Mold Stealers

Comments

• Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i dont agree with 'tabber' gets drops :|. alot of times i end up paying for the wine for people who cant afford it, tank everything, and blow alot of supplies. why should the lowbie not doing anything reap all the rewards, its not very fair to ask me to give up a fairly expensive mold for a guy who sits around and does nothing in the FB >_>;
    You can always do the FB untabbed. If you insist on only doing it tabbed, you've just admitted that what the lowbie brings (tabs = exp and rep) is more valuable to you than anything you could get from doing the FB yourself without a tabber. i.e. The rep and exp are more important to you than any mold in there. So you're already getting what you most want from the FB (exp and rep). Seems a bit greedy to insist on getting the mold as well.
  • Esparagondaa - Sanctuary
    Esparagondaa - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    this RonY is like BiranDawkins(sanctuary)but on the other server i just enterd in pk mode and i was going to do some quest and he killd me and flowme in araoud so i cont get ozt of town for 10 hoursb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If they aren't providing the wine then they shouldn't be expecting dibs on goodies.

On the other hand if your only doing it for the mold(As asterelle said), then why not just farm the thing in a squad?

I DO farm FBs for drops and the tab has very little value to me. I even did a couple FB99 runs today. If a tabber wants to come along to get their FB done they are free to.

It sounds like this case was from someone who said "drops to tabber" and then kept drops. I am not advocating lying at all. If you agree to "drops to tabber" you should keep your word.

When I did my FBs I was grateful to my squad for them helping me get my FB done. When they got a cool drop while doing this I said "congrats".

Again drops only matter for FBs 69+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You can always do the FB untabbed. If you insist on only doing it tabbed, you've just admitted that what the lowbie brings (tabs = exp and rep) is more valuable to you than anything you could get from doing the FB yourself without a tabber. i.e. The rep and exp are more important to you than any mold in there. So you're already getting what you most want from the FB (exp and rep). Seems a bit greedy to insist on getting the mold as well.

QFT.
    10char
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I feel sorry for the tabber, that necklace is very rare, Sky Demon Pearl I think... worth around 9m.

His name is something like Ron_ (replace _ with a letter :P ) huh? forgot what faction he's in at the moment but when I was shouting him out in WC, there were SO many people PM-ing me back saying that guy is an ****... I guess there's nothing much to do except tell others about this guy. Hopefully he'll give it back (like Velvet-- did back a couple of months), but if he doesn't, his Call To Duty-ing days are over :P

Seriously though, someone gets an invite to FB (free exp + rep), everyone agreed to tabbers drops AND he steals the necklace and logs off. pathetic..

good luck to your friend :\

You can't generalize that everyone from Radiance is the same That's being close-minded. It's just this one guy who is an ****... I'm sure there are some nice people in Rad (:

I have some friends in rad too b:laugh
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    RonY was LONG gone from Rad. That was around the time Tao was formed. Who was this lv60ish barb you are talking about?

Please get your facts straight before you try to defame a guild.
  • weridgod
    weridgod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:angry Khosh i think his name was from Enrage stole a 3* bow from my FB 69 wasnt a huge deal since im not an archer but b:angryb:angry

Also if the tabber has the tabs and the wine all drops go to the tabber if he doesnt have wine while have the wine its a pain in the **** to get b:thanks
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Rad has that chatroom, advertising doing FBs...i was one of their victims when i had to do Frostcover Grounds. they took all the drops, and amscrayed, leaving me stuck with no way out, since my transporter was still on cooldown for 45minutes....terrifying place to be stranded!

grae wrote: »
    So Iwas in an fb89 with a friend, we had a free spot, this guy from Rad was putside, we thought it ok and let him come along, when we were killing the 2nd boss (before fats) a mold dropped, the +5% hp one, also gives 7~8 str.
    we then obviously asked him to give back, he logged, end of story.

Don't need to flame the guy, but know well not to take him with you, ai'nt the first time he does something like that, he stole a bunch of tt mats too, he and some other gusy from Rad, one of then said they would bank and split at end, got to end they logged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    weridgod wrote: »
    b:angry Khosh i think his name was from Enrage stole a 3* bow from my FB 69 wasnt a huge deal since im not an archer but b:angryb:angry

Also if the tabber has the tabs and the wine all drops go to the tabber if he doesnt have wine while have the wine its a pain in the **** to get b:thanks

I know Khosh and he is a friend of mine. I highly doubt he stole. Did you even ask for it? He may not have even realized he got it. He never runs over and picks up drops and on random mode they go to anyone. People usually have to tell me i got something before i notice because i dont pick things up. They just come to me.
  • weridgod
    edited June 2009
    I know Khosh and he is a friend of mine. I highly doubt he stole. Did you even ask for it? He may not have even realized he got it. He never runs over and picks up drops and on random mode they go to anyone. People usually have to tell me i got something before i notice because i dont pick things up. They just come to me.

He left squad right away and then i said in common chat u got that 3* but left it at that not one to start anything kinda regret it but oh well only do FBs with faction now
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    He left squad right away and then i said in common chat u got that 3* but left it at that not one to start anything kinda regret it but oh well only do FBs with faction now

-_- Khosh is always first to leave squad. he is a busy cleric. You should have just asked him for it. Saying you got that 3* doesn't really tell him you want it. Don't be afraid to ask for something you want if it's your run.

On that note, whispers are more effective when trying to get someones attention because when you have squad chat acctivated you cant see common chat.
  • weridgod
    edited June 2009
    -_- Khosh is always first to leave squad. he is a busy cleric. You should have just asked him for it. Saying you got that 3* doesn't really tell him you want it. Don't be afraid to ask for something you want if it's your run.

On that note, whispers are more effective when trying to get someones attention because when you have squad chat acctivated you cant see common chat.

Like i said not the biggest deal i think i got distracted by his bod b:dirty next time i put my blinders on b:cool
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Like i said not the biggest deal i think i got distracted by his bod b:dirty next time i put my blinders on b:cool

o_O.......>_> -hides Khosh-
  • weridgod
    edited June 2009
    o_O.......>_> -hides Khosh-

Come on share please ill save u a piece b:cute
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    sidaN from "htribeR"(think they left it for Legerious now) did it to my alt once, she was level 65+, my alt was level 39. According to a source they try this in every fb.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Come on share please ill save u a piece b:cute

>_< -keeps him hidden- He is not cake you know b:chuckle
  • weridgod
    edited June 2009
    He is a beef cake sweetie and i want a taste
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    He is a beef cake sweetie and i want a taste

-keeps Khosh hidden- Why does everyone want a bite of Khosh >_> i have to tell him to stop looking so tastey.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    -keeps Khosh hidden- Why does everyone want a bite of Khosh >_> i have to tell him to stop looking so tastey.

khoshyburgers are nom nom delicious
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    khoshyburgers are nom nom delicious

Oh Noes. Even Mosz wants a bite of Khoshy D: I cant hide him from everyone >_<
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i want a piece too!
  • weridgod
    edited June 2009
    i want a piece too!

b:angry HE IS MINE!!! but ill save u a toe b:cute
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Cool story bro. Anyways, you should have PKd him.
    OP is on a PVE server. "Rad" [Radiance] are a Heaven's Tear guild.
  • firebreatherr
    firebreatherr Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Rad has that chatroom, advertising doing FBs...i was one of their victims when i had to do Frostcover Grounds. they took all the drops, and amscrayed, leaving me stuck with no way out, since my transporter was still on cooldown for 45minutes....terrifying place to be stranded!

Names and screenshots please? Seriously stop creating b.s. about Radiance without proof. None of the people in Radiance i know would do any of this and if they have, then you should provide names and screenshots to back up your claim, otherwise it didnt happen
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who DOESN'T agree with tabber keeping drops? Seriously

Actually, it's never a tacit agreement that tabber keeps molds... If you want molds say so beforehand.

I'm not saying that what this Ron guy did was right. I'm just saying don't assume.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Actually, it's never a tacit agreement that tabber keeps molds... If you want molds say so beforehand.

With you 100%. Unfortunately the 'tabber keeps drops' routine has become such a routine practice on HT, that everyone just 'assumes' its so without any discussion. WC is full of "XYZ, pro team doing FBs 19-59, tabber keeps drops".

Its such a scam. What chance does a lowbie have of a mold dropping in FB19 with a team made of 80+ people b:chuckle??
    We (the higher levels) get our exp and rep, by losing out on a chance of a mold (or 3 star) we know pretty much isn't gonna drop anyways. And we still get our share of the coin that does drop b:laugh

<dons flameproof body armor>
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lool just keep it in mind and dont forget what he did ....
    when time is right u **** him dbl as hard back thats my motto b:victory
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    With you 100%. Unfortunately the 'tabber keeps drops' routine has become such a routine practice on HT, that everyone just 'assumes' its so without any discussion. WC is full of "XYZ, pro team doing FBs 19-59, tabber keeps drops".

Its such a scam. What chance does a lowbie have of a mold dropping in FB19 with a team made of 80+ people b:chuckle??
    We (the higher levels) get our exp and rep, by losing out on a chance of a mold (or 3 star) we know pretty much isn't gonna drop anyways. And we still get our share of the coin that does drop b:laugh

<dons flameproof body armor>

Very low chance, but from all the FBs I've done up to 89, FB19 dropped one of the most times. Second is FB70 (3 capes of taurain chief), and FB79 has a pretty decent mold drop rate with a group of level 80++ Just saying ^^
  • grae
    grae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh Noes. Even Mosz wants a bite of Khoshy D: I cant hide him from everyone >_<

Now I remember you too Kitary, you and one of your husbands, smellfish, stole "my" wheel of fate mold, well no wonder you stumbled on this thread.
    You better stop afk flying while in pk.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    grae wrote: »
    Now I remember you too Kitary, you and one of your husbands, smellfish, stole "my" wheel of fate mold, well no wonder you stumbled on this thread.
    You better stop afk flying while in pk.
    lol prove it, kytari isnt jacked up.

what makes me really lol, is in a big faction on sanctuary, i quote a friend in it, "its ok to 'steal' molds, because youre 'stealing' from a nobody" but its not ok in TT/FBs within the faction, they always get their mold >_>;

this whole thing is just some dumb freakin gimmick to get FBs weaseled out of people, you dont need to follow trends, if someone else gets it on party random share they dont have to give it up. its not stealing, seeing as most tabbers dont do jack to begin with unless in FB70+