sage weapons

Serengetti - Sanctuary
Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Chronicles
i was wondering if anyone got their sage weapon yet,or heard about someone having one , mostly i'm interested in barbarian and screenshoot would be very much appreciatedb:thanks
Post edited by Serengetti - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Everon - Heavens Tear
    Everon - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i realy don t think that someone on PWI reach 35.000 of reputation at the moment
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    35k rep isnt that much o_O
    i coulda swore i knew one person on sanct who had it
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    Lacrimosa - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And all the badges you need to craft those weapons aren't accessible yet.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And all the badges you need to craft those weapons aren't accessible yet.

Correct. You need 10 of 7 types of badges (to make 7 signs).

Currently available;
    Badge of Speed - award from weekly race event.
    Badge of Wisdom - obtained from trading 5 copper dragon orders to DQ coordinater.
    Badge of Endurance - obtained from mobs & chests in Temple of the Dragon weekly event.

Currently unavailable;
    Badge of Strength - obtained from Treasure Raid weekly event in the unavailable Arena (note; this is original arena, not the cube arena)
    Badge of Courage - obtained from mobs in unavailable City of Abominations weekly event.
    Badge of Dexterity - obtained from chest in unavailable Forest Ruins weekly event.
    Badge of Bravery - obtained from Legion General Bosses in special GM events (we had 1 of these special events, the raid on archosaur, but as far as i was aware none of these dropped.)

So as far as i can tell, even if someone manages to get 35,000 rep, which is doable within another year for moderately avid reputation farmers, the Sage weapons still can not be gotten because 4 of the 7 Signs can not be gotten yet.

This is why the next expansion should be; Age of the stuff that should have been in the game all along.
  • Kazzlise - Heavens Tear
    Kazzlise - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This is why the next expansion should be; Age of the stuff that should have been in the game all along.

b:victory Agreed.
  • Holystic - Sanctuary
    Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009

LOL, That about sums up what is needed at this point b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Currently available;
    Currently unavailable;
    Badge of Dexterity - obtained from chest in unavailable Forest Ruins weekly event.

The cube crate you are awarded from completing the cube has a 5% chance of containing a badge of dexterity. I have 3 of them in my bank.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/12291
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited May 2009
    -yo aster, know anyone looking to buy a sage take aim >>?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    -yo aster, know anyone looking to buy a sage take aim >>?

Off-topic much?

You do see me in game everyday.... it would be easier and more appropriate for me to answer this then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited May 2009
    but do you see the game on right now?
    PMs are often ineffective, and i cant IM you in game right now.
  • Kiva_ - Sanctuary
    Kiva_ - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Speaking of which o_o
    Anyone know are there any demon weapons?
    edited May 2009
    Speaking of which o_o
    Anyone know are there any demon weapons?

Sage weapon = the Seven Sages quest

has nothing to do with sage as in sage/demon.
  • MystiBabe - Sanctuary
    MystiBabe - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The Badge of Dex you can get from the Cube of Fate
    I myself have 4 or 5 of them
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009

Currently available;
    Badge of Speed - award from weekly race event.
    Badge of Wisdom - obtained from trading 5 copper dragon orders to DQ coordinater.
    Badge of Endurance - obtained from mobs & chests in Temple of the Dragon weekly event.

Currently unavailable;
    Badge of Strength - obtained from Treasure Raid weekly event in the unavailable Arena (note; this is original arena, not the cube arena)
    Badge of Courage - obtained from mobs in unavailable City of Abominations weekly event.
    Badge of Bravery - obtained from Legion General Bosses in special GM events (we had 1 of these special events, the raid on archosaur, but as far as i was aware none of these dropped.)

So as far as i can tell, even if someone manages to get 35,000 rep, which is doable within another year for moderately avid reputation farmers, the Sage weapons still can not be gotten because 4 of the 7 Signs can not be gotten yet.

totally agree,instead genies for everyone (i think low lvls players have enough quests to keep them occupied),they should think of trying to keep high lvls players from leaving,because its getting more and more annoying to find out that all this stuff is not avaiable or impossible to get(forgot the name,but someone calculated it would take 88 years to get warsoul weaponb:shocked),dont get me wrong i dont think it should be easy ,but 88 years?????
    edited June 2009
    why do you bump threads man o.O? whats the point of hanging out like 10 pages back on the forums, you did it in the warsoul math thread too, i realize this one only had been posted a few days ago, and still is viable for life, but wtf? if no ones posting in it anymore for valuable discussion or questions, why bump it just to say 'i agree?' thats kind of asinine and redundant o.o
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    why do you bump threads man o.O? whats the point of hanging out like 10 pages back on the forums, you did it in the warsoul math thread too, i realize this one only had been posted a few days ago, and still is viable for life, but wtf? if no ones posting in it anymore for valuable discussion or questions, why bump it just to say 'i agree?' thats kind of asinine and redundant o.o
    i tell you what,next time you see post by me PLEASE skip itb:thanks
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    u can get badge of courage endurance and bravery from an item u get from a quest look: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/9547
    EDIT: its rare -_-
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    u can get badge of courage endurance and bravery from an item u get from a quest look: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/9547

uh pretty sure those are like jolly jones type things , dont think we have em
    edited June 2009

The "Big Mooncake" which activates the quest to get those badges as a rare reward, itself isnt in the game. The mooncake is a reward from a quest called "Punishent of Luna" which is a quest which isnt implemented in the game.

Yet again, more unimplemented stuff.
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    FULL release please

i mean its called Perfect World, if it's so perfect, why so many changes?
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This version is really bare. I've said already we are missing huge events, quests and what not. I wonder if they will implement them once people start realizing this and complaining.
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    seriously though i don't think complaining will do any good, & to answer myself - the slow release makes a lot more revenue ie: another mount every few weeks keeps a steady flow, ppl just can't live without having, or being the best,...at almost any expense.

so i guess we just got to deal with it & w8 for the eventual full version .................................................................................................. ...................................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................someday

to which there will also be changes ><
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    mogwai wrote: »
    seriously though i don't think complaining will do any good, & to answer myself - the slow release makes a lot more revenue ie: another mount every few weeks keeps a steady flow, ppl just can't live without having, or being the best,...at almost any expense.

so i guess we just got to deal with it & w8 for the eventual full version .................................................................................................. ...................................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................someday

That's what I said lol. I'm certain pwi has a timeline to release stuff to generate the most revenue possible. Sucks when you know stuff is 100% playable but being held off until every penny is squeezed from the last release.
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    totally agree,instead genies for everyone (i think low lvls players have enough quests to keep them occupied),they should think of trying to keep high lvls players from leaving,because its getting more and more annoying to find out that all this stuff is not avaiable or impossible to get(forgot the name,but someone calculated it would take 88 years to get warsoul weaponb:shocked),dont get me wrong i dont think it should be easy ,but 88 years?????
    lol I remember that thread. That post was outrageously misinformed and you're apparently quite gullible.

Here are some pro tips:
    1) you can get warsoul fragments without using mysterious chips
    2) you can get mysterious chips without running the cube
    3) you can buy items that other players have used chips to purchase

So yes, if you choose the longest way possible to get a warsoul wep (cube for chips for mats) it will take decades. But no one does that.

Guess what, the Chinese server (original PW) has a few Warsoul weps. They are actually in fact possible to get (stupid hard to do and you personally will not get one though).
    edited June 2009
    mogwai wrote: »

That's what I said lol. I'm certain pwi has a timeline to release stuff to generate the most revenue possible. Sucks when you know stuff is 100% playable but being held off until every penny is squeezed from the last release.

While the slow release for max revenue indeed works & is going on for cash shop items, the unimplemented features of in game events does not effect that, and in fact drives people away, reversing the direction of possible future income. Most of these features are bugged, and they chose to work on other stuff rather then fixing the problems. Original Arena was running the first couple weeks after PWI release, but after a few bugs were discovered it was taken down, and never re-introduced. Likewise i understand bugs were discovered pre-implementation of Forest Ruins & City of Abominations, so these were never added. And it irratates me how the reason for the "kicked from Rebirth" bug is known, and in fact isnt really a true bug but rather an interesting way in which a tiny bit of lag affects the particular ressurection system used in there. This could EASILY be fixed by removing the insta rez and replacing it with a confirmation dialogue box.

Many of these things in their corporate eyes would not in any way increase their revenue, which is 100% cash shop based. Without careful study and planning of the release of cash shop items, they would lose money, or potential profit. However, features such as Arena, Rebirth (needed for culti 100), Forest Ruins, & City of Abominations, have no link to their profits... at least not in a 1 to 1 direct manner. BUT (and thats a BIG but), they seem to ignore the psychology of buggy or missing features on the playerbase. People who quit due to lack of variety, or feel the developement team doesnt care about long time issues. Losing players means less people to spend money on the cash shop. These features need to be completed & "finished" or added to stop what appears to be a growing frustration (probably due to the growing number of players reaching high levels).

Notice, of all the unimplemented features people have been screaming to implement, the only one to be finally introduced was the cupboard & wardrobe? Thats the only feature directly linked to cash shop items. One can see where they put their collective effort into.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    While the slow release for max revenue indeed works & is going on for cash shop items, the unimplemented features of in game events does not effect that, and in fact drives people away, reversing the direction of possible future income. Most of these features are bugged, and they chose to work on other stuff rather then fixing the problems. Original Arena was running the first couple weeks after PWI release, but after a few bugs were discovered it was taken down, and never re-introduced. Likewise i understand bugs were discovered pre-implementation of Forest Ruins & City of Abominations, so these were never added. And it irratates me how the reason for the "kicked from Rebirth" bug is known, and in fact isnt really a true bug but rather an interesting way in which a tiny bit of lag affects the particular ressurection system used in there. This could EASILY be fixed by removing the insta rez and replacing it with a confirmation dialogue box.

Many of these things in their corporate eyes would not in any way increase their revenue, which is 100% cash shop based. Without careful study and planning of the release of cash shop items, they would lose money, or potential profit. However, features such as Arena, Rebirth (needed for culti 100), Forest Ruins, & City of Abominations, have no link to their profits... at least not in a 1 to 1 direct manner. BUT (and thats a BIG but), they seem to ignore the psychology of buggy or missing features on the playerbase. People who quit due to lack of variety, or feel the developement team doesnt care about long time issues. Losing players means less people to spend money on the cash shop. These features need to be completed & "finished" or added to stop what appears to be a growing frustration (probably due to the growing number of players reaching high levels).

Notice, of all the unimplemented features people have been screaming to implement, the only one to be finally introduced was the cupboard & wardrobe? Thats the only feature directly linked to cash shop items. One can see where they put their collective effort into.

Yeah I said almost exactly this in another thread but no gm replied to it. The thing that annoys me is that other version's have the new city of abominations event working bug free. Along with several other events...
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah I said almost exactly this in another thread but no gm replied to it. The thing that annoys me is that other version's have the new city of abominations event working bug free. Along with several other events...

ugh ive seen this happen in other games, gms should hope we dont have motivated scripters, coders, PW enthusiasts , seen this the downfall of a p2p game before where a fan server became more populated then official one
  • tonycleric
    tonycleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Stop pissing off the poors noobs GMs guys... they care **** about any real content except for cash shop items...

The real thing is.. PWI is just a TRANSLATION from old chinese versions with some modifications!!! Thats all... the REAL GMs that can do ANYTHING are the chinese ones -.-!!

They gonna lose more and more ppl every day for new games like AION... now they just trying to get our all money... every week we have events and 'new' chash shopp items that makes us xpend more and more... and false mascarades with **** like 20% sale zhen.. THATS THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO BEST!!!

I can resume: FREE to play... EXPENSIV to stay!!!
  • King_mkd - Heavens Tear
    King_mkd - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    tonycleric wrote: »
    Stop pissing off the poors noobs GMs guys... they care **** about any real content except for cash shop items...

The real thing is.. PWI is just a TRANSLATION from old chinese versions with some modifications!!! Thats all... the REAL GMs that can do ANYTHING are the chinese ones -.-!!

They gonna lose more and more ppl every day for new games like ****... now they just trying to get our all money... every week we have events and 'new' chash shopp items that makes us xpend more and more... and false mascarades with **** like 20% sale zhen.. THATS THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO BEST!!!

I can resume: FREE to play... EXPENSIV to stay!!!

COULDN'T AGREE MORE....GMS!!!FACE IT, U SUCK!!!b:surrender
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    tonycleric wrote: »

COULDN'T AGREE MORE....GMS!!!FACE IT, U SUCK!!!b:surrender

GMs have essentially nothing to do with the content of the game. I think you're mixing up with the devs. Personally, I think we have pretty awesome GMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
This discussion has been closed.