questions about black raptor

Options
Vinat - Sanctuary
Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
so im almost up to 10 referrals. question is how soon after i credit the raptor to my account will i get it? i read elsewhere that it comes in the mailbox, but ive also read that i need to wait until after a maint for it so... does it come in the mail after tuesday maint or does it just come in the mail after i credit it?
Post edited by Vinat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The black raptor mounts are mailed out during the weekly maintenance period.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• LegoverLass - Heavens Tear
    LegoverLass - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so heres the thing , after months of playing and bringing ppl into the game i finally get my 10 referals on sat 16th may and get a message informing me my 4000 zen has been transferred and ,,, Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period. they key word i notice here is DURING !!!!

it's now just after 6:30pm (UK) time at a rough guess just after 10AM where the servers are based ,, i've given a little time for who ever is responsiblt to have their cheerios and get their butt into work so now i'm wondering ,, humm is this another scam to con us and our friends out of real money ? or just lazy incompitant administration ?

1 last thing WHERES MY BLACK RAPTOR AS STATED Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period. Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period.Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period.Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period.Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period.Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period.Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period.Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period.Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period.

just incase you didnt get that ( although it suposadly came from you )

Your Black Raptor will be sent to you during the next server maintenance period.

i await you usual slow and normally next to useless reply
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Please send a ticket to Customer Support or Billing here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

Let them know your issue, and ask them to review your account.

Us being busy isn't an excuse, but it comes down to human error, and/or the person responsible may have forgotten OR didn't get the list of accounts of players who are expecting gear in time during maint from the other department.

So please send in your ticket, and we'll work to get you squared away, ok?

If you don't get a reply to your ticket regarding this issue in 3 days or less, send me a PM on here and I'll see what is up.

b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ahhh see here is my 2nd issue this week ...

,, there is nothing more i'd like to do that submit a ticket , unfortunatley your flash player advert for Target 7 cash cards ( give us more of your money ) completely blocks the screen redering the form unable to be filled in, so i regret this is not an option for me , i appreciate your fast reply b:laugh maybe you will be able to look into both the flash prob and my missing Raptor

thankyou so much b:victory
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What browser are you using?
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You should be using IE 7 or 8, or Firefox 3, and I've even tested out website on the latest versions Safari, Opera, and Chrome.

Please upgrade to a newer web browser.

Then install the latest version of Flash.

My personal favs are Firefox and Opera.

This post should help you: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=741691&postcount=4
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i have never liked IE 7 ( firefox clone) let alone IE 8 microsoft are too nosey lol and never liked firefox IE 6 is most reliable i find so not about to change , flash player is the latest version but i cant stop it loading all over the front of the PW forms , if this is the case then i guess all my friends have wasted their
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the mysterious problem with the flash player advert covering the PW forms has just as mysteriously dissapeared b:laughb:laugh ticket is now sent thanks for your help b:victory
    edited May 2009
    Options
    and here we are again , its starting to feel so much like home i'm thinking of redecorating , b:sad . ok now 2 maintenance periods have passed, ticket been sent ( and had a reply) we are sorry the oversight it will be corrected on the next weekly maintenance b:sad hummmm still no mail still no black raptor still feeling like a mushroom ( we know what means ) i can see we are "valued" customers. i guess i'll just have to sit quietly and wait for "comrade" support to be in the mood to fix this as when they feel like it. not happy , not happy at all b:angry
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PS: does that last emote equate to "flaming the boards" ????? b:laugh
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    "IE 6 is most reliable i find so not about to change , flash player is the latest version but i cant stop it loading all over the front of the PW forms , if this is the case then i guess all my friends have wasted their"

OMG For the god sake of all the freaking web developper, UPDATE YOUR BROWSER ! This crappy browser doesn't support proprely most CSS, Javascript and many other thing. It's freaking 12 years, CHANGE IT !

Want an example ?

http://www.webstandards.org/files/acid2/test.html

All good browser will display that as a happy face, but wait your "reliable" browser will be showing up some random crappy rendering. That's what I mean by it doesn't support thing properly.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i bet you vista too ? lol b:laugh quit being a sheep and use ya own inteligance b:victory just cos its new doesnt make it any better ....

... as an added note i run 3 pc's and 3 laptops on this network ,, all vista has been removed along with with any IE 7+ no issues anywhere now the bug has been fixed on the PW site .. thanks for the fix btw b:laugh the add is now in the correct place good job on that 1 ,, still no raptor tho lol **sigh** fingers crossed for next maintenance b:shutup
  • Nicoal - Dreamweaver
    Nicoal - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow, you realize that being mean doesn't help anything? Asking nicely usually gets you thinks faster...I think you need a lesson in manners.

They told you to update your browser, which is obviously outdated, and you basically told them you didn't want to and you wanted them to downgrade their systems or something like that. The world doesn't revolve around you, get a life and quit being such a jerk.

Thank you for your time.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i pointed out a problem on their site which is now rectified b:laugh i'd consider that helpfull , for the site , me and anyone else who had that issue b:laugh bahhhhhhhh
  • Kuratha - Heavens Tear
    Kuratha - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Legotard,

The fact you run '3 pcs and 3 laptops' and insist on using IE6 makes me question your mental capacity. If you're going to complain and tell people to "quit being a sheep and use ya own inteligance", which I might point out does not lead us to believe that you have your own intelligence to speak of, then you would want to create at least the smallest impression that you know what the **** you're talking about.

As others have said, update your browser. If you don't like Firefox, try another open source one.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    begining to wonder on the IQ of some of the ppl here ,

THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH IE6 NOW THE SITE HAS BEEN FIXED b:laugh

or maybe its just a problem with your comprehension of the english language ( i'm aware a lot of ppl here english isn't their 1st language so appologies if thats the case)

if microsoft told you to go fry your head in the chip fryer cos its gonna make it work better for you would you ? better not answer that 1 lol

raptor arrived in post b:laugh thank you so much or all your help on this see you around b:laugh
  • Kuratha - Heavens Tear
    Kuratha - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    MS isn't telling you to use IE7. The developers and support staff of the game you are playing are telling you that it is stable and works better on those browsers. IE7 isn't your only alternative. I can only imagine you're at that age where you feel that MS is "the man" and "keeping you down". Hopefully you grow up and learn how this stuff all works.

I also find it wonderfully ironic that for all your anti-MS talk, you're insisting on using IE instead of Firefox or another open-source browser.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    MS isn't telling you to use IE7. The developers and support staff of the game you are playing are telling you that it is stable and works better on those browsers. IE7 isn't your only alternative. I can only imagine you're at that age where you feel that MS is "the man" and "keeping you down". Hopefully you grow up and learn how this stuff all works.

I also find it wonderfully ironic that for all your anti-MS talk, you're insisting on using IE instead of Firefox or another open-source browser.

Firefox wins over IE anyday. ~.^

And meh, the Black Raptor is so...unimpressive now. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hummmmmmmmm kinda wonder what your obsession is with me now ,, and if i grow up anymore i'm getting a bus pass b:surrender i'm not gonna tell ya how old i am, or how long i've been using and repairing pc's ,, but lets just say i was considered too old to play pong and my kids dont even remember space invaders b:pleased, you may want to be more carefull on your assumptions, it doesn't help your argument lol ,, btw

""MS isn't telling you to use IE7. The developers and support staff of the game you are playing are telling you that it is stable and works better on those browsers""

the point was aimed at people who blindly follow their updates without question , then wonder why some ppl have a mind of their own and choose not to update just because their pc or bill gates tell them they should IE sheep

this thread has now been hijacked away from the correct issue , i wont be posting any more, but thanks for the help with the raptor and fixing the bug on the PW site GJ b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.