Complaint about air pets

2»

Comments

• Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I say make an option where you can tame a lot of rare pets to create another battle pet, instead of only all class pets.

Pro when you gotta get like 30~40 pet eggs to get some epic stuff, but not quite as pro as pheonix/herc of course...

I'd totally spend the time to get a pretty looking pet. b:cute
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That's the problem.
    GMs don't allow taming "really cool looking pets". Some say this is what fills in for veno's ability to pk, solo, and level well.

I can imagine a high level Veno with a dragon as a pet.

Damn, she'd pwn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hm.. I want to tame this horses on 1 lvl b:cute And I want to ride it~ b:chuckle
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    quit spamming threads!
  • Otani - Dreamweaver
    Otani - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My only complaint with my petitle sawfly (as I'm still fighting on the ground as I can't fly yet) is that if it is pathing from me to another ground monster, if there is even a slight rise in the ground it gets stuck in the terrain. It can return to me but can't path to the target.

Very annoying.

Oh and anyone who like me can't fly yet who is thinking about getting a sawfly, and is encountering the annoyance that your spells kill them in midair...I pulled em down to the ground with Tame, which fails due to them still being 100%, but pulls them down to you just fine. Then I fought it barefisted so it didn't die right away.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What I've noticed is that Sawflies path to the bottom of the mob they're attacking a lot of the time, even in the air they seem to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _ImaDude_ - Sanctuary
    _ImaDude_ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Most air pets have the same issues, i don't know about the nix though as i don't have one yet =( but event eh piggy will get stuck every once in a while
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    "...we cant tame pets infested by the wraiths"?? how does that figure-one golem looks the same as another, and what about all the domestic animals? i have a feeling that at one time, those were permitted to be caught. i wish so much they would! i would love to have one of the Fell ponies, or a chicken, just as a pet. i loathe seeing idiots killing them for no reason, those, i do have to admit, its kind of funny to watch my son's barb roar at a flock of chickens! they scatter, cheeping, then come running back, in their little glowing eggs!b:cute

i do remember hearing from the players of the closed beta that the GMs used to release the Khatru Pup in dragon wilderness, and let venos catch it....man, now that would be awesome!

According to the game we can't tame creatures infested by the wraith (I think we can't tame humaniod creactures either but I'm not certain) so it really cheeses me off that we can't tame creatures that seem to be fair game as far as the skill description goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2009

i do remember hearing from the players of the closed beta that the GMs used to release the Khatru Pup in dragon wilderness, and let venos catch it....man, now that would be awesome!

That would be sweet. I want to say they still have it in other versions of the game.