When will this get better?

Jahumaca - Harshlands
Jahumaca - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Archer
I Just hit level 28, and right now the questing is getting pretty hard, and im getting concerned about the leveling to come. Just want to ask, at around what lvl does it start to get a bit easier?
Post edited by Jahumaca - Harshlands on

Comments

• U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    sry to say but its only gonna get harderb:surrender
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm.. it was pretty hard for me until level 42 when I bought a Sinister Shooter. Mobs went down pretty fast after that. If you can't afford one though (and I really wouldn't recommend buying one now anyways) you'll get a weapon that's even better at level 50 with the supply stash. Haven't gotten to 60+ yet, but I've seen plenty of archers say that they kill mobs the fastest once they get past that point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited May 2009
    was he talking about how good we are at killing mobs?
    if thats what he means then i agre with the above postb:bye.
    most mobs dont even hit me anymore (talking about those at my lvl). btw dont buy the sinister shoother just use the quest reward weapons and NPC weapons.
  • Limshutian - Sanctuary
    Limshutian - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I actually got the sinister shooter and it worked pretty well for me, except that...like 2 weeks later when i reached 53 the supply boxes came out and that bow was better (although it doesnt glow >,<). When i hit forty i had a really big problem with many of the quests, especially the tauroc ones and once i got the shooter it was cake, and if you buy one you could probably sell it for about the same price you bought it at....well at least i did
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    sry to say but its only gonna get harderb:surrender
    um, it does not get harder. at high lvls, if you have the right build, kill mobs before they touch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
    edited May 2009
    I actually got the sinister shooter and it worked pretty well for me, except that...like 2 weeks later when i reached 53 the supply boxes came out and that bow was better (although it doesnt glow >,<). When i hit forty i had a really big problem with many of the quests, especially the tauroc ones and once i got the shooter it was cake, and if you buy one you could probably sell it for about the same price you bought it at....well at least i did
    the tauroc quest isnt that hard just need to do some kiting, or wait a few lvlsb:bye.
    the reason he shouldnt buy the sinister shooter is because its damn expensiveb:shocked
    um, it does not get harder. at high lvls, if you have the right build, kill mobs before they touch
    i misunderstood the questionb:surrender
  • Lucifer - Harshlands
    Lucifer - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Even at lvl47, I just bought a sinister shooter... it came two socketed with two beautiful G6 garnets... I couldn't pass it up @ 950k. It's max damage isn't all that great compared to my xbow, but the min damage is sweet for grinding, and the speed is nice.

I know the supply box is nicer, but I plan on reselling for a little profit, so no worries. ;D
  • Micene - Lost City
    Micene - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Bah...i really dont understandb:shutup

I dont understand why so many ppl had problems to lvl with Archer and i dont understand why any Archer gave good advices. I think the problem is the Archer internet guides

Listen to me...
    If you want lvl quickly and if you dont want use potions (hp and mp), YOU HAVE LEARN TO USE 1 of THE BEST ARCHER SKILL: WINGED SHELL.

I heard a lot of Archer say: "i dont need Winged Shell, i dont need Winged Shell"......O M G......b:shutup. Those ppl use a lot of mp and hp potions.

I can grind almost always for 1 hour or more without use ANY potion becouse Winged Shell PROTECT FROM DAMAGE AND RECHARGE MP

TAKE AIM - KNOCKBACK - VICIOUS/SERRATED ARROW - WINGED SHELL -NORMAL HIT - NORMAL HIT - NORMAL HIT

This is good for every mob, anyway, ALMOST every combo MUST have Winged Shell. b:bye
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol...on any normal mobs

frost, hit til dead

winged shell, hit til dead

alternate this. however, certain mobs seem to have higher pdef or higher hp than others, add in a knockback if you can't kill it in time.

i dont understand knockback right after take aim
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    40-50 you will grind a lot more
    60+ god knows what
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Limshutian - Sanctuary
    Limshutian - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the tauroc quest isnt that hard just need to do some kiting, or wait a few lvlsb:bye.
    the reason he shouldnt buy the sinister shooter is because its damn expensiveb:shocked

i bought it by npcing all my junk and dqs and i had bought a couple things as well and by the time i hit forty i had enough for it
  • Aeldur - Lost City
    Aeldur - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Whats with the high MP costing combos
    Frost-normal-normal-Knockback-normal til dead:)
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Winged Shell is a life saver. I struggled till a mate told me this combo:

Winged Shell>Take Aim>Vicious Arrow>Normal Hit>Normal Hit>Normal hit>Nockback>and if the mob still has any life left just Normal hit till dead.

Some people may not agree with this combo but I find it works and I hardly pot anymore. Befor that I was MP potting every 3-4mobs now I can go whole quests or more with out potting because of winged shell. Good luck
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Im curious as to how this works for you ... i believe that your combo is LESS MP efficient than the standard accepted combo of Frost Norm Norm Knockback Norm Norm ... till dead even if you wanted to add Take Aim to the opener and Frost as your second attack this is much more efficient than using vicious arrow.

So Winged Shell, Take Aim, Frost, Norm, Knockback, Norm till dead is more efficient ...
  • Narathel - Sanctuary
    Narathel - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The only reason why Im not using frost in my combos yet is because it uses up chi. When I get my hext chi lvl/bar thingy I will us it more then. And well really i dont know why it works but it dose and Im happy with it so thats all that counts :)
  • Erado - Heavens Tear
    Erado - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    what i personally do is alternate between those combos because the cooldown time of plumeshell is slightly higher then my kill time

frost - hit - hit - knockback - hit till finished

plumeshell - take aim - hit - hit (knockback) hit etc.

Those are the 2 combos i use basically, the second one as often as possible regarding chi and cooldown times.
    And plumeshell and frost arrow in one combo uses up more chi then you recover really, so thats not advised