QQme are losers

Wdawdaw - Harshlands
Wdawdaw - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
They can not take crimson, and they do not want to attack Kylin;therefore, they attack us when there are two others guilds attack us at the same time. They suck
----Heavenly----
Post edited by Wdawdaw - Harshlands on

Comments

• meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    They can not take crimson, and they do not want to attack Kylin;therefore, they attack us when there are two others guilds attack us at the same time. They suck

Butthurt much? b:shutup
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Another great thread from the wannabe heavenlly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Your grammar is horrendous.
  • Salvation - Harshlands
    Salvation - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no, they attack Heavenly because Heavenly is a fail guild, they would loose to QQme even if they didn't have to defend against any1 else

i hate QQme but it's the truth

This is my real character not a lvl 1, i just don't know why it keeps showing lvl 1 guy archer
  • Necrophilia - Harshlands
    Necrophilia - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009

You really need to stop posting.
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Your grammar is horrendous.

You Are A Loser
    ----Heavenly----
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    You really need to stop posting.

Because we did not do anything, thats why people in the guild leaving. come on do something
    ----Heavenly----
    edited May 2009
    Because we did not do anything, thats why people in the guild leaving. come on do something

People left the guild because of how Shini handled the merge and transfer of leadership. He wanted to pass the leadership and focus on his real life, and that's fine, but we warned him that if he did it this way the guild would suffer from it.

That, however, has nothing to do with why you should stop positing.

You should stop posting because what you're saying makes you out to be a raging idiot with a very narrow-minded frame of thought.

Every guild is a wuss and will always take the easiest land possible. It doesn't mean they suck or that they're awful people because it's generally the smart thing to do. Small risk versus a big gamble; you always hold the gamble off as long as you can, even if it makes you predictable and a wuss.

Now stop posting.
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    People left the guild because of how Shini handled the merge and transfer of leadership. He wanted to pass the leadership and focus on his real life, and that's fine, but we warned him that if he did it this way the guild would suffer from it.

You should stop posting because what you're saying makes you out to be a raging idiot with a very narrow-minded frame of thought.

Every guild is a wuss and will always take the easiest land possible. It doesn't mean they suck or that they're awful people because it's generally the smart thing to do. Small risk versus a big gamble; you always hold the gamble off as long as you can, even if it makes you predictable and a wuss.

Now stop posting.

we are in the same guild, you should back me up
    ----Heavenly----
    edited May 2009
    we are in the same guild, you should back me up

If I knew your name in Heavenly I'd have you kicked. Problem solved.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Now stop posting.

Necro you heavenly puss b:kissb:kiss
  • Juggerbot - Harshlands
    Juggerbot - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Not to mention we are all crazy haxx bots. b:laugh
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Not to mention we are all crazy haxx bots. b:laugh

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4958/botter.png

as u no Venger is a GM b:cute
  • Juggerbot - Harshlands
    Juggerbot - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009

200905271958311.jpg

Yeah, nice bot there. He even taught it to talk to the GMs. b:chuckle
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    200905271958311.jpg

Yeah, nice bot there. He even taught it to talk to the GMs. b:chuckle

Erm, that screenshot is of Stick, hence why 1) Stick is in the middle of the screen 2) His HP and MP bars are above his character.

Iamkiller is the 1 accused of being a bot in that screenshot you retorted to, so I fail to see how Stick whispering Venger has anything to do with anything, and what your screenshot is exactly trying to prove?
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Erm, that screenshot is of Stick, hence why 1) Stick is in the middle of the screen 2) His HP and MP bars are above his character.

Iamkiller is the 1 accused of being a bot in that screenshot you retorted to, so I fail to see how Stick whispering Venger has anything to do with anything, and what your screenshot is exactly trying to prove?

I think the troll missed that part. b:surrender
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Are you serious? It's a PVP server so what do you expect? Everyone to play nice with each other while singing "smiling happy people holding hands" until their throats are raw?

Come on dude.. Grow a sack.. If not then memorize these three words "How art thou" and move to sanctuary.
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    big woop...

Big woop guys, big woop. b:chuckle