2»

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    realtalk wrote: »
    I hope not.
    why on earth did you bump this thread from over a year ago... idiots i swear..
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well i no try to insult any one but i play many game (like 30 online) and i was Beta tester of lot of games, look a F2P is like 2-4 years to become final product.

i think no worryes for long time dude and remember is just a game...!!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    realtalk wrote: »
    I hope not.

Pretty sure it will only affect your character. It is something to do with sunspot activity and the magnetic field of Jupiter interacting with fat-free dairy products.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wtf ur gona delete our chars?

Did some more research and this is what I found out.

It is something to do with sunspot activity and the magnetic field of Jupiter interacting with fat-free dairy products. It affects the character stability and sometimes they have to delete them to prevent a protoplama explosion on the warp core.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm just going to close this.
    Edit: Wait it IS closed. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.