Worries of the banker

colleeeen
colleeeen Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Anyone have a general idea on what monsters drop any of the items?
Help appreciated
Post edited by colleeeen on

Comments

• Slaystar - Sanctuary
    Slaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What items
  • Flieyah - Dreamweaver
    Flieyah - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    "What we do is what you just can't do."
    b:cool
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009

^ Yup, go here for all your PWI searching needs. You can search monsters, drops, items, all the good stuff and where to find it.

I don't recommend grinding just for the items, though, unless you're talking about the second expansion. For the first expansion quest, if you just do your regular quests, you should have enough to go back to the banker pretty quickly. By level 30 I'd gotten enough of them to do the quest on my four accounts, and had enough left over for my husband's 3 accounts.

The second expansion is a bit tricker though, and it's easier to buy them from West Archosaur catshops sometimes. Best deal you can usually get is 1.5-1.8k each. But most shops sell them at 5k each. Shop around!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • sweetmocha
    sweetmocha Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hi..i have a problem here. i chose the wrong option for this quest. i wanted the first option but somehow i clicked on the second. i dun have gold. my question is....is there a way where i cud change my option? can i 'thrash' this quest and re-take or something like that?

Prompt reply fm anyone out there is much appreciated. thk u.
  • Lord_of_wind - Sanctuary
    Lord_of_wind - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    sweetmocha wrote: »
    hi..i have a problem here. i chose the wrong option for this quest. i wanted the first option but somehow i clicked on the second. i dun have gold. my question is....is there a way where i cud change my option? can i 'thrash' this quest and re-take or something like that?

Prompt reply fm anyone out there is much appreciated. thk u.

i assume u choosed i will bring Stone , dont worry abt it just trash the Quest nd get quest again from banker . Choose other option .
  • sweetmocha
    sweetmocha Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i assume u choosed i will bring Stone , dont worry abt it just trash the Quest nd get quest again from banker . Choose other option .

thanks a mil. b:pleased