Help Me Please!!!!

Somiko - Harshlands
Somiko - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
i need help i have lost my stuff and want to know how to get it back. My rank one badge is gone and i don't know how to have to get another...b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb
Post edited by Somiko - Harshlands on

Comments

• Leiko - Dreamweaver
    Leiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My apologies. I thought it was a cookie and I ate it. As for getting it back, I don't think you want it back. Again, I'm sorry.
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My apologies. I thought it was a cookie and I ate it. As for getting it back, I don't think you want it back. Again, I'm sorry.

You ate mah cookie?!
  • Somiko - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    or how to get my stuff back and it has happened before i want to know if there is anything i can doabout it. so please help me.....b:coldb:surrender
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you lost it?? but it can't be dropped or traded or sold? are you sure you didn't just put it in tha bank?
  • Somiko - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    you lost it?? but it can't be dropped or traded or sold? are you sure you didn't just put it in tha bank?

not lost really more like it is not in the bank or in my stuff so i just want to know how to get it back
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You go out.

You kill some mabs.

You pick up the loot.

You sell it.

You buy your items back.

:3
  • Somiko - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    i don't care about the stuff really it is the bagde i care about the most
    edited May 2009
    You go out.

You kill some mabs.

You pick up the loot.

You sell it.

You buy your items back.

:3

Im with you --^ b:chuckle
    edited May 2009
    you can't lose the badge. if you have there is a problem and you need to tell a GM or something >.>
  • Somiko - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    that is what i want to know who should i tell or what should i do about it b:sad
  • Leiko - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    You ate mah cookie?!

Oh that was your cookie? The quillhogs told me it was mine. Sooner or later I'm going to learn to not trust things that shoot you in the back.
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh that was your cookie? The quillhogs told me it was mine. Sooner or later I'm going to learn to not trust things that shoot you in the back.

>:( I can't believe you ate mah cookie! I was saving that b:cry
  • Leiko - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    >:( I can't believe you ate mah cookie! I was saving that b:cry

I found a crumb in my keyboard, it could possibly belong to your cookie. Did you want it?
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wait how could you possibly lose a rank badge. well no matter just get to higher rank level and get a new badge at lvl 50 you dont want to be running around with that
  • Leiko - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    well no matter just get to higher rank level and get a new badge at lvl 50 you dont want to be running around with that

Doesn't one need their rank 1 badge (ring) to be able to obtain their rank 2?
  • Seveneyes - Harshlands
    Seveneyes - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Doesn't one need their rank 1 badge (ring) to be able to obtain their rank 2?

Correct, you need to trade in the rank 1 ring to get the rank 2...

Are your sure your not wearing the ring or something? As otherwise it is all but impossible to get rid of.
  • Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver
    Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As the ring cannot be traded, dropped upon death or removed out of your inventory and placed on the ground, it will either be:

1. On your finger and you're already wearing it.
    2. In your inventory. If you've maxed out your inventory remember to scroll down and take a good look in every section just to make sure it's not there.
    3. In your safe. Again, visit the Banker and have a good scour around in each section there too.

If, after that, it's still nowhere to be found, submit a ticket to a GM. When you're in game, this is found via the options on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen - the button maked 'GM'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elf Priest | Dreamweaver | Faction: Mayhem
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Correct, you need to trade in the rank 1 ring to get the rank 2...

Original Poster: Do you have the Rank 2 badge ring now? I see you're at 5x. Perhaps the Rank 1 is gone because you traded it in for the Rank 2.

Otherwise, if you don't have it, and don't have the Rank 2 either, Submit a Ticket
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Division - Harshlands
    Division - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Zomfg joo r lyk exudus you eats cookehs from udder servahs b:surrender