quest at city of thousand streams

ajferrini01
ajferrini01 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
im doing the quest to gather the materials which is called worries of the banker...and i need to go to thousand streams...but i cant fly yet...how do i get to the top of the building without flying?because i need to take it to the banker on the roof...
Post edited by ajferrini01 on

Comments

• Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You have to be able to fly to get to 1000 streams.

However, what part of worries of the banker is making you go to thousand streams? Oo You should be able to talk to any banker in any city for the quest.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the quest rewarder for that is in thousand streams
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Worries of the banker? The one where you increase your storage?

There should be no reason at all to go to 1k streams for this. Make sure you can't simply talk to *any* banker, because that's how it should be.

Or, are you talking about some other quest?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ajferrini01
    ajferrini01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    its the quest to gather the materials...and a yellow arrow leads me to 1000 streams...and so do the coordinates tell me to go to 1000 streams...and i cant give the materials to any other banker because it wont let me
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *checks level 9 mule* *gets quest*

Hm. Okay, for this....ignore the autopathing feature, its coordinates, and the yellow arrow. Why the heck it defaults it to 1000 streams is beyond me, however, if you have all the materials you need, you should be able to talk to any banker in any city to turn it in. However, you must - and I stress - must have all the materials in your inventory.

If you have all the necessary materials, and they are all in your inventory, then you should be able to talk to any banker anywhere to turn it in. If you still can't turn it in, submit a ticket to the GMs and Customer Support here, as your quest is most likely bugged.

I hope that helps :/

EDIT: I must also note...you may not be able to turn in the quest because you can't increase your storage any more then it has been. If you've used a Super Safe Stone or 8 Storage Extension Stones, then your bank is currently maxed. For some reason, the quest may still have been offered, despite having an already maxed safe. If this is the case, you can trash the quest.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Chanii - Raging Tide
    Chanii - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sorry for the necromancy here, but Im also having this problem
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sorry for the necromancy here, but Im also having this problem

Sorry if this sounds hard, but please make a new thread. Feel free to reference this one, but provide specific details of your problem as well as steps you've already tried.

Yeah, you may *then* be flamed for not searching, but new threads are the protocol on the forums. Link to this thread from there.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.