Level 50-60 grindish

Options
Azzarz - Heavens Tear
Azzarz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Wizard
Hi, im a lv 51 PURE wizard and i have no idea were to grind, anyone have any suggestions? ^^
Post edited by Azzarz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zeonus - Heavens Tear
    Zeonus - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For your level, I happily grinded away on Terrestial Foxwings at City of Misfortune until about 53-55, then I did Foxwing Supremes until 60, then Vampiric Nightstalkers until now and ongoing. I am a pure build as well, there were no issues. Just FoW if you want as soon as they start charging..they attack with magic very fast. The drop rates are pretty beautiful as well.
  • darksacred
    darksacred Posts: 18
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm currently 53 pure wizzy. Doing a mix of quests and grinding to level, I've been grinding on Vipon above skull mountain for a while, can make up to 100k an hour here without much trouble.

What I would like to know is, is it worth paying to level the fire shield spell so that you can grind Foxwings more effectivly at level 58 and onwards?

Also the whole should you grind on green, white or orange named mobs? I've usually found orange named mobs cause too much damage and don't die quickly enough to make them worth grinding on. Opinions?

b:bye
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi, im a lv 51 PURE wizard and i have no idea were to grind, anyone have any suggestions? ^^

lvl 46-51 - Ramshackle Roc, Metal, weak Fire, excelent DQ item drop. I was selling them for 5k/piece. Location: Above Sundown Town.
    Lvl 51-55 - Bloodthirsty Shark /Queen - near Misfortune City. A lot of ppl have quests in the area, and BMs and Barbs are going crazy chasing these mofos.
    lvl 55+ - Ultrafin Protector south of Dawn Cry.

PS: pls next time check topics befre open new ones

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lvl 46-51 - Ramshackle Roc, Metal, weak Fire, excelent DQ item drop. I was selling them for 5k/piece. Location: Above Sundown Town.
    Lvl 51-55 - Bloodthirsty Shark /Queen - near Misfortune City. A lot of ppl have quests in the area, and BMs and Barbs are going crazy chasing these mofos.
    lvl 55+ - Ultrafin Protector south of Dawn Cry.

PS: pls next time check topics befre open new ones

And def listen to her...I got 15 lvls in 14 days bc of her b:victory
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community