Holy Snap SG1ownz has a land!!!

_makina_ - Sanctuary
_makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I havent been on lost city for a while so when the heck that happen? O.O and what happen to Zen? I know haven broke up but wheres RQ why dont they smack down the last of the lil guilds so CQ takes it all over and people will be forced to bid on CQ for any tw fun.
Post edited by _makina_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    S&M was gonna make a last minute bid on it yesterday, but freaking Nageara or however it's spelled Distracted murugan, they got one of their friends to duel him while the Leader made the final bid.
    F&^king pissed off the entire guild
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I havent been on lost city for a while so when the heck that happen? O.O and what happen to Zen? I know haven broke up but wheres RQ why dont they smack down the last of the lil guilds so CQ takes it all over and people will be forced to bid on CQ for any tw fun.

RQ took both of Zen's land. CQ took one of RQ's new lands and SG1 took the other
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    RQ took both of Zen's land. CQ took one of RQ's new lands and SG1 took the other

What happen to RQ then? Is Column and Deadbone still playing?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What happen to RQ then? Is Column and Deadbone still playing?

LOL....RQ did not even defend.

Long story...

And yes they both are still playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's Nagare. Pretty simple. Can you spell it with me now?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    S&M was gonna make a last minute bid on it yesterday, but freaking Nageara or however it's spelled Distracted murugan, they got one of their friends to duel him while the Leader made the final bid.

LOLWAT

It's called snipe bidding. I checked server time on the main website and went back at :59 minutes to find that my client crashed. So I logged back in really fast and bid. :/

Cheyanne from Nostalgia was already dueling Murugan for around 10-20 minutes or whatnot, I don't know why you assume I'm friends with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited May 2009

You gotta be kidding me.. your leader didn't bid because he got distracted from a duel?.. A DUEL?.. a PK i can understand.. seriously.. A DUEL?
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You gotta be kidding me.. your leader didn't bid because he got distracted from a duel?.. A DUEL?.. a PK i can understand.. seriously.. A DUEL?

Can't really pk in the city..
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    archive and lot more left to form guild named Asperity
    so 50% left here

foxie annouced that he will quit playing in about a month going for his future job in anoter country
    so anoter 40% left here

we stayed ( around 12 peoples ) in zen until we choose to move in diferent guild so far i know some joined s&m , Iam , darkcore soemthing like that
    so the guild died here

for tw rq being to much afraid to take back their lost land from gz they choose to attk both zen tw
    so zen lost tw here

cq didnt want rq in that corner took back 1 of the land and sg1 having the second land free from rq not defending it at all
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009

oki RQ didn't defend against anyone coz they wanted to take GZ with Riot and Spectral. How would SG1 EVER win against RQ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    oki RQ didn't defend against anyone coz they wanted to take GZ with Riot and Spectral. How would SG1 EVER win against RQ?

Havent been on lost city for like 3 weeks to a month when i left haven was falling apart and Zen still was around. LOL yeah that was my point that wth happen while i was gone that the same SG1ownz that u see on youtube that Archive is shooting with a bow is owning a land.

Zen vs SG1ownz
  • Rickrollled - Heavens Tear
    Rickrollled - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i love the irony in this thread.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    umm SG1OWNS OWNS!!!

u guys have no idea wats coming
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    meaangirl wrote: »
    Can't really pk in the city..

Outside of sz obviously, i simply cant see anyone get so distracted from a duel to be outbidded.
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Cool, the famous Bowbarian was cheating recorded it via YouTube video lol.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2009

A) he's not my leader since sublimerule bant me for not selling him an MP charm
    B) I should ask murugan for a Screenie