non stop bloody DC

Options
Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Support Desk
I'm at the point where I can't grind, do FB, TT or jack all.

If these DCs don't eventually die out, I'll leave this game.

5 months with only 2 or 3 DCs, now I get 7, 8,9+ a night.
We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
(Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
Post edited by Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mechsiao - Sanctuary
    Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm also getting tons of dc. Can't even complete anything. It's totally irritating. I'm giving up on the game soon too.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm not getting any d/c at all. Maybe once or twice due to my own internet problems.

Though the server did lag amazingly at one point today.. right when I used an eso too. =_= Died like 4 times due to the lag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Shiorila - Lost City
    Shiorila - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm not getting any d/c at all. Maybe once or twice due to my own internet problems.

Though the server did lag amazingly at one point today.. right when I used an eso too. =_= Died like 4 times due to the lag.
    I'm at the point where I can't grind, do FB, TT or jack all.

If these DCs don't eventually die out, I'll leave this game.

5 months with only 2 or 3 DCs, now I get 7, 8,9+ a night.

same..... is getting really annoying
  • RazerXD - Lost City
    RazerXD - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dc 3 times in the past 10mins , log in all 3 times dead.

waste of exp scroll , GG.
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Someone please fix these d/cs!! Why isn't nothing being done? Emergency maintanence is needed, yet it hasn't happened. b:angry

d/c'd 4 or 5 times in the last 30minutes. We also wasted 2 fb59 wines. GOOD JOB!
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lost 6 subs and two angels because of this, not cool.
    Not to mention my 5 other squad members lost 2 angels each.

What's going on, and sorry won't cut it with the economy the way it is, our losses are pretty small compared to some others that got seriously screwed over by this.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Same here :/ knew it was not a user-end issue o_o;
    Hopefully you guys will be able to fix it, since... i lost 15% exp in less than 5 minutes this week and have been getting disconnected lately as well as everyone else
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Ryiah - Heavens Tear
    Ryiah - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm playing both Perfect World and the beta of Jade Dynasty. Both are going down at the same time. As is the website. Seems a bit suspicious that all three are dying at once. Only possibilities I can think of are 1) hackers, 2) power issues, 3) server provider they use are having troubles, or 4) everything is hosted on one server and when one game lags real bad it kills everything.

Regardless I'd say everyone stop doing anything serious until these waves subside. Otherwise you'll keep losing stuff.
  • RazerXD - Lost City
    RazerXD - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    IT would be nice if the Admins/Dev Team would put up a sticky topic telling everyone whats going on and what is happening.
  • Sleepyhead - Sanctuary
    Sleepyhead - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i'm getting dc every 5-10mins now... is so annoying >_< i can't do anything... not even crafting...
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    this is evil! D: pure evil! 3 d/c in 10 minutes O>O
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Izabeau - Sanctuary
    Izabeau - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This constant DCing is more than annoying.
    Its wasting players money.
    (maybe everyone should stop spending on the game til the issue is taken care of..quit supporting negligence)
    Seems they're running all their games on one server.
    Not very bright. >.>

Get it fixed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The only regrets in life are the chances not taken.

Mikael.. I loved you once - I love you still. Always have - always will. b:heart Ty for making me your wife - here and irl.
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We've just lost 2 fb59 wines... I believe we should be refunded, although only a small loss in reality. Was about to put 2nd pair of wines in and what do ya know, DISCONNCTED AGAIN...

This needs sorting TODAY, not on tuesday.... b:surrender
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes, the disconnects are annoying. I believe I read in another thread that there were ISP issues going on. I don't recall the thread anymore though. I think we just need to be patient as usual and let them know we're having the problem (which I'm sure they're aware of, since we are mostly all disconnecting on the west coast servers) and wait for them to fix it :/

Big suggestion: Don't do anything too important right now. Disconnects are quite frequent at the moment (and by right now, I do mean right now, I don't mean a few hours from now. Who knows what it'll be like then).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This might be an internet problem instead of a server problem?

Did anyone having this problem use any kind of network diagnostic program so they could see where their problem started occurring?
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    @Cholla for hundreds, even thousands of players at the same time? I dont think it is a user-end issue (said it again), looks more like ISP downtimes/overload/outages.
  • Meechi - Lost City
    Meechi - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lost 6 subs and two angels because of this, not cool.
    Not to mention my 5 other squad members lost 2 angels each.

What's going on, and sorry won't cut it with the economy the way it is, our losses are pretty small compared to some others that got seriously screwed over by this.

i agree was in hh on last boss died 3 time lost 4 subs sighb:surrender
    b:victory
  • Narathel - Sanctuary
    Narathel - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I can load the launcher and log into the game fine but when I choose my char and then try and enter the game it crashes on me. I have been being dc'd alot lately and I hardly ever used to. A ingame freind has been having the same prob. It always seems to happen at the same time. Its P'ing me off all I want to do is play my game b:sad b:irritated
  • Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary
    Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I love DC shirts!
  • Ryiah - Heavens Tear
    Ryiah - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    @Cholla for hundreds, even thousands of players at the same time? I dont think it is a user-end issue (said it again), looks more like ISP downtimes/overload/outages.
    Technically speaking most ISPs buy access from a big central company. For example, if I'm not mistaken, Verizon buys from AT&T. Regardless you're right. If this were an ISP problem, I'd lose internet access altogether. Not just PWE.
  • Opey - Sanctuary
    Opey - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i completely agree with u all i used to have many d/c problems until i updated everything on my comp tht means i deleted cookies updated firwall the whole nine yards i personaly think it could b tht the games r played on the same servers and therefore causing an overload into the games but im not exactly a computer wiz at these things so i just updated all my anti viruses and everything maybe u guys can try it as well i hope it works for u as well as it did for me now im only gettin like 1 d/c every 3 months or so
    wise men wonder while strong men die
This discussion has been closed.