Lv100 skill Blood Vow

Options
drypol
drypol Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Archer
Im just curious, does it stack with sharpened tooth and reduce max hp by 34-38% or no?
Post edited by drypol on

Comments

• Mvm - Lost City
    Mvm - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    dunno... lv100 is a long long way from me~~
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I doubt it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SpriteOfLife - Sanctuary
    SpriteOfLife - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ik a lvl 99 archer [she is on ma friends listb:victory] when she turns 100 and gets the skill ill ask her
    archer in the making
    pure dex build
    gonna go sage when i get there
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    There are 11 100+ archers. Go ask one of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's not like you magically get this skill when you ding level 100. You have to have 20 Chrono pages (it takes a guild like a month to farm this many from World Bosses), and you have to have completed the level 100 culti. Doing that involves beating God's of Rebirth Delta and I think a few people on Lost City only did that recently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Done most o the culti (including finish rebirth) jus need to kill some more mobs and finish rebirth again (u have to finish twice) which is no big deal but what i want to know is which skill to get. Instant 4 sparks would be **** amazing but the cooldown on it is a biitch, blood vow seemed good but now with genie amp the skill is only really a sharptooth with a metal dot on it (DoTs b:spit) and it hits for about lvl7 deadly shot damage so damage is crappy. However i heard it looks cool so if anyone can find a vid of it ill get it jus for the cool look b:chuckle
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Done most o the culti (including finish rebirth) jus need to kill some more mobs and finish rebirth again (u have to finish twice) which is no big deal but what i want to know is which skill to get. Instant 4 sparks would be **** amazing but the cooldown on it is a biitch, blood vow seemed good but now with genie amp the skill is only really a sharptooth with a metal dot on it (DoTs b:spit) and it hits for about lvl7 deadly shot damage so damage is crappy. However i heard it looks cool so if anyone can find a vid of it ill get it jus for the cool look b:chuckle

If the genie amp and blood vow amp stack this would be insanely helpful for killing barbs and warriors. The 4 sparks is also very helpful for killing high hp wr's and wb's. If blood vow is everything it says it is I would personally get that skill first. The 4 sparks are handy but at 15 minute cooldown it kinda ruins the skill.

Get both and they work amazing together:

Blood vow > Stun > Hell fury + genie amp + awaken > Paralyze > Metal debuff > spam metal attacks = b:byeheavy

Can always replace awaken with chi pots but I'd rather have anti-stun or pdef ready on cooldown.

Blood vow also has my name in the description b:cute