Thanks, HistoryX!

Options
Lareish - Harshlands
Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
The (debatable) honor of being the first to PK me goes to HistoryX of QQme. Thank you for letting me know that, while I am a mage, and was level 31, I am not necessarily a 1-shot. Which made my day, quite frankly :)

Although I think I would have liked it a little better if I had outrun you. But apparently Bad Panda wanted to stop and munch the grass on the hill XD I probably would have done better without his "help" b:cute

Unfortunately I missed the Printscreen button when I tried to capture my first player-induced grayscreen, and my next try was too late and found me in town. Ah well. I do, however, have the damage log to remember this day.

I wish I'd remembered to buy some fireworks to set off for ya, HistoryX. Maybe next time :)

27y1pb4.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
Post edited by Lareish - Harshlands on

Comments

• Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't get it? Your notorious for PK at lv 31?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

haha did you not read this poster's text? Anyways, all she/he is saying is that historyX was the first to pk her/him. and he didn't 1-shot her *cough* >.>
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Actually, I'm notorious for being a lot of trouble when I've had a ton of sugar and little sleep. b:victory

But I haven't tried to PK anyone yet, so I still have my pure white name. I was just celebrating here for reaching the milestone of being killed by another player for the first time ^x^ I was expecting to be a oneshot with my teensy wizard HP bar, so it's also nice to see that my armor and buffs can prolong the inevitable when I get ambushed at SP XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol I gotta admit its hilarious being 3x and it taking someone more than one hit to kill you that is significantly higher level. That right there is a good excuse to delete ID and quit game and /wrists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    maybe lareish is a HA mage >.> (historyX sounds like a BM)
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Wish I could be as cool as the guys that just reply without readingb:shutup
    edited May 2009
    Options
    maybe lareish is a HA mage >.> (historyX sounds like a BM)

rofl, my first thought was "half assed" when you said HA. Then I thought heavy armor after a short giggle, same difference b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm an LA Mage, actually, and HistoryX is a Barb. In tigerform at the time.

Second time being PK'd was tonight, I was a 4-shot to an Archer. How the HELL was I, a mage, a 4-shot to an ARCHER. That's all I wanna know XD The universe is coming apart!!

Perhaps our oneshot-ness is a myth? o0; I couldn't catch the level of either one but the Archer held out for a while against the next PKer to come along and farm his nice red name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2009
    Options
    All that means is the people who are pking you fail in a bad bad way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i'm An La Mage, Actually, And Historyx Is A Barb. In Tigerform At The Time.

Second Time Being Pk'd Was Tonight, I Was A 4-shot To An Archer. How The Hell Was I, A Mage, A 4-shot To An Archer. That's All I Wanna Know Xd The Universe Is Coming Apart!!

Perhaps Our Oneshot-ness Is A Myth? O0; I Couldn't Catch The Level Of Either One But The Archer Held Out For A While Against The Next Pker To Come Along And Farm His Nice Red Name.

Nub Archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I didn't know pk was about your ability to one shot,i thought it was all in the, actually killing your target?

@OP Why try in a half assed way to hide what the thread is really about,your just like the majority of people on here and are having a little cry on forum about being pked...
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I didn't know pk was about your ability to one shot,i thought it was all in the, actually killing your target?

@OP Why try in a half assed way to hide what the thread is really about,your just like the majority of people on here and are having a little cry on forum about being pked...

Boopy boopy boop.

--

Lareish - Don't feel bad about the fireworks. I lost all determination to set them off when I get pk'd. They are loads of fun when you kill someone else, though. :)
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    But I haven't tried to PK anyone yet, so I still have my pure white name. I was just celebrating here for reaching the milestone of being killed by another player for the first time ^x^ I was expecting to be a oneshot with my teensy wizard HP bar, so it's also nice to see that my armor and buffs can prolong the inevitable when I get ambushed at SP XD

EDITED: too damn many typos to be fixed -.-
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

*laughs* You're silly. I ran around giddy for the next two hours that I'd finally been PK'd. I'm an odd cat, hun, you really can't lump me in with any established group whatsoever :) Of course, I wasn't as amused the second time I got PK'd because there was no novelty to it that time but eh, it's the way of the game. Hello, PvP server? Means there will be PvP. You're not going to catch me crying about it.

And yeah, the PK part is about getting the "K" part done. What I'm confused about is how many shots it took to an L31 mage, even if I was buffed and wearing Light Armor. I suppose they weren't as high level as I thought they were.

If you're familiar with the Wizard forums, legend has it we're supposed to be oneshots to archers all the way up until level 90. It isn't supposed to matter much what level the archer is compared to you. So being the fourshot to the archer made me scratch my brain a bit, especially since he held out for a while in a true PVP with another redname after I'd dropped.

As for what he was using, no clue. Archer is the one class I haven't tried yet so I don't know the attacks visually b:surrender But the wiz he dropped before me was getting hit with green streaks. I think the ones hitting me might have been red though. It was over fairly quickly ^x^;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The (debatable) honor of being the first to PK me goes to HistoryX of QQme. Thank you for letting me know that, while I am a mage, and was level 31, I am not necessarily a 1-shot. Which made my day, quite frankly :)

Although I think I would have liked it a little better if I had outrun you. But apparently Bad Panda wanted to stop and munch the grass on the hill XD I probably would have done better without his "help" b:cute

Unfortunately I missed the Printscreen button when I tried to capture my first player-induced grayscreen, and my next try was too late and found me in town. Ah well. I do, however, have the damage log to remember this day.

I wish I'd remembered to buy some fireworks to set off for ya, HistoryX. Maybe next time :)

27y1pb4.jpg

Wait, your celebrating the fact that you totally got killed....b:question.

Well, I guess your not like other people... who actually QQ, whine, complain, cry, and explode into candy afterwards (1% chance).
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wait, your celebrating the fact that you totally got killed....b:question.

Well, I guess your not like other people... who actually QQ, whine, complain, cry, and explode into candy afterwards (1% chance).

O.O I had the chance to explode into candy? ;_; dang it that would have been fun. Vengeance through tooth decay!

But yeah... I had myself a little celebration for my First Ever PK. As I've mentioned... I'm odd b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fez - Harshlands
    Fez - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol i know history xD so idk what this whole threed is about but if u wana know wut it feels like to be oneshot id be happy to show you b:chuckle
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol i know history xD so idk what this whole threed is about but if u wana know wut it feels like to be oneshot id be happy to show you b:chuckle

XD Thank you kindly for the offer, Fez <3 I shall have to keep my buffs on to be the best challenge for you that a 3x squishee can be ^x^

Now I just have to find some time to log ingame... (Going to have company over for a week, my next two weekends are no-game time.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    explode into candy afterwards.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my charm has never ticked from 1 hit for anyone below lv 45, so far im not having any trouble defending hits from people.
    Communist Leader
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If I'd had a charm on, I probably would have had time to get away XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]