Male veno

Sellen - Harshlands
Sellen - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
so of course a male veno would be AMAZING but is against chinese mythology, well im ganna say this is a game so lets be cool k? lol I think there must be some way of doing it without messing with the mythology right? like a part animal boy who isnt the same thing really but with the same abilities, you know a sneaky way to get them in...

people dont seem to want a boy with a fox tail huh? lol well its ok theres many options, like male's will be half goat, horse, snake things along those lines, (and no not the top half) and heck keep fox i think id like to see that still =)
Post edited by Sellen - Harshlands on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nah, its ok to have venos as female only. It would be the equivalent of asking for male Amazon warriors...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I for one, would love to see adorable little cat/foxboys running around. I'd like to kidnap them take their virginity. b:dirty

But it won't happen. It's been suggested so many times before that I've lost count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • tyty1219
    tyty1219 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wow...ok hahahah
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    nah. venos are cute. not supposed to be guys. even through there's lots of guys playing female veno.. no comment to them except well. nasty ppls -.-. i hate male venos lol.

if Veno's could be male character too it would be 90% venomancers.. and wtf is the fun in that. i wouldnt play anymore then.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Sellen - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Nah, its ok to have venos as female only. It would be the equivalent of asking for male Amazon warriors...

so what? a male Amazon warrior isnt possible? I would ove one, you act as though it wouldnt even make sence, how do the Amazon reproduce? MALES its just a natural thing to have 2 sexes, and id rather the guy venos actually be guys!

ps male amazon are amazing cool!
  • Sellen - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    nah. venos are cute. not supposed to be guys. even through there's lots of guys playing female veno.. no comment to them except well. nasty ppls -.-. i hate male venos lol.

if Veno's could be male character too it would be 90% venomancers.. and wtf is the fun in that. i wouldnt play anymore then.

haha no I assure it wouldnt be that many venos LMAO it would be the same, people who want the ability will just be it anyway and why are they nasty? they would be a guy if they could they just want pets! and yeah alot of LOW LEVELS would be veno (all starters love to have pets) but as you level it will be normal balence "i wouldnt play anymore" dont be so dramatic youd still like the game, and hey youd be even more rare!
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so what? a male Amazon warrior isnt possible? I would ove one, you act as though it wouldnt even make sence, how do the Amazon reproduce? MALES its just a natural thing to have 2 sexes, and id rather the guy venos actually be guys!

ps male amazon are amazing cool!

It would actualy be impossible, since there were no males in the Amazon society. And any males that were born were killed.

On the reprodution part, they would raid other tribes, kill the females of that tribe, and capture the males. Once they got what they needed, they would kill the male prisioners.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Sellen - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    It would actualy be impossible, since there were no males in the Amazon society. And any males that were born were killed.

On the reprodution part, they would raid other tribes, kill the females of that tribe, and capture the males. Once they got what they needed, they would kill the male prisioners.

haha uhh... wow, very nice lmao, but do you really want venos like that? and besides they would have done alot better with a boy... geeze they wher crazy lol so wierd!

thanks for the story though I never really looked on that it was truly entertaining to hear =)

still if you didnt want one you dont have to be it, I think if the demand is high enough they should think about it I get what you mean though, like I peronally if they added gnomes would hate the game simply put I cant stand them, I hope its not how you feel about male venos though cuz i rather that than a tran lol
  • Silvrmane - Lost City
    Silvrmane - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well would u rather have a bunch of guys playing female venos think about it...
  • Silvrmane - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    in another game i played this is what a substitute for veno for guys would be
    http://2moons.acclaim.com/images/thumb-screen4-big.jpg its the one on the rite i had a summoner like that they seriously own but DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF UR COMPUTER DOWNLOAD THIS GAME IT WILL CRASH YOUR COMPUTER!!! I LOST A $890 DOLLAR COMP 2 THIS IT QUIT WORKING!!
    JUST LOOK AT THE PIC AND DONT GO TO THE SITE! I SWEAR IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! TRUST ME IT CRASHED MY COMP AFTER A WEEK AND I HAD A LVL 138 SUMMONER! (thats the max lvl)
  • Silvrmane - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    if im not supposed 2 post pics plz warn me first gms i will remove them if u ask me 2 i dont want my acc banned b:shocked
  • Kajinn - Heavens Tear
    Kajinn - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    would love a male veno so people would stop assuming i am a guy. and i would like and untamed female cat/warrior it would be nice :p

i hate distance classes but wanted to be a cat so i was stuck with veno.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    barb and veno are classes, character JOBS. they are the same "race". why does nobody seem to acknowledge this?

im not 100 pct up to speed on the mythology they're based off of, but as far as the game goes, if a veno and a barb got it on and had babies, a boy would look like the barb and a female would look like the veno. if anything they could do that, keep the untamed RACE avatars the same, just make the CLASS choice available.

even that tho i dont really think is a great idea. untamed classes are gendered. that's that.
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Someone may have already said this but, venomancers are described as cute and seductive. A guy is not in the same catergory of cute as girls, so he shouldnt be able to use his "cuteness" to tame animals and/or beasts as venomancers are meant to do.

As for barbs, they are described as beastial hunters with high hp and physical def. Femals are generally a bit weaker then males.

Hence, a venomancer is a girl and a barb is a guy.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol I can't help but think of bishounen when I try to think about male venos... no they won't work so good I think....

Okay, now my brain is stuck in a loop. It keeps imagining pedobear barbarians and loli venomancers.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so of course a male veno would be AMAZING but is against chinese mythology, well im ganna say this is a game so lets be cool k? lol I think there must be some way of doing it without messing with the mythology right? like a part animal boy who isnt the same thing really but with the same abilities, you know a sneaky way to get them in...

people dont seem to want a boy with a fox tail huh? lol well its ok theres many options, like male's will be half goat, horse, snake things along those lines, (and no not the top half) and heck keep fox i think id like to see that still =)

Yeah I suppose that would be cool but the game developers, GMs, and even mods have said no. Personally I like playing as a girl in-game that way I don't have to be homo and stare at a dude butt the whole time. Although it can be a bit odd/funny when another male player walks up to you and says your pretty and that he wants to marry you....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Imortallight - Heavens Tear
    Imortallight - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lets keep the venos female. teh fox look would not work on a guy lol my veno is smexy .
  • IVenomPearl - Sanctuary
    IVenomPearl - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nuuu We need male venos and female barbs..So that way we can be equal and evened out or something lols...I dunno I'd just love to see that. I mean the other races have the option to be a male or female class :P