edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
how do u get safe and inventory extension stone? plz reply asap
:):)
Post edited by badminton on

Comments

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Both are bought via the coin store. The worries of the banker quest can be done twice both times exdpanding your safe by 8 slots, but beyond that you need to purchase them. People do sell them in stands. Rough estimate is about 180k per safe 250k per inv. Bear in mind that each time you only get 8 more slots.
    I like pie
  • Tigertease - Heavens Tear
    Tigertease - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You can do the banker quest called gather the materials. You'll be sent out to get items that you get from either killing monsters or buying from user shops. That's how I did it because I'm not going to pay real money for more inventory.
  • oaken
    oaken Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You can do the banker quest called gather the materials. You'll be sent out to get items that you get from either killing monsters or buying from user shops. That's how I did it because I'm not going to pay real money for more inventory.

I'm at level 16 and i dont see that quest. which banker did you talk to? i'm very interested in doing that.
  • Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear
    Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Any banker will give you the quest. It's the Worries of the Banker quest.
  • kryph
    kryph Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Any banker will give you the quest. It's the Worries of the Banker quest.
    make sure you trash the inventory stone quests or the banker won't give you the gather the materials quest
  • Deafjesus - Lost City
    Deafjesus - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Make sure you take the quest says "Collect matierals" Instead of collect stone. if you already got the quest... As someone posted: Trash the current quest and retake new quest with different requests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Which Character are you? --http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest
  • Ruumatsuku - Lost City
    Ruumatsuku - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Which creatures do I go after to get the Elemental Dust? Not the Elemental Powder...
    Please don't hate... Be happy and enjoy life. b:thanks
  • summersrain
    summersrain Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I've tried to put gold in my account only 20k but it won't let me put the money in my safe, I notice something that says critical error: invalad action is there any way around it or how to fix it plz answer back asap!b:surrender
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    im guessing u clicked the coins symbol in the bank.

If so then here is a "how to" for the bank :)

To WITHDRAW coins from the BANK click the coin symbol in the bank
    To DEPOSIT coins into the bank click the coin symbol in the INVENTORY

Weird i know but thats how it is

the reason u got the error is cuz u (weither u knew it or not) tried to withdraw 20k from the bank which was greater than the existing total of 0 coins :)

hope this helps :)

As for items just drag them back and forth between the bank and the inventory :)
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
  • ajferrini01
    ajferrini01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    im lvl 16 and i cant fly...how do i get to the top of the building in city of thousand streams?...because i need to take the materials to the banker up there
  • Angelsgrace - Dreamweaver
    Angelsgrace - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you are an elf (cleric or archer), you can fly since lvl 1.

Look on your action bar, mouse over the items on there. One should say FLY.

If it is not on your action bar, then you dropped it off. No problem! I did that once too!

To fix, simply go to the PUBLIC RELATIONS tab on the lower right side of your screen. click on it, up will come a bar of various things. The second one is the ACTION tab. click on it. Run your mouse over the items listed there and you will find the one that is FLY (5th one on the top row). Put your mouse over the item, hold down the left mouse key and slide it onto your action bar (the bar with your spells/attacks etc). And there you have it! Now simply click on it on your action bar and you are flying! To go back to walk/run, click on it again and it will drop you down.

I hope this helps!
  • ajferrini01
    ajferrini01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    will im a wizard and im lvl 16 so i cant fly
  • thedonner
    thedonner Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i was flying all over that place yesterday and couldnt find him. on your quest log under the bank quest it gives you other coordinates as well. for me they were leading me to banker Cheng at 430, 876. i talked to him and now have another row. hope that helps you.
  • MariaJuana - Sanctuary
    MariaJuana - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I had some trouble with this one,too. I had to find Hen Shao at Thousand Streams. You need to be at a certain cultivation level to find him. Any banker can fulfill the quest as long as you don't have the stone quest in your list and you have all the items in your inventory.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    All bankers have the quest. Since you can't get to the one at thousand streams, trash the quest and go to a banker you can reach. Then accept the Gather Materials quest again from that banker, and turn it in to him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~