Options

Comments

• WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    22K unsparked, no buffs, sandstorm, Water mob in fb19 elf.-Lvl 60

I'm still waiting for a sparked crit at my level
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    got a sparked glacial snare crit on one of the fire chickens in fb 39 (srry forgot their name) 9155 b:victory
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • ZuCk - Lost City
    ZuCk - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DestroyTokyo takes 14k (gush) b:bye
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DestroyTokyo takes 14k (gush) b:bye

Wow nice!......
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    4.jpg

Undined

55392 GS on SilverFrost followed by
    39227 SS
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited May 2009
    Options
    105k-115k with level 10 pyro tempest and level 10 dragon on those metal mobs outside whetstone stronghold
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow nice!......

Undine poison dragon crit. not too impressive.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I hit some boss in GV 175K
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    Jertor - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    my highest crit waws 46k on a boss in rebirth gamma XD
  • Snakedoctor - Harshlands
    Snakedoctor - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    37k dual spark sandstorm fb59 boss on my other wiz, don't remember debuffs or my buffs. Only 9k on this guy fb19 mob sandstorm single spark/extreme poison b:cry
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't remember what it was on, but I Blade Tempested it to hell for a 20k crit.

I used Sandstorm on one of the bosses in fb59 for 10k. No crit. I had to look twice, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Sillo - Dreamweaver
    Sillo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Are Wizards the hardest hitting class?

Sil
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yes they are. The full magic ones.
    but they also have the highest channeling times.

So the damage per second is not as big as the numbers show. A well equipped archer can come or on par with the dmg wizz does. That's whithout channeling gear. If the wizz has at least 30% channeling ( I have 10% now, by lvl 80 is feasable to have at least 25) then there is no match, wizard wins.

Another advantage of the wizz is that he controls 3 elements, so we have at least 3 type of mobs out of 5 that we cand do maximum damage on. And for each of those elements we have a mastery, that at high lvl adds another 20% (25% as sage mage) damage. Venos hit hard with wood on earth, Archers and clerics hit hard with metal on wood. We can hit the **** out of everything else.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lalalala,, my highest was 20k,,((crit)),, with ice dragon skill,, on a simply boneyard defector lvl 62, u.u ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yes they are. The full magic ones.
    but they also have the highest channeling times.

So the damage per second is not as big as the numbers show. A well equipped archer can come or on par with the dmg wizz does. That's whithout channeling gear. If the wizz has at least 30% channeling ( I have 10% now, by lvl 80 is feasable to have at least 25) then there is no match, wizard wins.

Another advantage of the wizz is that he controls 3 elements, so we have at least 3 type of mobs out of 5 that we cand do maximum damage on. And for each of those elements we have a mastery, that at high lvl adds another 20% (25% as sage mage) damage. Venos hit hard with wood on earth, Archers and clerics hit hard with metal on wood. We can hit the **** out of everything else.
    - channeling doesn't change enough to make wizards stronger than archers
    - that's not an advantage, that's a DISADVANTAGE. Wizards are only good at 3 elements; they're weak without element advantage. And archers still win on metal element
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's not about who's stronger, it's about who's doing more dps.
    And u probably don't have a lot of channeling that's why you don't believe in the power of it. Channeling is the bottleneck for the wizzard's dps.
    And until now, I haven't seen any archer my lvl killing faster than i do without AoE.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not a wiz, but can I still post? :P

PVE: 68k (Dragons + veno amp tempest crit on fb39 boss). That was when I was around 85 and still LA.

PVP: 10.8k (EP debuff + genie amp + blade of supreme heat triple sparked wield thunder crit). Was at 90, robe vit build, still with HH80 weapon. (Have my HH90 now, so waiting for the first good crit)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    not A Wiz, But Can I Still Post? :p

Pve: 68k (dragons + Veno Amp Tempest Crit On Fb39 Boss). That Was When I Was Around 85 And Still La.

Pvp: 10.8k (ep Debuff + Genie Amp + Blade Of Supreme Heat Triple Sparked Wield Thunder Crit). Was At 90, Robe Vit Build, Still With Hh80 Weapon. (have My Hh90 Now, So Waiting For The First Good Crit)

Go Away Isowen, Your Kind Is Not Welcome Here.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Go Away Isowen, Your Kind Is Not Welcome Here.

Racist!!! b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I hit a Barb my exact level with this combo,

Adv. Spark+BIDS(no debuffs or crits)=3.5k, enough to make him utter "holy ****" lol

a crit would have 1 shotted him.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's not about who's stronger, it's about who's doing more dps.
    And u probably don't have a lot of channeling that's why you don't believe in the power of it. Channeling is the bottleneck for the wizzard's dps.
    And until now, I haven't seen any archer my lvl killing faster than i do without AoE.
    uh, stronger = more DPS? in this case, so wtf are you on about?

And yeah, because archers can be cheapassed and choose to take a little longer for less costs.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yeah, an archer is cheapassed if he doesn't grind with Barrage of Arrows. Nice one ...
    And the strongest class in the game is the Barb folowed closely by veno.. The rest of us are DD, and failing to do that is failing the purpose of your char.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    Elronia - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Biggest crit was 41.3k with a black ice dragon strike on one of the cult 49 bosses on Monday Morning while I was messing about waiting to kill Luminoc. No cleric buffs.
    +4 Glaive of divinity 2 sockets with two flawless.
    Average crits with the spell are 30-33K but seeing that knocked his an my socks off, Well actually the boss died an I laughed. ALOT.b:laugh
    Back in my late 70's i crit for 29k with a double sparked Divine pyro on a metal mob.
    I dont crit too often, but somtimes I pull a string of them together.
    3% crit rate an im happy with that. Any more might be dangerous when fighting bosses.b:chuckle
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    +25k normal SS on the water boss in fb59 last night. I'm not sure but I think the cleric casted a Elemental Seal before that crit. My dmg jumped from ~8k on SR and ~10k on SS to 10k on SR and almost 13k on SS. I was thinking " wouldn't be nice to crit now?"... and poof! a crit on SS b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Arbnger - Lost City
    Dark_Arbnger - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    my highest pvp crit would be 14K

genie elemental debuff + genie amp + my debuff + spark + tempest crit on 83ish WB

happy to say i 1 shot it ^_^
  • Zeonus - Heavens Tear
    Zeonus - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am very surprised with my latest crit, IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDD!! /sarcasm
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    30k+ on those mobs in Fb29 before the boss with a lvl 1 blade tempest with just cleric buffs. Now I regred i didn't spark it :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i don't remember my highest dmg with any decent spell but this week i did 22k gush on non-elemental mob with no cleric buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.