Embrace your man on mounts!!

Muah - Heavens Tear
Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
I know we can embrace on mounts.. but its always the males who drive mounts. I would love to pick up my lower level fiance to give him a ride to an NPC across the map. But I can't.... I mean it doesn't have to be available for everyone, it could be put in with marriage system b:victory Being a lvl 72 veno with a lvl 24 barb whom I'm going to marry in game as well... seems kind of silly to have to run on foot with him cuz he doesn't have a flying mount or a land mount either!

Of course the positions for embracing could stay the same i suppose, if that's possible. Or might need to make new ones so the female controls mounts... But this would be a great incentive for marriage and make things a little more fun and less frustrating!! He wont play with me since he has to run all over the place b:sad

So don't ya think it would be great? b:cute
~Mrs. Curry~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Since 7/4/09
Post edited by Muah - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Cainwen - Harshlands
    Cainwen - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hear Hear!
    Cainwen, Daughter of Deckard Cain
  • Rebellious - Sanctuary
    Rebellious - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would love that. However.. I think females should be allowed to carry males too.b:chuckle
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    nah, we got barbs to do all the work.. I just like the mount idea, easier to stick into a game and doesn't mess with gender roles too much :)

GIVE US THE RIGHT TO FLEX OUR MONEY FOR OUR MAN'S STRENGTH :D!!!b:victory
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    We need to get more attention in here so Dvork or another mod can come and see if its possible b:surrender
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i guess he could get a spurred mount for lvl20s or w8 for the lvl20 flying mount.
    good luck with teh suggestion...
    there was also a lvl27 quest where we had to fly to heavens tear, but dudes cant be carried by girls... maybe they could make it look like both r just standing on teh flying mount.
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    i guess he could get a spurred mount for lvl20s or w8 for the lvl20 flying mount.
    good luck with teh suggestion...
    there was also a lvl27 quest where we had to fly to heavens tear, but dudes cant be carried by girls... maybe they could make it look like both r just standing on teh flying mount.

Yes,like i said the positions could be the same hopefully.. its just whomever initiates the embrace or who is on the mount, controls the mount. females could sit with males standing behind possibly? Or maybe the male holds them with arms wrapped around the females in a hug. So they can still kiss ^^

even if I wanted to get him a mount.. Mine are still all faster and I already own it. Of course when he got to a higher lvl he'll be able to buy his own if I don't do it for him. So it would be quite nice.

We need more attention for this thread ~.~
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Maint . ..... so bored Bump ~.~

Q.Q
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yes,like i said the positions could be the same hopefully.. its just whomever initiates the embrace or who is on the mount, controls the mount. females could sit with males standing behind possibly? Or maybe the male holds them with arms wrapped around the females in a hug. So they can still kiss ^^

even if I wanted to get him a mount.. Mine are still all faster and I already own it. Of course when he got to a higher lvl he'll be able to buy his own if I don't do it for him. So it would be quite nice.

We need more attention for this thread ~.~

Why would you want him on the mount with you... poor mount.. just make him run behind/next to you.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Why would you want him on the mount with you... poor mount.. just make him run behind/next to you.
    Trying to stop his having to run >.<
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • bassaackwards
    bassaackwards Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think it's really annoying that men can carry women, but not other men, women can't carry anyone at all, etc.

It kinda makes a reason to make a female char, you can do quests that require flying before hitting level 30, and you can hitch rides from people with faster mounts/aerogear, and I don't think there should be any "benefit" to which gender you choose.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you are a high level (70+) female character, and you're planning to marry a low level (40 or lower) male character, you don't need no scrubs b:chuckle

Make him work for the right to be on your level b:laugh
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Grigoryan - Dreamweaver
    Grigoryan - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    We need to get more attention in here so Dvork or another mod can come and see if its possible b:surrender

>.< we need this, that is all i have to say.
  • World_peace - Heavens Tear
    World_peace - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Should be that way, carry me around ladies b:dirty

i like that.
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    If you are a high level (70+) female character, and you're planning to marry a low level (40 or lower) male character, you don't need no scrubs b:chuckle

Make him work for the right to be on your level b:laugh

My fiance can't play that much, he's in the navy so when he can play.. he's home and wants to spend time with me b:surrender Can't really make him level any faster b:shutup
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well... Here's one thing that I see wrong with the flying mount idea... What about archers or Clerics? I can't carry my hubby around while I'm flying, can I? I think it would look kind of awkward to design any kind of position in which the female flies the male.. But as for ground mounts.. I don't see why it hasn't been implimented.. it seems to be a wise decision, whoever is on the mount, controls it and sits in the front (except when guys carry girls obviously), and can carry one extra (Any gender). That just seems like the wisest decision, so everyone's happy :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
    edited May 2009
    Well... Here's one thing that I see wrong with the flying mount idea... What about archers or Clerics? I can't carry my hubby around while I'm flying, can I? I think it would look kind of awkward to design any kind of position in which the female flies the male.. But as for ground mounts.. I don't see why it hasn't been implimented.. it seems to be a wise decision, whoever is on the mount, controls it and sits in the front (except when guys carry girls obviously), and can carry one extra (Any gender). That just seems like the wisest decision, so everyone's happy :D

Maybe they could introduce Steroid pots for Elves, so you get stronger wings.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Sellen - Harshlands
    Sellen - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i voted genious! i love this idea and I really think they should add it! dont count on this thread being noticed it is kinda far back now, but really i do love the idea and anything making it less sexist I AM FOR!
  • Zeryth - Heavens Tear
    Zeryth - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Most of the time, I'm into trying new things and women carrying men around does sound interesting. I would like to see what ideas the developers can come up with for different embrace positions to make it look as realistic.
    edited May 2009
    Most of the time, I'm into trying new things and women carrying men around does sound interesting. I would like to see what ideas the developers can come up with for different embrace positions to make it look as realistic.

I am curious how you would would have a 20-30 pound fox carrying a 500+ pound tiger. Maybe the fox would get a cartwheel and push the tiger around?
  • Zeryth - Heavens Tear
    Zeryth - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I am curious how you would would have a 20-30 pound fox carrying a 500+ pound tiger. Maybe the fox would get a cartwheel and push the tiger around?

I'll leave that to the creativity of the developers, like I said, anything they come up with should be interesting. b:laugh

The only idea I came up with is, when on a ground mount, instead of the female sitting sideways in front, you'd have one sitting behind the other.
    That's the only thing I can come up with at the moment that makes sense.
  • Titheka - Lost City
    Titheka - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    trying To Stop His Having To Run >.<

This Is A Good Idea!!! Stop Being Sexist Dvork Or W/e Ur Name Is!!
  • Otani - Dreamweaver
    Otani - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like the idea...but the game is coded in countries where the whole women's equality movement is not exactly embraced. Have to take that into account...
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i want that b:shy
    would be nice b:dirty cmon gm's let girls carry us b:beg
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • volitairetheevil
    volitairetheevil Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    There should also be same sex marriage/embracing.. you know? just for convenience reasons..among other reasons...
    Never take life seriously...nobody gets out alive
    IGN:Ryuzakye
    School:Lupin
    edited June 2009
    There should also be same sex marriage/embracing.. you know? just for convenience reasons..among other reasons...

You realize if they did that this game would get a R rating from the US regulators right? And that would force them to enforce verification of age, to prevent minors from accessing the game. All of that would reduce their customer base AND add expenses, not a combination a company trying to make profits will look to follow.

In very few countries of the world same sex marriage is legal, so this game is keeping up with what is usual in the world (think about it, only 4 states in the US and 3 countries in all of Europe even legalized same sex marrieges, in addition, it is flat out illegal in more than a few dozen of countries)
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    who said the female is literally carrying the male? XD its all on mounts only, same positions but the female is controlling the mount! Thats all i want, to be able to use my mount to drive my fiance around to his quests across the map, or take him with me!

and as for wings, usually if ur an archer or cleric you're with someone who can tank >.> so they wont be low lvl...or someone who has wings. So.. >.> I don't really see the problem XD
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    One of my guy friends whos like lvl 2 some how manages to get stuck behind an army of higher lvl things all the time and cant mannage to get past them. It would be great if i could just carry him because he sucks at fallowing me and my instructions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    One of my guy friends whos like lvl 2 some how manages to get stuck behind an army of higher lvl things all the time and cant mannage to get past them. It would be great if i could just carry him because he sucks at fallowing me and my instructions.

obviously it would seem time consuming to take a noob to every quest they have so of course they're going to see the difference between their going alone and our mounts making it 10x's faster and it will encourage them to get their own. So its almost like getting to sample something before you buy it, if you like it you'll most likely buy it b:victory thus it wouldn't hurt the economy and more mounts would then be sold b:thanks
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    btw this thread wasn't made to have the same sex anything issue, its chinese mythology and no way they're allowing it. And I do find myself on the side of not wanting it put in. If you made a female character and now you want to get married to your gf and can't.. thats your fault. and Visa Versa. You don't get any real convenience at all..There's no real benefit for getting married to begin with so I don't want to see any sour pusses in here trying to bring up this issue. the title does say EMBRACE YOUR MAN and I am a female veno obviously.

thus stick to the thread idea and nothing more abt same sex marriage or carrying.

If you have any ideas about how they may go about making my *this* idea work please post it ^^
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    GWAR!!! <---- Fiance says Hib:bye
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09