong guilds Enrage, Tao, Caeser, and Triad. Rad and Evo hold land only cause they are boring to fight. I assume with no other small guilds on the map Rad will attack Evo next week. Who knows where the big 4 will go but I would say all 4 of those guilds would make great 1 on 1 tw's but what happens if 2-3 of those guilds team up on another faction? Things should get intresting soon.
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    if you scared go to church!
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hrm Caesar is undisputably stronger than Triad ? o.O where do you get you facts? I do realize Ceasar beat Triad this week. Triad also had a HUGE section of their core members who left the guild and even though are back didnt have the 100 hours required to TW. It took Casear 2.5 hours to beat a second rate Triad roster. no offnce to Caesar but beofre people claim things or get overconfident they should look at all the factors. Not to mention where did you lump Tao in to that " ranking " system you have developed. Lvl wise I would say Tao is stronger than Caesar although they dont have the numbers atm.

IMO there is 4 really stong guilds Enrage, Tao, Caeser, and Triad. Rad and Evo hold land only cause they are boring to fight. I assume with no other small guilds on the map Rad will attack Evo next week. Who knows where the big 4 will go but I would say all 4 of those guilds would make great 1 on 1 tw's but what happens if 2-3 of those guilds team up on another faction? Things should get intresting soon.

Well, i don't go by rumors. I like to deal in facts.
    Where do i get them? I get them from TW results each weekend.

Here's a fact for ya:
    Enrage failed to beat Triad when they attacked FoH.
    Caesar, however, took King's Feast in 2.5 hours. b:shocked

Who left and who came to Triad? I don't know. It's all hearsay as far as im concerned. b:scorn
    Why don't you attack Caesar, then we'll see where things stand. b:chuckle

Edit: I don't think Rad is gonna attack Evo. I believe they have an agreement of sorts.
    A truce, or a straight up alliance!

it's in the interest of both guilds. They face the big 4 that you mentioned. The least they can do is ally with each other.

That's why Rad attacked Caesar a few weeks back, although Evo was obviously a weaker guild and a more logical choice for attack.

Hence i expect Rad to just play defense this week. Don't reckon they'll attack.

Rumor has it, Dr. Leper and Queeny had a tea party at Misfortune the other day. b:quiet
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options

Who left and who came to Triad? I don't know. It's all hearsay as far as im concerned. b:scorn

Thats actually quite simple to follow if you check the rankings often enough. Triad had like 10-12 of the top 50 on there, then the next day they had only 3 on there. Now they are back up to 10 again. That shows in writing people left and returned to Triads.

Not to mention that the ex-Triads who are now in Enrage and Tao and wherever else they went are physical proof of the people Triads lost.

Its not heresay if you pay attention to whats going on around you. b:chuckle

The people who came back did not have the 100 hours to participate in the war this weekend. All in all Triads lost a lot of people and some did go back but they didnt have the hours to participate in last weeks TW.

So yeah Ceasar was fighting a weakened Triads.

Doesnt change my opinion any though, I still hope we attack Triads this week. If Triads are giving us fun TWs I see no reason to go after someone else.

Now Caesar could always bid on us while we bid on Triads. Double the fun in the weekend. Thats what Im talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ignorance really is bliss =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    High levels my ****.

I still maintain that Caesar is STRONGER than Triad! b:shocked

(Until proven otherwise in a TW) b:cute

b:bye
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    just for the record. none of us in Caesar suffer the disillusion that we're stronger than Triad. we knew we fought a weakened Triad. even though they were weakened, they did put up a good fight. and that's what most of us in Caesar enjoyed (after weeks of flat TWs against Rad). besides that, it gave us more experience in TWs and to strenghten our teamwork. all in all it was a great experience for us as well as getting a breath of fresh air (rad was starting to get a little stale, if u know wat i mean)

we'll see how things go this coming week. =)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well if you read my predictions I already mentioned Triad lost members. Everyone in this thread should know what happened X_X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Detharos - Heavens Tear
    Detharos - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, no offense but being a member of Triad, I can confirm that the number of people that left Triad was no small group. I won't go to the exact numbers, cause it's more of my guild's business than yours, but Cat is correct about the 10-12 people in the top 50 leaving, and as stated a good number of those 10-12 high levels have rejoined. However, the actual figure of those who left was much more than 10-12, with a good many being of crucial class and levels, some 9x BMs, clerics and a heck of a lot of 9x venos.

Going by numbers in guild, we've still got quite a ways to rebuild to what we were before. But I can guarantee, going by what my fellow Triads and myself feel, we will fight with even more ferocity and zeal than ever before. Win or lose, we'll continue to lay down destruction to our opponents in our wars (and their charms, apoth items and potions too!). If we win, we celebrate for a short while and then quickly set our minds to the next battle, and what's needed. If we lose you can be sure we've taken our tolls on our opponents and are already working on what it'll take to win in the next bout. Triad for life! b:victory
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    this week will prove to be interesting... will evo go back to sitting in their little corner not attacking anyone? where will rad go this week with no weak guilds to bid on again?

but i'm most looking forward to where the strongest 4 guilds on server bid... there are so many options open for them
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, no offense but being a member of Triad, I can confirm that the number of people that left Triad was no small group. I won't go to the exact numbers, cause it's more of my guild's business than yours, but Cat is correct about the 10-12 people in the top 50 leaving, and as stated a good number of those 10-12 high levels have rejoined. However, the actual figure of those who left was much more than 10-12, with a good many being of crucial class and levels, some 9x BMs, clerics and a heck of a lot of 9x venos.

Going by numbers in guild, we've still got quite a ways to rebuild to what we were before. But I can guarantee, going by what my fellow Triads and myself feel, we will fight with even more ferocity and zeal than ever before. Win or lose, we'll continue to lay down destruction to our opponents in our wars (and their charms, apoth items and potions too!). If we win, we celebrate for a short while and then quickly set our minds to the next battle, and what's needed. If we lose you can be sure we've taken our tolls on our opponents and are already working on what it'll take to win in the next bout. Triad for life! b:victory

That's right buddy... Triad fer Life b:cool
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    "Enrage lost to Triad
    Triad lost to Caesar

Caesar > Enrage"

Caesar should capitalize on this theory and attack Enrage.
    It just makes sense, right?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Truth be told, i rank Caesar in terms of TW str lower than Enrage, Triad and Tao. (sorry my fellow Caesars, but i think alot of us would agree on it)
    Each guild has its own specialty,some strong in air, some in DD, some in cata.

We won Triad, but its only after a hard 2 hours + battle and without some of their core team members on. Its just the enjoyment of a hard earned battle after weeks of walkthough. Who knows, maybe this week Caesar will be the ones turtling up and not bidding b:laugh

I dun really want to give the impression that Caesar is a TW only guild. If its a TW only guild, we would have continued hitting radiance, taking their land every week. We wanted some excitment of a REAL war irregardless of the outcome. Winning it was just a bonus. Sure we will have to hit enrage sooner or later, hitting Triad was a measurement of our own strength and a change of fresh air Howevr even against their depleted force, they still put up a formidable challenge and kudos to them for it.

Lets hope the upcoming bidding will have some real nice results. I wonder who Evo and Radiance will bid on? Party up to bid on Caesar? b:laugh
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The prospect of a Radiance Evolution merger seems unlikely IMO. Both factions have long history's on the server and faction identity is strong with those members who chose to stay with their respective teams.

My opinion, the current version of Radiance is a faction which also participates in TW, rather than TW'ers who also belong to a faction. Perhaps in the future as the current members continue to level and feel the guild offers a bit more than then a steady TW income we will become competitive again with the top 4 TW factions.

IMO ranking.
    Enraged #1 to be the best you have to beat the best. Sorry Triad 3hr defense while admirable must show they can win in offense. Ceaser untested.

Triad / Ceaser looking to establish a #2 ranking.
    Reasoning, Ceaser > Triad temporary weakened but not knocked out. Grats Ceaser on victory, just seems a bit too soon to say firmly established as #2 considering the Triad difficulties. Things change fast in a week or 2 time.

Tao #3 hard to place them because they have the levels and numbers to be top faction, they still have an axe to grind with Radiance as they mop up the easy get lands. No offense but Tao has not been challenged yet.

Rad/Evo both capable of fending off multiple new comer factions but no match for the top four.

Others- Memories/theCore/Roadkill/Enlighten/War/cast of thousands keep at it I guess... If anything recent events show the ability to get on the map at least for a time. When it all comes down to it, only Enraged has the ability to say who is allowed on the TW map, they still clearly hold top billing in TW strength.

This is opinion only, not intended to offend any of the factions mentioned. Good luck in this weeks TW challenges.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    triad put up a great fight even with their loss of members, with more returning members to triad that are able to fight in this week's tw, i'm pretty sure if salad was to attack again we would not win but it would be still be fun. Wee, more deaths. b:surrender

as for enrage vs triad, triad has the firepower and the experience but i don't think they would be able to win a territory from enrage or vice versa as of yet.

tao...they definitely house alot of tw experienced high level players and i think as powerful as enrage and triad if not more. we'll see who they will atk next, hopefully not rad since probably will be a no show anyway, wont be fun.
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    110% agree with semajoey. we really are not hot and bothered bout being ranked #2 or #3 or watever. we have great ppl in guild (who constantly flood fac chat with craziness), we try to help as much as we can and we have fun TWs regardless of win or lose. IMO, those are more important than fretting over not being #2 in the server.

for all i care, triad can have #2 and we'll settle with being #3 while having fun and minus the ever present dramadramadrama that seems to sweep around like H1N1 virus. -___-||

<3 Caesar.