Guild housing

Sellen - Harshlands
Sellen - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
not that guild chat isnt helpful to know eachother but... what about a nice place you can all go and meet up? I am talking about an exclusive, guild member only HOUSING SYSTEM!

I know many people want personal houses but i find this easier to manage honestly, and who can afford a house just imagine the price? but with a whole guild together it is quite possible! a house (made by the leader of course) where anyone in a guild can go, more I should say a castle, add lakes bridges towers walls mountains trees, anything in perfect world, even monsters to help level up together with your guild! people will want to join your guild once they see the amazing home they could visit!

and of course getting there should be a breeze so how about a free teleport there? then no messing with the map either, its a good idea I think should be considered, anyone agree? id love to hear any other ideas too i just really want this to be implemented into the game i think it would really make is special!
Post edited by Sellen - Harshlands on

Comments

• EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Again I see this as something similar to a few other games I used to play. The one game had 'guild houses' and were referred to as Clan Halls. Basically they were in every major town and clans bid on them to get them. One you have one, you pay weekly fees to keep them. They had various additions you could pay for to add to your weekly bill such as better and faster regeneration while inside. They had an npc that you could talk to who would give you buffs and a few clan based items such as shields with your logo on it. Here it could work in the same way. You could have instance halls that people pay for and have a few 1 hour buffs so that would make it worth to have one, as well as a meeting ground for a faction. You could also have an item that allows people to teleport back to that clan hall from anywhere in the map for a fee in the boutique too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In your scenario, getting 1 hour buffs while in the guild house....
    Wouldn't it be cool if you received them in the form of a drink from a bartender? Or fountain machine?

Your character would sip from the cup while mingling among your fellow faction members. Creates an interesting image in my mind.

1 JD and coke = 1 hr increase in courage

Again I see this as something similar to a few other games I used to play. The one game had 'guild houses' and were referred to as Clan Halls. Basically they were in every major town and clans bid on them to get them. One you have one, you pay weekly fees to keep them. They had various additions you could pay for to add to your weekly bill such as better and faster regeneration while inside. They had an npc that you could talk to who would give you buffs and a few clan based items such as shields with your logo on it. Here it could work in the same way. You could have instance halls that people pay for and have a few 1 hour buffs so that would make it worth to have one, as well as a meeting ground for a faction. You could also have an item that allows people to teleport back to that clan hall from anywhere in the map for a fee in the boutique too.
  • Yakito - Lost City
    Yakito - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yeah it seems like a good idea
  • Harukie - Lost City
    Harukie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would lose a guild house... Its so annoying that my guild alweys have to hang around North District AH house...

If they add this (I would love if, but I doupt it) Then they could also add some REALY good special things, like buying NPCs from the boutique like Auctioneer for 10g, a blacksmith/Tailorer/Craftman/jeweler for 7g each. The high prices beacuse well, its the hole guild whos paying. And it would be with gold beacuse it would be worth it, yet they would get in more money.
    And maby adding a real guildbank, that costed about maby 1mil for 44 slot, then x2 the price all the time for 11 extra slot? So then 1mil=54, 2mil=65, 4mil=76, 8mil=87 and so on! I would love it, it would be expensive. But it would give the huge guilds who dosn't spend all there money on TW's and yet have alot off money to spare a huge bonus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hmmmm i already reply'd to an idea just like this one

i think it's a wonderfull idea ^^

like a cave where only your faction can enter (if you have a territory there or enter with teleporter i dunno)

and it's pk enabled so u can work on pvp actions etc ^^

would be a wonderfull idea :)

let's hope this get's implemented aswel ^^
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    They'll think about guild houses when they actually implement player houses just like the other versions.

And Guildwars had Guild Halls. You buy one and it looked like the land it came from. You buy NPCs to put in there as well. BUT! because it does come from another game.... they may not be able to do it.
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Sellen - Harshlands
    Sellen - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    thanks for the responses, some other great ideas and imput i enjoyed, i see how your worried about them not being able to add guild housing since it was already done... but really the idea of guild housing isnt so hard to think of that i think any fuss would be made just dont call it the same thing and it should be good, if they charge weekly and for all that stuff i think they woulkd be happy that they did it!

i think you should also while talking on bills, be able to pay in advance (in case you will be gone, broke, ect. oh id love this.

wait they really are going to have player housing? id love that aswell, the whole thing is though it will be so hard to get wich is why i almost rather guild housing alone.. that and why have it if you cant share it? i dont even really want my own i cant imagine it being as much fun... ahh cool anyway though i wont complain =)